3.) Sunday vs Efreet
Predicitions:
3.) Sunday vs Efreet
3.) Sunday vs Efreet
3.) Sunday vs Efreet
Sunday loves my Drifblims. Sorry Efreet
Predictions!
3.) Sunday vs Efreet

Hopefully I showed him a crucial team weakness a couple nights ago in battle.
mmm this is kinda depressing, seems the only option for me is using an Arceus in my team and convince sunday is just a big bibarel XD

@Sunday,it's definitely not an arceus! it's just a fatty bibarel, ok?

mmm this is kinda depressing, seems the only option for me is using an Arceus in my team and convince sunday is just a big bibarel XD

@Sunday,it's definitely not an arceus! it's just a fatty bibarel, ok?
Don't feel depressed, prove us wrong. Nobody voted for me in Pablo's first tourney and i made it pretty far. Once i had beaten some people who were considered good some started predicting that i would win :)

haha don't worry i'm not depressed, plus i agree with the prevision XD
lately i played really little plus i'm using a new team since my old one included garchomp and i couldn't find anything closer to use as replacement, so i'm still getting used at how the new one works.

Yeah...me to....noooooooooooooooooooot.

Is sometime next week ok? I dont have school for a week so I'll have a bit more time to wait for the aforementioned apocalypse...

I PMed Wildfire and told him that I will be able to battle him when he prefer from Tuesday (11th) because I'm on holiday in England this weekend :D

Thanks to everybody supported me in the predictions...I hope to win for you too :P

Btw...good luck to everybody for the second round :)

I PMed Gin and I eagerly await his reponse.

Or in otherwords, I'm counting down the days 'till he PMs me and kick mah ass. :)

blah fuck you all. Except Kursed and Chou. To be fair I used to be really good, not acting cocky or anything, I just was.. but my 4 months of no wifi has left me extremely behind and I dont have time to battle like I used to either. TBH people are probally only assuming that im any good because Ive bene on wifi for quite some time, compared to most people here, I havnt battled many people on Smogon, only Shoddy and to a lesser extent gamefaqs..

/end excuses for when I get my ass whooped =)

1.) wildfire1313 vs jonniewalkerreal
no idea.
2.) Miltonic vs wiinry
Miltonic is golden from what i hear
3.) Sunday vs Efreet
Sunday loves my Drifblims. Sorry Efreet
4.) Sixonesix vs cyberdragonmaster
Cyber thinks Philip Hughes+Robinson Cano are worth Tim Lincecum. Obviously he knows nothing about anything.
5.) ViVi vs Syberia
Heard it here first..
6.) Gin vs Noodle
Gin probally wont post here...ever..
7.) Dexterity vs ChouToshio
King o' Warstory..
8.) Kawl vs Arael
gogo Fricken Laser!
i never said they were worth lincecum, i said i would trade them for him, big difference

i'll battle sixonesix this weekend most likely

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It's because I...forgot. Lol, yeah, seriously. I was battling using my Diamond, and I haven't sent anything to Platinum to be taught yet, except those pokémon from my trade thread; and none of them were in the battle (except for one, that I wasn't even planning to teach a tutor to him, but after this battle, I think I've changed my mind).

Well, good game. I really should battle here more (and Wi-Fi should have more tournaments).

And look, a lot of people bet on me. Guess it's because I am one of the oldest Wi-Fiers? :D Lol.

And look², 2,999th post.

posting to say my match with Sunday got postponed because of shakey connection from his part, i probably won't be able to battle again till next friday but the match will be done before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)