nICEPICKtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the "painted" look, as if it was made of actual brush-strokes. My favorite is the Arcanine. The next time there is a CAP Pokemon being made you should submit some art for it.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd love to see a Metagross or Magnezone picture.

That Togekiss one was brilliant, if I could, you'd get 5 stars. ;]

great thread name. great art. i commend you sir. i always liked your ice duskull and the arcanine is amazing (i like all your stuff though).

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Evil Magnezone is really cool. Your brush-stroke drawings are still my favorite, but I still like how you did this one.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Wow! Excellent work!!!

The Articuno picture is awesome! I love the Gyarados and the Arcanine too.

^ So calm. A wonderful job!

Add-on: Well, I don't know what to say. I got no real experiences...but where did you get your inspirations.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Man, your art is excellent, so are your banners, the deoxys tag is amazing, the azelf you got there looks so clean that the image seems like official art, and that magnezone and lugia are superb! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)