Shiny's Shop| Reliable Cloning and EV training [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll trade for shiny sneasel, and axew. Larvesta is full redis, and pawniard is non-redis

Saw nothing for Diancie, i'd like a love ball mawile and dream ball feebas

Sorry to the 6 or so people I have pending trades with, just have not had motivation to turn my game on recently, especially since I have not had much time to play. But, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so pm me if you still want to trade with me

NovaSoul
Artic
ErictheManz
Fiat500
Quello93
Brigidd (STILL need to breed the vivillion if you need it)
Well, I'm still happy to trade my Pichu to you, but I've acquired a Budew since we last spoke. Would you swap the HP Ground Larvesta instead?

Due to my procrastination, and being flooded with homework lately, I'll have to cancel most, if not all my pending trades. I'll try to be a bit more active with my thread now though, and in my game too (Dont think I've turned it on in a while). Sorry for the in convince to those of you that have waited weeks or months to trade with me.

Hello, I like this and a female safari ball scyther:

-----
Pinsir
-----
Nicknamed: Smiles

cmt for something. I'm currently breeding ha nest ball eevees if you want one for free.

Hello, I like this and a female safari ball scyther:

-----
Pinsir
-----
Nicknamed: Smiles

cmt for something. I'm currently breeding ha nest ball eevees if you want one for free.
I'll trade the pinsir for your shiny elekid, and I'll trade scyther for the nidoran female in a dive ball. Let me know if this works for you.

And what are the redis rights though?

Welcome back! Would you please CMT for the Sludge Wave Gengar and shiny Budew? Thanks!
I saw a few things that interested me but I'm mainly looking for redis or semi redis pokemon to build up my thread

I'll check again soon though for a pokemon I would really want and wouldn't care about trading it anyways (like If I want a Persian for my team and saw you had a shiny meowth)

Edit: ...And saying that makes me a hypocrite I guess

Though, could I trade 2 heart scales for those time machine spitbacks? I believe it was a wobuffet and something else, I'll have to check again

chester0334 I appreciate the offer is still there, I'm sorry about kinda ignoring you before, I was pretty busy then. I'll have to check your thread soon though

Last edited:
I saw a few things that interested me but I'm mainly looking for redis or semi redis pokemon to build up my thread

I'll check again soon though for a pokemon I would really want and wouldn't care about trading it anyways (like If I want a Persian for my team and saw you had a shiny meowth)

Though, could I trade 2 heart scales for those time machine spitbacks? I believe it was a wobuffet and something else, I'll have to check again
Oops, I think I got rid of the TMM spitbacks when I did some box clearing after I did a giveaway a few weeks back and haven't updated my thread. :/

I'll trade the pinsir for your shiny elekid, and I'll trade scyther for the nidoran female in a dive ball. Let me know if this works for you.

And what are the redis rights though?
My mons are fully redis, but the elekid isn't shiny. I'm working on finding a TSV hatch.

Edit: found one and hatched it

Last edited:
Hello, I am wondering if you would be interested in cloning and ev training my flawless 6iv shiny beldum. In return, I could give you a clone of the beldum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)