Shifting Sand Land (now featuring 소울실버 stuff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really see anything interesting, sorry.

Ah, not really. Egg moves aren't too hard for me to do, sorry.

Nothing catching my attention, sorry.

Sorry, nothing really interesting.

Anyways, important update! I can now RNG W2! That means some grotto mons, mons available in W2, and other stuff! First W2 update has a DW Nidoran female and Heatran!
What are you looking for? Shinies?

Actually, might need some pokemon transferred. PM me and we can sort out something.

Kalos mons mostly, both shiny and nonshiny. Maybe some other things.
What kalos mons though? I have every single significant kalos mon in the game atm, maybe I can breed one for you that wasn't on my list? They'd be non-shiny : /

EDIT: sorry i just really want this t-tar

Last edited:
What kalos mons though? I have every single significant kalos mon in the game atm, maybe I can breed one for you that wasn't on my list? They'd be non-shiny : /

EDIT: sorry i just really want this t-tar
Most of the mons I'm looking for aren't very significant, so yeah.

Anyways, stupid fun update time! Claydol and Anorith, which isn't anything special. The stupid fun time of this update is that I'm featuring another Soulsilver. Which is Korean. That's it really, actually. Also some nidorans.

Most of the mons I'm looking for aren't very significant, so yeah.

Anyways, stupid fun update time! Claydol and Anorith, which isn't anything special. The stupid fun time of this update is that I'm featuring another Soulsilver. Which is Korean. That's it really, actually. Also some nidorans.
Like what lol? I'll breed you w/e if I can

Timey :D
cmt for this monster:
Lv. 53 Adamant
OT: Jisue
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Iron Defense/Agility/Meteor Mash/Zen Headbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)