Serperior is super effective against aquatic warriors! King Serperior Vs Waterwarrior

3 vs. 3 Singles
All Abilities
Items Allowed
2 Substitutions
Switch=OK
2 Chills, 2 Recoveries
2 Day DQ
Field Type: All
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: None except for the Armors

Description:
After cleaning up the mess from the disasterious battle between fellow scientist, King Serperior, and his foe, Glacier Knight, King Serperior scrapped all the armors and ordered his fellow scientists to go back to the drawing board.

After two years of constant research, King Serperior and his fellow scientists came up with newer and better armors......

Before we get to the armors, the arena is an exact replica of the ASB Arena.

When the pokemon are sent in, the ref RNG's which armor is given to each mon before the battle begins.

1). Aero Armor - An oldie, but a goodie. This jet-powered armor adds an extra flying-typing to the wearer and increases base speed by 33%. If the wearer is already of the flying type, then it gains 2X STAB on all of its flying moves and its Flying weaknesses are doubled. It also gains the following moves as long as it wears the armor: Aerial Ace and Air Cutter

2). Pyro Armor - This specially designed armor is made from a synthetic material that automatically catches itself on fire with no harm to the wearer. The wearer gains the ability, Flame Body, while wearing this armor. All contact moves used by the wearer have a 20% chance to burn the foe. The wearer gains use of the moves, Flame Charge and Flame Burst.

3). Blaster Armor - Strong armor with two large cannons are strapped to the wearer. Each cannon has auto-targeting capabiities. This allows the Wearer to use the move Lock On at half its energy cost rounded up after STAB is applied (Note: If mon does not already know the move Lock On, it gains full use of this move via this armor). Each cannon give the wearer offensive capabilities as well in the form of Charge Beam and Bullet Seed.

4). Power Armor - The wearer gains use of an armor that focuses its power into the upper torso and arms of the user. (If the wearer lacks arms and legs, this armor automatically unfolds mechanical arms and legs). Physical attacks used against the wearer have their BAP decreased by 2. The wearer of the armor gains the moves, Close Combat and Mach Punch.

5). Heavyweight Armor - After countless retesting and experimentation, this failed and overpowered armor was completely redesigned. The wearer's weight class becomes 12. The wearer cannot use moves that cannot be used in Gravity (Note that Levitating and Flying pokemon are hit for full damage by ground attacks). The Defense and Sp.Defense ranks of the wearer are increased by 2. The wearer learns the moves, Magnitude and Iron Defense.

6). Reversal Armor - This question-mark covered armor gives the ability, Contrary, to the wearer. It also reverses the type weaknesses and resistenses of the wearer. If the wearer is a fire/bug type, its 4X rock weakness becomes a 4X rock resist. Any immunties that the wearer has are kept. The wearer gains the ability to use Reversal and Mirror Coat.

7). Brood Armor - After studing the relationship between Combee and Vespiquen, this armor was built. Small Sentries float around the wearer and intercept multi-hit attacks, reducing thier BAP by 3. These sentries also protect the wearer from damage from allied attacks like Earthquake. Finally, the sentries allow the use of Attack Order and Heal Order.

8). Magna Armor - Magnezone have baffled scientists for many years now. Their ability to live is unexplainable. Though many have come up with theories, no one knows for sure. That is why we have designed an armor that replicates the powers of these pokemon to an extent. This Armor is covered with many very strong magnets that attract and repel each other so fluidly, the wearer won't notice that it is wearing industrial grade magnets. This allows the user to gain the power of Magnet Pull. Within the armor are nanobots that feed off of electricity. This means that when an electrical attack is used against the wearer, for the next 6 actions, all electrical attacks used by the wearer get a BAP increase of 2. Finally, this armor allows the wearer to learn Magnet Rise and Magnet Bomb. The Magnetic Field causes incoming special attacks of BAP of 7 or higher moves to be lowered by 2.

