nICEPICKtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. That dragonite is so kickass. I love how the picture has so much depth with such your random colorful brush strokes. Best part is the wings.

That is great. Feraligatr's face makes it look likes it's yelling.

I can imagine it screaming "Falcon Punch!"

And BTW, can I use it as an avatar? I'm assuming that's what the little picture is for.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I love that Arcanine, but that scizor using bulletpunch is genius. Very good job!

You've got some seious talent. I really like that Togekiss and that Scizor is pretty awsome. Do you mind making one of Salamence using Draco Meteor? That would just be awsome.

**brain jumps out of skull, whacks me across the face**

WOW THAT KINGDRA IS AWESOME

Not to discredit the really nice rain effects as well.

the artwork is amazing i espacially love the bullet punching scizor

also can you make a palkia using spacial rend if you have time?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the latest is easily your best, in my opinion (in terms of pokemon art, that is; i love dragon dance on your dA) but i agree that the saur-like slouch you gave dragonite makes him look mean. i can almost forgive them for him when you give him an attitude like that!

but yes, this kingdra is great. i especially like that there are no hints of this being a soft and fluffy pokemon picture: no clean colours, no smooth textures, but a rough sea, a terrible storm and a very reptillian looking sea beast

brilliant

To me, that picture says:
"Kingdra used Rain Dance. GG."

It's bloody epic. The only real problem I can see is that it looks kinda wierd the way the Lightning comes out of the clouds.

That is fuggin' amazing. Palkia looks like he's going to destroy everything.

I like his shoulder orbs. The orange color is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)