Sheimi Cup - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Round Three begins!​

Rules:​
  • 6 vs 6 single battle, lv 100​
  • No Ubers (Garchomp is Uber. Deoxys-E is NOW UBER)​
  • Sleep Clause -- only one pokemon on your opponent's team at a time can be put to sleep by you.​
  • OHKO Clause -- No One Hit Knock Out moves​
  • Evasion Clause -- No moves that increase evasion such as Minimize or Double Team​
  • Species Clause -- You cannot have two of the same Pokemon​
  • Hax Item Clause -- No items that involve luck such as Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, Kings Rock, and Brightpowder)​
  • Last Pokemon Self-KO Clause -- Do not use a self KO move when it's 1 vs 1 to force a tie, in that event, the user of the self-ko move loses.​
  • No disconnecting -- Probably the most important rule, we want things to be fair. In the case of a no-fault disconnect, a ruling will be made depending on the situation​
  • No team talk/scouting​
  • No hacks (not even legal ones!)​
  • Platinum moves are permitted, however, Shaymin-S, Appliance Rotoms, and Giratina-O (obviously) are not.​
Wildfire gave the win to jonniewalker because of activity.​

Matchups:
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday
2.) Syberia vs cyberdragonmaster
3.) Kawl vs Gin
4.) jonniewalkerreal vs wiinry​

The prizes are now in the other threads... I don't feel like retrieving them each time :/​

Also, Deoxys-E is Uber. This was decided by the entrants in the tournament!

Deadline is this Sunday!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Cool, Dex and I are always on at the same time, so it should be a breeze to get done :) And I know it's going to be a good match, too.

Good to challenge Winry...

I usualli meet him online so should be easy fighting with him :)

Winry PM to me to battle ok? My team is ready :)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hahha copy/paste :( Thanks Pablo.

On second thought I'm gonna shorten the deadline a little (only 4 battles and all) you can thank goodbar.

Matchups:
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday - He plays pokemon like a man.
2.) Syberia vs cyberdragonmaster - Also plays pokemon like a man.
3.) Kawl vs Gin - is in a ship with anti.
4.) jonniewalkerreal vs wiinry - Although Jonnie may walk real, wiinry is a german genius.

I picked these guys from my experience at lurking through various threads. I'll bet my trophy case pokes on each match, who here calls me :P

PM me if you want to bet on a match, good pokes only.

sneaky edit: hmm goodbar, I'll bet my bidoof that wiinry will grab the win

Actually I have my money on the italian jerry, germans hack but italians hax ;), but yea i've seen johnnie play he's pretty decent, but syberia for the sheimi

Matchups:
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday
3.) Kawl vs Gin
4.) jonniewalkerreal vs wiinry

I think Syberia is going to win the whole thing but for this round my predictions are based on my personal experience battling them. I've never battled Sunday, wiinry, and cyberdragonmaster so I can't really say much about their skill level so I just went with the guy I know.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Predictions!

Matchups:
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday - He was able to beat Chou. I think Sunday's going to be similar
2.) Syberia vs cyberdragonmaster - From what I've heard, he's an amazing battler
3.) Kawl vs Gin - Been pulling off many surprise wins. Go Kawl!
4.) jonniewalkerreal vs wiinry - To quote what Jerry just said, wiinry is a "german genius" (mostly a guess)

i think me and gin are battling today...
since i might nto be able to get online for the next few days due to me probably getting in trouble in real life :/ (gonna kick some kids ass)(well3)

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've never done one of these but here goes
Matchups:
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday
3.) Kawl vs Gin
They all battle regularly from what I've seen, so I'm basing my predictions on that (Lame I know).
If you ever decide who gets the prizes I put up, PM me with the winners so I can make arrangements to trade it to them.

PREDICTIONS!

Matchups:
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday
3.) Kawl vs Gin

I also predict that the final winner will be syberia because syberia does not lose!

Wow...in the prediction Syberia is like the Dream Team of the NBA :D

Everybody thinks you'll win...
Take care of Athens 2004 dude eheheh

Btw...I also think you'll win the tournment...but I would like to battle you in an official battle so If I'll pass my round (and you too) I hope to fight with you :P

there is no love on this forum for the underdog:(

i am just excited to play against a very good player. i don't think i've done too bad for myself for my first tournament.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
1.) Dexterity vs Sunday
3.) Kawl vs Gin
4.) onniewalkerreal vs wiinry

I suggest an Underdog Clause next tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)