Seriously Nice Stuff in Here. NEW: Timid Halloween Gengar 29/x/30/29/27/31 HP ICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome man! Would you please make sure I sent the right Joltik? I've bred 4 shiny ones so just wanna confirm I gave you the HP Ice one.
It has HP Ice, outstanding with perfect SpAtk/SpDef/Speed, so I assume that would be the right one. Thanks for the trade!

So after my trust was reduced a lot of times, I finally got this:

Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30, 31 / 20, 21 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)
Currently nicknamed Thoron, but can be changed on request.
Interested? I want the Caterpie, or one of your breedables. If you are interested in it, you are the only one with Redis rights, and you get Semi Redis rights. :P

OT: dnites

ID: 15718
TSV: 0991

Please note, because I have already collected every Pokemon shiny, I am only looking for shinies nicknamed "dnites", certain legends, and 6th Generation event Pokemon from the appropriate region.

Below this post, you can find a list of Shiny Pokemon I have already received and ones that I really, really want nicknamed for me. I am not interested in duplicates.
Points of interest:
1. I am primarily only looking for other perfect IV nicknamable shinies. I am the OT of everything in this shop. None of my Pokemon were TSV hatched, but I don't care if yours were.
2. I don't trade hacks, I don't want yours. I think this goes without saying. I will request confirmation that anything you offers matches your OT/ID.
3. NONE of my Pokemon may be re-distributed. I will NOT trade anything I obtain from you, and expect the same on your end. You MUST request a nickname for tracking purposes.
4. I reserve the right to CLONE any of my Pokemon. As you will not be trading anything received from me, you may not.
5. It may take several days for me to get back to you on this site. The best way to reach me is on Pokemon Showdown, where I often frequent the WiFi, Breeding, and Chess rooms. My username is dnites.

Nicknamable Shinies

All of these were both bred and hatched by myself. No TSV hatching.
Click on "PokePapers" to view proof ownership. You will notice they match my OT/ID shown here. I am only interested in perfect IV shiny nicknamables for these and rarity will be taken into account.

Multiscale
♂ Rash: 31/31/31/31/31/30
~Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail
PokePapers

Compound Eyes
♂ Timid: 30/x/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]

PokePapers

Flame Body
♂ Bold: 31/x/31/30/30/31 [Hidden Power Ground]
PokePapers

Run Away
♀ Modest: 31/0/29/31/31/31
PokePapers

Anticipation
♂ Bold: 31/x/30/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
~Wish
PokePapers

Rock Head
♀ Adamant: 31/31/31/31/31/31
~Counter, Crunch, Iron Tail, Metal Burst
PokePapers

My Soft Resets

Each of these were Soft Rest by me.

Levitate
Timid: 29/x/30/29/27/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
OT: OCT2014
ID: 10134
Notes: Fuck all those hacked flawless Gengars, this is the real deal.
I am only accepting nicknamable shinies for this.
This may be distributed ONLY by people who obtained it from me.

Pressure
Jolly: 31/30/31/x/31/31

Aura Break
Careful: 31/31/31/x/30/31

Rare Baby Pokemon

Bred by me. These are primarily to trade for Japanese event Pokemon or to sweeten a deal. I am not interested in other breedables for these.

Lightningrod
Naive: 30/30/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
~Fake Out, Encore, Reversal, Volt Tackle
Notes: I consider this to be my best non-shiny breed ever <3

Technician, Soundproof
Modest/Timid/Bold: 31/x/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
~Nasty Plot, Future Sight, Icy Wind, Teeter Dance

Thick Fat
Adamant/Careful/Impish: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Brave/Relaxed/Sassy: 31/31/31/x/31/0
*Select females available*
~Curse, Counter, Double-Edge, Whirlwind

Water Absorb
Bold/Calm: 31/x/31/30/30/30 [Hidden Power Flying]
~Hydro Pump, Mirror Coat, Mud Sport, Haze

Natural Cure
Bold/Calm: 31/x/31/31/31/31
~Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter, Gravity

Leaf Guard, Natural Cure
Modest/Timid: 31/x/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
~Sleep Powder, Spikes, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Shadow Tag
Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Jolly/Timid: 31/x/31/x/31/31
i have a shiny 5iv darumaka 31/31/31/x/31/31 thats nickname able with no egg moves and a shiny 5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 gligar in a luxury ball that is also nicknamable . would you be interested in any of these for your shiny dratini ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)