Sharingan's shop of pokemon and many services! EVing, EV wiping, cloning, and more!

Could you ev train for me, you could clone the pokemon as a reward because i have no credits. Its from Dragon - Shinobi so its legal

Ferroseed (Evolve into Ferrothorn please)
EVs 252 hp / 48 def / 208 sp.def
Moves: DONT TEACH IT NEW ONES PLEASE

thank you!

Unfortunately I don't have that Zubat since a) I forgot to make a copy and b) I didn't think anyone would want it....was I ever wrong lol.

If I can get a copy from the person I did the BP for I'll let you know. I'd breed it again but I don't wanna. .-.

Unfortunately I don't have that Zubat since a) I forgot to make a copy and b) I didn't think anyone would want it....was I ever wrong lol.

If I can get a copy from the person I did the BP for I'll let you know. I'd breed it again but I don't wanna. .-.
ok well can you do a bp for me? :) dont worry it wont be in 4th gen :)

In response to your post, actually I'm doing bp for trades, I mean if I don't have a pokemon that you want, I can bp for you and trade for one of your pokemon, if you are agree response to my thread. Thanks :)

In response to your CMT: Yes the smeargle is male I am sorry for forgetting to post that, and if you do not mind I would like this (I've wanted one of these for a while):

Ability: Drought

hi sahri cna you CMT for this poke UT if its ok :) thank you :)

xElite's Cryogonal (Timid) (Fully redis)
OT: l nature:timid l ability:levitate l UT or EV
IVs:31/6/30/30/31/31 l special moves: hp water 70

Croagunk (Male)
Adamant
Dry Skin
31/31/31/31/31/31
Astonish| Bullet Punch| Drain Punch (LV1 UT)
OT: Henry ID:01555
Cloned by Save Restoration (see cloning information for details)
Semi-Redis
BP for The Agonist

please CMT for this :) i can offer credits if you dont find anything :)
In response to you CMT, I didn't really find anything. But just send me anything random. Consider it a bonus for being the first to trade with since I opened up.

I won't be on for a few hours since I have prior commitments but you can get it later when we are both free.

In response to your CMT-

Poliwag
Ability: swift swim

I figured everyone else would get Timid Reshiram hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)