9). Aqua-Lung Armor - This armor is designed to allow perfect movement under the water. (Water Typing added to original typing; If already of the water type, it gains double STAB on water moves and all water weaknesses are doubled;Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater). The micro-propellers make moves of the Water Typing much easier to use (The wearer gains STAB on all Water Moves even it it isn't of the Water typing). There is a Torpedo Tube that is attached to the armor that can be converted into a compressed water cannon. This allows for the use of moves such as and Aqua Jet. The Torpedo attack is a 6BAP Special Steel move with 95Acc and a 40% chance to lower the special Def of the target. This move costs 7 energy to use.

Waterwarrior's posse
waterwarrior said:
Thanks for taking this :)

Spheal (The Walrus) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Ice Body: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Oblivious (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 21 (25/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (16 total)
Physical:
Body Slam
Dive
Earthquake
Ice Ball

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Powder Snow
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Aqua Ring
Defense Curl
Encore
Growl
Sleep Talk

Smoochum (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +13% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Hydration (DW ABILITY- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 75 (+) (+13% Acc)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14/ 110total moves)
Physical:
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Lick
Pound

Special:
Confusion
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic

Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Wish

Dratini (Alduin) Male
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Dragon
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW ability, LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 61 (70/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9

Attacks: (15/ 116 total moves)
Physical:
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
ExtremeSpeed
Outrage
Slam
Waterfall
Wrap

Special:
Dragon Rage
Hyper Beam
Twister

Agility
Dragon Dance
Leer
Thunder Wave
Toxic
King Serperior's Companions:
King Serperior said:

Snivy [KS] (Male)
Naive (+15% Speed, +17ACC, -1 SP.Def)

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary(DW-Locked): (Can be Enabled)This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-1 Sp.Def)
Spe: 72 (+18% ACC)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/9
MC: 2
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Leer
3). Vine Whip
4). Wrap
5). Growth
6). Leaf Tornado
7). Leech Seed
8). Mega Drain
9). Slam
10). Glare
11). Mirror Coat
12). Pursuit
13). Protect
14). Double Team
15). Substitute

Wailmer- Del Lago (M)
Nature: Quiet (Raise SpA by 1, decrease Spe by 15%)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Veil: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

Hp: 120
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA(+): 4
SpD: 2
Spe(-): 52 (60/1.15=52.2)
SC: 4
WC: 5
BRT: 17

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
1). Splash
2). Growl
3). Water Gun
4). Rollout
5). Whirlpool
6). Astonish
7). Water Pulse
8). Mist
9). Soak
10). Body Slam
11). Aqua Ring
12). Ice Beam
13). Earthquake
14). Surf

Vigoroth [El Gigante] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Sp.Atk)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Vital Spirit: (Innate)This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+Atk)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-Sp.Atk)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 8
DC: N/A
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Scratch
2). Yawn
3). Encore
4). Slack Off
5). Faint Attack
6). Amnesia
7). Counter
8). Focus Energy
9). Uproar
10). Fury Swipes
11). Endure
12). Hammer Arm
13). Body Slam
14). Sleep Talk
15). Rest
16). Rock Slide
17). Protect

Complications: My my, what an interesting set of Pokemon we have here. It doesn't appear like either trainer boasts a major advantage over the other. This one'll be good!

RNGs for Armor:
Spheal- Blaster Armor
Smoochum- Brood Armor
Dragonair- Blaster Armor
Snivy- Blaster Armor
Wailmer- Pyro Armor
Vigoroth- Aero Armor

Optimus: It seems that the scientists wish to test the Blaster Armor...

Order of Ops:
KS sends out first mon and equips item
Waterwarrior sends out first mon, equips item, and orders
KS orders
I ref

Good luck to the both of you!

"The reason for the advanced testing of the Blaster Armor is simple. You see, we have found a bug that causes tha Blaster Armor to explode when overheated. We believe we have removed it, but testing is required. Waterwarrior, shall we begin?"

"Ready to start! Ready to Fly!!"

