shark salon (looking for requests/suggestions; livestream : off)

That Purugly is really interesting looking, it kind of reminds me of an original cartoon character. The coloring and lineart and also really clean as well so keep that up! I really like the pose too; it has some much pride in it.
For advice, it looks like it only has two legs instead of four. I would probably add a fore leg beside that front leg so it looks a bit more natural and maybe add a foot beside the hind leg (you don't have to add if you don't want to). And a minor suggestion (take it or leave it), make the Purugly a tad fatter because Purugly tend to be quite chubby instead of relatively scrawny (unless that's what you are going for).
Hope I helped!

geezus i've been gone for awhile, but i still love you guys
i'm taking requests/suggestions again because i need daily practice now, but i suck at coming up with ideas, so hit me with stuff please

in the mean time, here's a dinosaur playing fetch

My favourite person is back! Sup dude, haha. Your stuff is looking great, as always! I only wish I knew how to draw grass half as well as you. Anyway, if you want some more current requests, I'd be down with seeing a woobat and/or jynx chilling out or something. Or drifloon! Whatever suits, heh.

My favourite person is back! Sup dude, haha. Your stuff is looking great, as always! I only wish I knew how to draw grass half as well as you. Anyway, if you want some more current requests, I'd be down with seeing a woobat and/or jynx chilling out or something. Or drifloon! Whatever suits, heh.
omg you're still here, thanks for the compliments haha.
what happened to this place? everything seems so dead now, but everything looks so much more neato

here's yo drifloon, i'll do others later :p

Another thing I envy is your ability to pump out great pics in such a short time, ha! Thanks man! But yeah, the forum has slowed down a little since the upgrades unfortunately. Guessing people have just been too busy to update, or they're afraid the evil hackers will take their passwords if they return to Smogon, haha. On an unrelated note I feel like something of a stalker considering how fast I'm responding to the pic being put up...

Aaah, your art is so pretty...I really like the way you apply textures. Do you make the textures yourself? Or do you use a brush to do all your painting? Anyway, greeeaat job. I really love your colouring too!

*btw* if you're not too busy...could I have a Chandelure? If you don't have time, it's okay :)

Wow! Can I request a Palkia or a Scolipede if your not too busy? I really like the way you shade and your style is very interesting and makes your pieces look INCREDIBLE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)