Server issues

Hi, we've been trying to get a server up, but we're encountering the following errors:
  • The usergroups.csv file isn't working, members can't get promoted to Admin
  • The custom.css file isn't working
  • And the server won't connect now after the VPS was rebooted (suggested by a staff member)
Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your time!

Hi, we've been trying to get a server up, but we're encountering the following errors:
  • The usergroups.csv file isn't working, members can't get promoted to Admin
  • The custom.css file isn't working
  • And the server won't connect now after the VPS was rebooted (suggested by a staff member)
Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your time!
Did you format it as "username,~" in the CSV file? If you put a space in between then it doesn't work. Is your server registered? If not, the custom.css file is not applied.

Hi - answering on his behalf since he is away, hope this is okay. Nope, it's not registered yet, so that would explain it. Also yes, it was formatted that way. Any clues to why it hasn't come back up after the VPS reboot?

Hi - answering on his behalf since he is away, hope this is okay. Nope, it's not registered yet, so that would explain it. Also yes, it was formatted that way. Any clues to why it hasn't come back up after the VPS reboot?
That's be a problem on your VPS' side most likely, it rarely has anything to do with the source code unless you've messed something up yourself

That's be a problem on your VPS' side most likely, it rarely has anything to do with the source code unless you've messed something up yourself
Did you format it as "username,~" in the CSV file? If you put a space in between then it doesn't work. Is your server registered? If not, the custom.css file is not applied.
We got it working; however, after reboot, we can't become an administrator. It takes around 36 hours for registration, right?

daz oakland

Banned deucer.
well i have had 39 hours up-time and still im not registered after messaging jasmine i am just getting ignored i want to use my own background theme and avatar any suggestions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)