"As you can see, the jet-powered wings fit perfectly on El Gigante. I would give him an item, but he tends to break them."

Im'ma just pretend that the Blaster Armor makes any poke look like Iron Man :3

Ok Alduin, I really don't have any offensive items that benefit you, so take this Lucky Egg! And now, even though your movepool is non-existant, go ahead and smash him!

Dragon Rush -> Waterfall -> Dragon Rush
If Counter, Hyper Beam. Do not activate on consecutive actions.
If Protect is used successfully, Dragon Dance

Let's see if we can outdamage it...

"Good moves, I see. You have great technique as well. Perhaps I can best you. Time will tell."

Body Slam ~ Encore ~ Counter

"My only fear is Flinch-Hax. However, I suspect that, for now, you will take the lead in damage. Luckily, I outspeed, so I may be able to close the gap. ParaHax will be helpful, so a suspect that things are up to chance. Whatever the issue, this will be a good battle."

Energy: 100

Action 1
Vigoroth used Body Slam!
Hit: Irrelevant
Crit: 862=No
Effect: <301/1000=Yes. 655=No
9+3+6-4.5=13.5 Damage!
6 Energy

Dragonair used Dragon Rush!
Hit: <751/1000=Yes. 939=Miss!
Its attack missed!
7 Energy

Action 2
Vigoroth used Encore!
Dragonair received an Encore!
10 Energy

Hit: <751/1000=Yes. 373=Hit!
Crit: 916=No
10+3+4.5-4.5=13 Damage!
7 Energy

Action 3
Hit: <751/1000=Yes. 441=Hit!
Crit: 313=No
Effect: <201/1000=Yes. 468=No
10+3+4.5-4.5=13 Damage!
7 Energy

Vigoroth used Counter!
Crit: Immpossible
(13)1.5=19.5 Damage!
15.75 Energy

HP: 67
Energy: 79

HP: 74
Energy: 68

"Use your new speed tier to your advantage!"

Hammer Arm ~ Body Slam ~ Body Slam
Sub1: If P/E move, use Focus Energy (Not 2X in a round) that action, and push actions down.

So... I'm faster than him after a speed drop, right? Or am I just derping again? @_@
For now, GO CRAZY ALDUIN!!

Raaaaaaaggeee! (Outrage x3)

HP: 67
Energy: 79

HP: 74
Energy: 68

Action 1
Vigoroth used Hammer Arm!
Hit: <901/1000=Yes. 139=Hit!
Crit: 21=Yes!
10+3+6-4.5=14.5 Damage!
7 Energy
Vigoroth's speed fell!

Dragonair used Outrage!
Crit: 835=No
12+3+4.5-4.5=15 Damage!
8 Energy

Action 2
Vigoroth used Body Slam!
Crit: 976=No
Effect: <301/1000=Yes. 853=No
9+3+6-4.5=13.5 Damage!
6 Energy

Dragonair used Outrage!
Crit: 293=No
12+3+4.5-4.5=15 Damage!
8 Energy

Action 3
Vigoroth used Body Slam
Crit: 986=No
Effect: <301/1000=Yes. 642=No
9+3+6-4.5=13.5 Damage!
10 Energy

Dragonair used Outrage!
Crit: 826=No
12+3+4.5-4.5=15 Damage!
8 Energy
Dragonair became exhausted!
Dragonair became confused!
Severity: 392=Severe

HP: 25
Energy: 55

HP: 29

Oh yeah. Of course I go ahead and completely forget the armors are there... Well, it doesn't seem likely that we'll make it out of this ahead, we can make it so that that Vigoroth doesn't stand a chance with our other mons!

