Shiny Rarity

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Were we talking about this?

Anyway, I caught a shiny Floatzel while using my PokeRadar to look for Dittos. I didn't even know what chaining was, and kept getting frustrated with how many Floatzels I was getting. It was my only shiny that isn't the red Gyarados from the Lake of Rage. I traded it to a friend for something stupid most likely, but I can't remember since that was 6 years ago.

In my very early childhood, I remember seeing a shiny Rhyhorn. But I had no clue what it was and I didn't catch it.

And that's the only shiny I have ever seen.

The only shiny i found by chance was a Lotad on my friends Ruby which i let him keep cos i didn't have my own game then, but from chaining I got Absol, Voltorb, Ponyta and Nosepass. I have a ton from trades and friends.

Were we talking about this?

Darn, beat me to it.

Anyways, I've had fairly good luck with random shinys. I've found:

-Shiny Trapinch, Sapphire
-Shiny Rhyhorn, Crystal
-Shiny Graveler, Crystal
-Shiny Poochyena, Emerald
-Shiny Gastly, Leafgreen
-Shiny Zubat, Sapphire
-Shiny Shinx, Diamond
-Shiny Tentacool, Platinum
-Shiny Fearow, Black
-Shiny Riolu, VoltWhite (a rom hack)

All of these were unexpected, random finds. I caught them all except Gastly, because I had no Pokeballs on me at the time :/

Let's see...

Silver: Brown and purple Bellsprout. I didn't have the balls to catch it. The items, of course.
Ruby: Orange Zigzagoon, not the promotion from early in 3rd-gen, either. That file was erased, though.
Leaf Green: Brown Rattata. Early in the adventure.
Platinum: Blue Ditto. I was trying to catch Ditto in the Trophy Garden, so this was pretty nice. Calm nature but not very good IVs.
Platinum (again): Brown Staravia. Found on a separate Ditto-catching spree (or maybe EV-training for Speed) in the Trophy Garden. I would train it, but Calm is a horrible nature for Staravia to have.
Heart Gold: Blue Ponyta. I was trying to level up a Roselia near Mt. Silver before using it to breed for Spikes Snorunt. Then suddenly, THERE IT WAS! THERE IT WAS! THERE IT WAS! OH MY GOD! YEAAAAAAH!

Nothing on Black or White yet. Then again, I've been training more Pokemon on the 4th-gen games to transfer them to White, and I'm slacking on a Nuzlocke challenge for Black.

I've logged about 600 hours on my pearl and I've caught two shinies, an adamant clefairy and a sassy snover...

Clefable has good attack ivs to go with he nature, so se potential ther I guess. Snover has good ivs too, so it's usable.

i just got a shiny darkrai on the GTS, niave nature ^_^

not a timid nature, but i guess it could use pursuit or something <---is that viable set?

need to check ivs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)