[ShinyRegice's shop] Closed for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem!

Also I temporary close new trade offers on my thread due to the relatively high number of pending trades and because I want to update my trade list, I'll progressively add a lot of previous gen exclusive special ball females.
Well then I'll have to remember to check back for them :)

I added you, just let me know when you are ready please

Hi again! Would you trade:
Your female Dream Ball Feebas (HA) and female Love Ball Ralts
for
My female Dream ball Togepi spitback (4IVs, HA or non-HA as desired, Modest, Extrasensory & Nasty Plot) and female Dive ball Feebas (non-HA, 5IV)?

Hi again! Would you trade:
Your female Dream Ball Feebas (HA) and female Love Ball Ralts
for
My female Dream ball Togepi spitback (4IVs, HA or non-HA as desired, Modest, Extrasensory & Nasty Plot) and female Dive ball Feebas (non-HA, 5IV)?
I'm more interested in Dive Ball HA Snorunt instead of Togepi, because I already have Dream Ball Togepi but didn't put it on my thread (still on my gen V game, I'll breed it soon in gen VI).
If you're fine with it, the trade becomes HA Dream Ball Feebas + Love Ball Ralts for HA Dive Ball Snorunt + Dive Ball Feebas.
(Yes I know this Togepi from yours could save me a lot of time, but I like to breed special balls I got myself.)

I'm more interested in Dive Ball HA Snorunt instead of Togepi, because I already have Dream Ball Togepi but didn't put it on my thread (still on my gen V game, I'll breed it soon in gen VI).
If you're fine with it, the trade becomes HA Dream Ball Feebas + Love Ball Ralts for HA Dive Ball Snorunt + Dive Ball Feebas.
(Yes I know this Togepi from yours could save me a lot of time, but I like to breed special balls I got myself.)
Yes that's fine with me :) I'll let you know when mine are ready.

Anything from my thread for your female Impish Syther in Sport Ball?
I'm interested in Dream Ball female HA Tentacool and Dream Ball female HA Karrablast. If you don't want to trade two Pokémon for only one, I'll choose only Karrablast. Is these anything else you're interested in on my thread?

I'm interested in Dream Ball female HA Tentacool and Dream Ball female HA Karrablast. If you don't want to trade two Pokémon for only one, I'll choose only Karrablast. Is these anything else you're interested in on my thread?
OK, I take HA Eevee in Dream Ball (male of course). You already have Bold Tentacool, so I assume you want female Calm HA Tentacool.

OK, I take HA Eevee in Dream Ball (male of course). You already have Bold Tentacool, so I assume you want female Calm HA Tentacool.
No problem I'm fine, I"ll go with calm Tentacool. Also do you want an imperfect female HA Eevee in addition to a perfect male, so you can breed yourself?

Hi and welcome back,
Are u interessted in trading one of ur HA Dream Ball Heracrosses (perferably a female ;) ) for one of my moon ball ponytas (infos below)?

Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Jolly
Eggmoves: Horn Drill, Low Kick, Hypnosis, Morning Sun

OK, do you want anything for the spitback female HA Eevee?
I'd like a spitback female Dream Ball HA Omanyte, if possible.

Hi and welcome back,
Are u interessted in trading one of ur HA Dream Ball Heracrosses (perferably a female ;) ) for one of my moon ball ponytas (infos below)?

Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Jolly
Eggmoves: Horn Drill, Low Kick, Hypnosis, Morning Sun
No problem, but I have to breed my Heracross, it isn't ready for now.

im really interested in your zygarde, ive got a shiny bold chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 let me know if youre interested :)

Dream Ball
Bellsprout (HA) - Jolly nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Synthesis and Weather Ball
Nidoran (HA) - Modest or timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Murkrow (HA) - Adamant nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Brave Bird, Assurance and Feint Attack
Paras (HA) - Impish nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Leech Seed
Petilil (HA) - Timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle and Worry Seed

Friend Ball

Skarmory - Impish or careful nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind

Heavy Ball

Skarmory - Impish or careful nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Brave Bord, Whirlwind

Love Ball
Chansey - Calm nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy and Counter
Ralts - Timid or modest nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak, Skill Swap

Moon Ball

Gastly - Timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Disable, Clear Smog and Requiem
Misdreavus - Timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Curse, Memento, Spite
Ralts - Timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31with Mean Look, Memento, Disable, Destiny Bond

Premier Ball
Cottonee - Timid nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Switcheroo and Memento
Pumpkaboo Super Size - Impish nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Destiny Bond, Disable

Sport Ball
Scyther - Adamant or impish nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Endure, Counter, Baton Pass, Defog

Anything here?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VvSU1lUWZCZzItNjRvMVgyX1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)