shinyskarmory Vs. nEsp, triples in the Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhhh!!! Be very quiet! We're in a Library today, ready to witness a triples battle. Here's the rules for everyone;

Seeking a Beginner's Battle. 3v3, accepter can choose Singles, Doubles, or Triples.
Arena:The Library
Complexity: Simple
Format: LC basically anything
Arena Type: Normal
Restrictions: No digging or seismic attacks, no loud noises, LC mons only, no weather, low ceiling
The library in the rear of the Nacrene Museum is a excellent place for battle! However, battlers are expected to respect those who come to study. Therefore, use of non-LC mons, sound based attacks, and seismic activity is forbidden, since they would be distracting to others. Also, unless your LC mon can somehow get through the carpeted floor and the foundation, there will be no digging in The Library.

Who's up for it? If you choose less then triples, I'd prefer switch=KO.
Accepting shinyskarmory. I think it's time for me to try a triples match.
No items, and obviously no switching. And only one ability.
Alright, and here's the teams. First, shinyskarmory's;

Ralts (*) [Mentalist] M
Nature: Docile

Types: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace for 6 actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Sp. Atk: 2
Sp. Def: 2
Speed: 40

Counters:
EC: 3/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Moves

Level Up
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Egg Moves
Will-o-Wisp (*)
Destiny Bond (*)
Confuse Ray (*)

TMs
Thunderbolt (*)
Psychic (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Trick Room

Turtwig (*) [Treewig] (F)
Nature: Gentle (+1 Sp. Def, -1 Def)

Type: Grass
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Shell Armor: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats
HP:90
Atk: 3
Def: 2 (-)
Sp. Atk: 2
Sp. Def: 3 (+)
Speed: 31

EC: 1/9

Moves

Level Up
Tackle (*)
Withdraw (*)
Absorb (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Curse (*)
Bite (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Synthesis
Leech Seed
Egg Moves
Growth (*)
Superpower (*)
Body Slam (*)

TMs
Grass Knot (*)
Rock Smash(*)
Protect (*)

Torchic (*) [Fawkes] M
Nature:Hasty (+1 Speed, -1 Sp. Def)

Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost: (Innate) (DW) (Locked) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats
HP:90
Atk:2
Def:1 (-)
Sp. Atk: 3
Sp. Def: 2
Speed: 45 (x1.15)= 51.75=52
Accuracy Boost= 9%

Moves

Level Up
Scratch (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Peck (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Fire Spin (*)

Egg Moves
Reversal (*)
Feint (*)
Night Slash (*)

TM Moves
Fire Blast (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Dig

And here's nEsp's team;

Charmander [Pyripnon] (F)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas..

Abilities:
Blaze: Type: Innate

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Solar Power (DW): Type: Innate

When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65

Attacks:

Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Crunch
Flare Blitz
Outrage

Rock Slide
Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Dig

Riolu(*) Aura (F)

Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Steadfast: Type: Innate

If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus: Type: Innate

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Prankster (DW): Type: Innate

The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 1/6
MC: 1

Attacks:

Quick Attack(*)
Foresight(*)
Endure(*)
Counter(*)
Force Palm(*)
Feint(*)
Reversal(*)
Screech(*)

Cross Chop(*)
Blaze Kick(*)
Detect(*)

Rock Slide(*)
Frustration(*)
Earthquake(*)
Dig

Vulpix (M)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a 19% ((75^2)/290) flat accuracy boost on all attacks. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type: Fire:

Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:

Flash Fire:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Drought (DW):

Type: Innate

When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 75 (+)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Will-o-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Safeguard

Hypnosis
Disable
Energy Ball

Toxic
Dig
Double Team

Now, about positioning. Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't. I think it's a dumb idea. I'm going with no positioning, everyone can hit everyone, unless either of you actually want positioning on. Also, since this is the first triples match either of you are in, there's only 2 actions per mon. Since shinyskarmory issued the challenge, nEsp will order actions first. When you're ready trainers!!

Agreeing wholeheartedly with the above post.

Aura will be using her inner focus, and the abilities for the other two are obvious.

Let's see if this work. Vulpix, I need you to put that Ralts to sleep with your Hypnosis. While you do that, Pyripnon uses rock slide on the opposing team. If you cannot access rocks here in the library, use something else. Books, for example. Aura should also use Rock Slide at once. Hopefully we'll get a flinch or two.

After those actions have been executed, Vulpix, if that Ralts hasn't been put to sleep yet, use Hypnosis again on it. If it is asleep though, I want you to use confuse the chicken (torchic), using Confuse Ray. Meanwhile, I want some coordination between you two, Aura and Pyripnon. Pyripnon will unleash a devestating Flare Blitz on Turtwig, and at the same time Aura will use her Feint, in order to guard against a Protect.

Short Version:

Aura: Rock Slide -> Feint (Turtwig)
Pyripnon: Rock Slide -> Flare Blitz (Turtwig)
Vupix: Hypnosis (Ralts) -> if Ralts is asleep, use Confuse Ray (Torchic), else use Hypnosis (Ralts.

Ok, looks like today's opponent is a little afeared of Ralts.

Since all of our pokemon are slower, Ralts, you start with whatever you do that makes us faster then them. Then, use Psychic on Riolu since you'll now be moving first. Also, use the ability Trace. Turtwig, use Curse on the first turn to decrease your speed even more, and then use Body Slam on Vulpix, hopefully paralyzing it. Torchic, start by digging underground to hopefully dodge Rock Slide, then use dig (the attack) on Vulpix the next action.

Ralts (Trace): Trick Room->Psychic (riolu)
Turtwig (Overgrow): Curse->Body Slam (Vulpix)
Torchic (Blaze) : Dig underground->Dig (attack Vulpix)

90|90|90
100|100|100

Vs.

