1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Serperior

Discussion in 'Dream World' started by New World Order, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Red Riddler

Red Riddler

An interesting tactic that no one has mentioned yet is Wide Lens. Yeah, it sounds gimmicky, but it boosts Leaf Storm, Glare, and Leech Seed's 90% accuracy to a slightly more respectable 99%. This means that all those 1/10 misses on Leaf Storm (and also Glare) that can prevent a quick KO and +2 become much rarer, 1/100. Without defensive investment (and even with), Serperior could care less about Leftovers recovery, so it's not losing a lot when running Wide Lens.
  2. Dr Ciel

Dr Ciel

I've been up high in the DW ladder lately (floating around 1200-1300), and I've been using a Dual Screens set that has been working wonderfully and I'd think I'd share it with you guys.

Serperior @ Light Clay Lv. 100 -- Contrary
    Nature: Timid - EVs: 56 Def / 252 SAtk / 48 SDef / 152 Spd

-Toxic
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Leaf Storm
  3. Count Serperior

Count Serperior

I just wanna remind everyone that Dragon Pulse is a thing now.

So is Coil/LeafBlade/Aquatail/Outrage (lol) but that set loses out on Contrary obviously.

So yeah, LeafStorm/DragonPulse/HPFire/ and an interchangable fourth move is probably best.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)