Shiny Pokemon Experiences

Ever found a shiny Pokemon

• Total voters
Hey guys, first post. Anyway, I happened to be playing Pokemon X a few days ago. Well, I wanted to get a Clauncher for my team, and I remembered you can get shinies by chain fishing. And so, I flew back to Ambrette Town, went into Glittering Cave, and started smashing stuff to pieces with rock smash. I was lucky and got a root fossil. I restored it into Lileep and looked at the summary screen. It had Suction Cups, so that was a relief. Then, I flew to Cyllage City and cast my good rod over the ocean. After 8 or so tries, I actually found a shiny Clauncher! I have yet to beat that file, and look forward to it evolving!

P.S. If anyone knows when Clauncher evolves, please tell me.
It evolves into Clawitzer starting at level 37.

My first shiny was a Golbat that I found in Snowpoint Temple on Pokemon Diamond, but I no longer have it.

The best shiny that I've gotten was during a normal breeding session. Was going for a Char X and I got a Shiny Charmander with IVs of 31/31/31/x/28/31

Decided the 3 SpD didn't matter that much so I use it in serious battles sometimes :toast:

I've been pretty lucky with shinies throughout the years and even recently I've unintentionally Masuda'd at least 2, but there's only 2 encounters that are notable IMO:

My very first shiny was a Spinda in Sapphire, but by the time I actually realised how rare they were I had already reset my game for a new playthrough.

The other notable encounter is the Bibarel I met in the great swamp in Diamond. Yeah, as you can imagine I totally freaked out when I saw it, but in the end I just decided to throw balls at it without anything else and hope for the best. (It did work out, though. Too bad that Diamond had already given me a shiny bidoof in one of the early routes, making the Bibarel less special)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I think my first shiny was a hatched Igglybuff in Crystal. I'm pretty sure I eventually released it cuz I didn't know better and telling if it was shiny or not lol. I also found a shiny Raticate (or Rattata?) in the wild while training a Dragonite and caught it :) nice golden rat

the other most memorable shinies have been in pokemon X. I ran into 3 shinies while EV training in hordes. One was a Bergmite and the other 2 were a pair of Scraggy I basically got back to back! I think I gave away the 3 haha

Hey guys, first post. Anyway, I happened to be playing Pokemon X a few days ago. Well, I wanted to get a Clauncher for my team, and I remembered you can get shinies by chain fishing. And so, I flew back to Ambrette Town, went into Glittering Cave, and started smashing stuff to pieces with rock smash. I was lucky and got a root fossil. I restored it into Lileep and looked at the summary screen. It had Suction Cups, so that was a relief. Then, I flew to Cyllage City and cast my good rod over the ocean. After 8 or so tries, I actually found a shiny Clauncher! I have yet to beat that file, and look forward to it evolving!

P.S. If anyone knows when Clauncher evolves, please tell me.
Shiny Clauncher is pretty sick! It evolves at level 37 :3 Also Clauncher is alright to use in competitive, thinking about running one myself.

I attempted shiny chaining in DPPt and was terrible at it, though I got a shiny shinx after I think 6 encounters? And then I randomly found a shiny bidoof as well on a replay of Platinum.
I got a shiny zubat in a horde in Y as well. I get the feeling I found more, though I can't remember which ones...

I was level-grinding for the Pokémon League, and a golden Graveler appeared. Probably the worst non-Safari Zone shiny to find, because it has a tendency to explode. I still had my Master Ball.

I managed to catch a shiny elecktrike in Pokémon emerald, later a shiny Buneary in Platinum.

I did once encounter a shiny frillish, but I managed to crit it while I was weakening it (only had Poké balls left) and knocked it out...

my first (non-RNG abused) shiny was a Bidoof in diamond. I was ev training at the route closest to the home town and there it appeared. I thought I was wrong at first because shiny Bidoof is basically just a hint of a shade lighter than the normal bidoof. I caught it in the end with a luxury ball but it is a shiny bidoof...

I'm pretty sure it's still in my old diamond cart. I didn't bother to migrate it.

first off i have soulsilver and i caught a shiny medicham in diamond i traded it because i didnt know it was rare to find a shiny. i traded it for a lucario which my brother traded and traded my only shiny in that game. in ss i havent caught a shiny even though i beat both leagues and (ovulisly trading my op pokemon ) restarted. i was on bugsy right now after i beat my rival silver and my ds blacked out good thing i saved after beating silver, bad thing i didnt sav before bugsy.having a totodile as a starter is harder than having a cyndiquil.
random emotes: 0_0 :):(;):p

I've had more luck this gen than any other. I didn't see any third,fourth, or fifth gen, but in Y, I've caught four and bred one - a Larvitar with five IVs (just missing SpD).

in terms of shinies, ive generally had terrible luck. the only one ive ever naturally encountered was a feebas back in emerald (Based RNG is Based) and that pretty much drained any shiny luck I might've had XP. ive bred 2 shinies in X and Y though, a wailmer and a dwebble and im working on a luvdisc (dont question it) atm

I ran into a shiny rattata in leaf green, but was out of balls (it was early in that playthrough). I've ran into two shiny vanillites, one while ev training my protean greninja, and one while just derping around. I've also ran into a shiny scraggy in a horde while I was trying to ev train in route 7, but I didn't want atk so I had to use a reset bag :P

I ran into a shiny Caterpie in Virdian Forest back in the Fire Red Days. I wasn't aware what a shiny pokemon was until my cousin informed me it was shiny, I caught it wasting the 9 of the 10 pokeballs I had (I was really lucky.) I then kept it in my PC since I was afraid if I battled a lot the shiny would go away, eventually I transferred it into my platinum which then I accidentally restarted and lost the Caterpie. Although it still makes me happy to see shiny Caterpies. Another shiny experience was in Y when I was helping out someone to get a hidden ability poliwhirl and I happened to find myself a shiny poliwhirl after 30 minutes. Being my first shiny in a long time, it's actually been one of my favorite.

why, i had a shiny pokemon experience just now! i just found a lovely shiny ho-oh after around 5,000 soft resets in omega ruby! the hunt took a good long week, and it was really wearing down my patience, but im glad my dream shiny is finally mine! its name is jupiter, and it has a jolly nature. sadly no pics atm tho :[

Alright, so my friend was playing pokemon for the first time ever this fall, and i was guiding him through Mt. Moon when suddenly a gold geodude popped out. I obviously got really exited, he just thought i was weird... (;_;) He did end up catching it though... im still pretty mad that he found a shiny before he had even played for an hour :I

Well, yesterday i hatched a dive ball shiny modest eevee (probably with its HA too)!

Was so excited i dropped my bloody ds and the game came out .____.

Currently soft resetting for a shiny Kyurem in Sαpphire. 2400 encounters in, no shiny. I have the shiny charm.

I had so much shiny luck in my Y version... hopefully I haven't burned it all up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)