Charge Beam -> ExtremeSpeed -> Charge Beam
If Endure, change remaining actions to Dragon Tail -> Charge Beam -> ExtremeSpeed
If Slack Off, change that action to Dragon Rush

Please don't die on me ;~;

"I have a question and a statement before I begin my battle. First, is it too late to give my Vigoroth the Exp.Share? It isn't like anything's gonna change in the following actions? Next is my statement in Vigoroth's -1 Speed at the end of the round:

Refaree Resource Thread: Stat Boosters said:
+1/+1 and +1 Boosters/Drops with Damage (Bulk Up, Dragon Dance, Charge Beam, Close Combat, Low Sweep) have different rates of decay depending on which Action they were used:
  • Action 1/2: Resets to zero at the end of the following Round.
  • Action 3: Resets to zero at the end of the following two Rounds.
"As Vigoroth used Hammer Arm A1 last round, he should be back to normal speed now. Thanks for listening. I believe it is my turn to counter-order?"

Hammer Arm ~ Protect ~ Body Slam

Actually KS, it says for the end of the following round. Seeing as you used it last round, this is the following round, so your speed will revert to normal at the end of this round.

HP: 25

HP: 29

Action 1
Vigoroth used Hammer Arm!
Crit: 444=No
10+6-4.5=11.5 Damage!
7 Energy
Vigoroth's speed fell!

Confusion: <501/1000=Hurt. 905=No
Dragonair used Charge Beam!
Hit: <901/1000=Yes. 614=Yes
Crit: 325=No
Effect: <701/1000=Yes. 229=+1 SAtk
5+6-3=8 Damage!
6 Energy
Dragonair's special attack rose!
Dragonair's confusion fell one stage!

Action 2
Vigoroth used Protect!
Vigoroth erected a barrier!
Confusion: <501/1000=Hurt. 945=No
Dragonair used ExtremeSpeed!
Crit: 373=No
8+4.5-4.5=8 Damage!
6 Energy

10 Energy Vigoroth
Dragonair's confusion feel one stage!

Action 3
Confusion: <501/1000=Hurt. 221=Yes
4+4.5-4.5=4 Damage!
3 Energy
Dragonair's confusion ended!

Vigoroth used Body Slam!
Crit: 386=No
Effect: <301/1000=Yes. 293=Paralyzed
9+3+6-4.5=13.5 Damage!
10 Energy

Dragonair fainted!

HP: DX
Energy: DX

HP: 17
Energy: 28

It appears you forgot that Aero Armor gives Vigoroth a Flying typing, so Charge Beam should have done 12 DMG. It also seems that you deducted HP for ExtremeSpeed even though it was protected against, so El Gigante should have 17 HP left after all this.

Either way, sending out Chell the Smoochum @ Expert Belt

Fixed. Actually, I had accidentally done calcs for A3 Charge Beam before applying confusion so that's where I got the extra 8 from lol...

"Looks like El Gigante's last stand. Lets go out with a bang!"

Rock Slide ~ Body Slam ~ Rock Slide
Sub1: If Fake Out and Vigoroth flinches, Push all actions down.
Sub2: If Sweet Kiss, use Slack Off that action and push actions down.

HP: 17
Energy: 28

Action 1
Smoochum used Ice Beam!
Crit: Irrelevant
Effect: Irrelevant
(10+3+4.5-4)1.5=21.74 Damage!
7 Energy
Vigoroth fainted!

Energy: 93

HP: DX
Energy: DX

"Little time to do much, but I will require Del Lage to appear before us. I assume that it is WaterWarrior's turn to order first, correct?"

It is indeed my turn.

Switching to The Walrus @ Exp. Share, mainly because I was too fucking stupid to give this one the Expert Belt.

Care to counter-switch?

"I believe I will. KS will show you up."

"Lets Light 'em Up!!"

Charge Beam (Blaster Armor induced) ~ Leaf Tornado ~ Mega Drain
Sub1: If Ice Beam, change action to Mirror Coat and push back.
Sub2: If Damaging Evasive use Growth and Push actions back.

"This should work, but I fear holes are to be found in this."

We may be taking a risk here, but since we're wearing this nifty Blaster Armor... BLAST 'IM!

Blizzard -> Aurora Beam -> Blizzard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)