1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Shiny Sprite Perler art

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Eyedol, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Eyedol

Eyedol the artist formerly known as xAtrocity

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to Smogon, and I was pretty excited to see a forum dedicated solely to Pokemon art! I've been making Shiny Sprite Perler art for quite a while now and I'd love to get some feedback on it from all of you and potentially take a few requests.

Shiny Zorua
    [​IMG]

Shiny Pirouette Meloetta
    [​IMG]

Shiny Litwick
    [​IMG]
  2. Hozu

Hozu RNGenius
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Wow these are great. I was always disappointed that Zoroark didn't keep the same shade of blue that Zorua has. How long did it take you to make these?
  3. Raichoice

Raichoice

these are awesome, nice work! how much money did it cost to buy the beads?
  4. Trinitrotoluene

Trinitrotoluene 風林火山影稲妻
    is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus
    Mentor

Kindly requesting either a Crustle or Breloom. You can choose whether they're shiny or not.
  5. Eyedol

Eyedol the artist formerly known as xAtrocity

Thank you <3 I think Litwick only took about two hours or so, but Meloetta took at least twice that long. Zorua was somewhere in between. Oh, and I've already started pulling out beads for Latias ^__^

Thanks! They're quite inexpensive actually; I think I bought a 10,000 piece bucket for around $6, then a large pegboard for $4 or so. You can find all of the supplies on eBay :)

I think Crustle would be a very fun project, so thanks for the idea! I should have it all done in the next few weeks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)