90|90|90
100|100|100

Shinyskarmory sends in his squad, Ralts the Mentalist, TreeTwig the Turtwig, and Fawkes the Torchic. nEsp responds with his three pokemon, Vulpix, Aura the Riolu, and Pyripnon the Charmander.

Since all of nEsp's pokemon are faster, his entire squad gets to move first! That's quite fortunate for him! And he takes advantage of the situation by having both Aura and Pyripnon use dual Rock Slides on the entire enemy team. Vulpix puts Mentalist to sleep with Hypnosis. The match is clearly not going well for shinyskarmory. While Mentalist sleeps it off, both Treetwig and Fawkes flinch!!

Vulpix starts off the next round of actions by launching a Confuse Ray at Fawkes, causing some Severe Confusion!! Pyripon and Aura continue to work together, this time teaming up against Treetwig, Pyrip using Flare Blitz, and Aura using Feint. Mentalist manages to wake up, and hits Aura with a Psychic blast, finally getting some damage against nEsp's team. Fawkes, confused, knows he was supposed to do something last round that had something to do with this round, but forgot what it was. So he chose to simply sit down and wait until he remembers. Treetwig goes on the offensive, slamming into Vulpix with Body Slam.

Vulpix
Hypnosis Ralts
RNG roll to hit; 328 = hit
RNG roll for duration; 1 = 1-turn sleep
7 Energy

Confuse Ray Torchic
RNG roll for duration; 2 = 3-turn confusion
5 Energy

Riolu
Rock Slide Torchic
RNG roll to hit; 578 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 989 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 651 = no flinch
[6 BAP + (4 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 15.75 (rounded to 16) Damage, 6 Energy

Rock Slide Ralts
RNG roll to hit; 846 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 309 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 716 = no flinch
[6 BAP + (4 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 10.5 (rounded to 11) Damage

Rock Slide Turtwig
RNG roll to hit; 196 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 483 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 294 = flinch
[6 BAP + (4 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 9 Damage

Feint Turtwig
RNG roll to crit; 866 = no crit
[4 BAP + (4 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 7 Damage, 2 Energy

Charmander
Rock Slide Torchic
RNG roll to hit; 441 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 544 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 206 = flinch
[6 BAP + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 13.5 (rounded to 14) Damage, 6 Energy

Rock Slide Ralts
RNG roll to hit; 812 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 524 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 359 = no flinch
[6 BAP + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 9 Damage

Rock Slide Turtwig
RNG roll to hit; 962 = miss

Flare Blitz Turtwig
RNG roll to crit; 595 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 633 = no burn
[12 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 24.75 (rounded to 25) Damage, 8 recoil, 7 Energy

Ralts
Trick Room
sleep

Psychic Riolu
RNG roll to crit; 584 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 384 = no SpD drop
[9 BAP + 3 STAB + (2 SpA - 2 SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 18 Damage, 6 Energy

Turtwig
Curse
flinch

Body Slam Vulpix
RNG roll to crit; 734 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 554 = no paralysis
[9 BAP + (3 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 10.5 (rounded to 11) Damage, 7 Energy

Torchic
Dig underground
flinch

come up
failed

70|49|60
94|93|100
--|--|Confused (3a)

Vs.

90|72|79
87|92|88

Since Torchic never had a chance for any confusion rolls, I didn't lower the confusion counter. Shinyskarmory, you're up next!

Shit, I always get screwed in Doubles and Triples.

Ralts, use Trick Room this time, and if for any reason the action is not completed, use Trick Room again on the second action. If you succeed on the first action, give Vulpix some of its own medicine with a Hypnosis of your own.

Turtwig, use Protect to stall the first action, unless they don't attack you, in which case use Razor Leaf to strike all three. Finish with a Body Slam on Vulpix.

Torchic, use Fire Spin to trap Riolu, and then blast it with a Fire Blast. If on either action Vulpix tries to absorb the attack, use Reversal on Vulpix instead.

Ralts: Trick Room->Hypnosis (Vulpix)
IF Trick Room fails for any reason, THEN use it again on action 2.
Turtwig: Protect->Body Slam (Vulpix)
IF you are not attacked in the first action, THEN use Razor Leaf instead of Protect(all targets).
Torchic: Fire Spin (Riolu)->Fire Blast (Riolu)
IF Vulpix tries to absorb the attack, THEN use Reversal (Vulpix).

Actually we usually get screwed in doubles too. I don't really know about triples yet though.

And who'd not be scared of something named "Ralts the Mentalist"?

Oh, Rickheg, you didn't give Pyripnon any recoil form Flare Blitz. Much appreciated! (jk ofc, but I think you should edit it in)

Vulpix, that Ralts' going to try to put you to sleep. So you should put him to sleep first! Begin the round with a Hypnosis at him. Aura will use Rock Slide on the opposition in order to help deterring that Hypnosis, as well as inflicting some damage. Pyripnon will be aiding in the damage-dealing with a Flare Blitz targeted at the Mushroom-ish thing (Ralts).

Hopefully the above goes well enough to afford us to deal some more damage the second part of this round. Vulpix will target Turtwig with a Flame Burst. Sorry books... Pyripnon should use Flare Blitz, also targeting the Turtwig. Aura will use Rock Slide if possible, if impossible due to whatever reason, she'll simply Detect in order to mitigate damage taken.

Action one:
Vulpix: Hypnosis (Ralts)
Aura: Rock Slide
Pyripnon: Flare Blitz (Ralts)

Action two:
Vulpix: Flame Burst (main target Turtwig, but it should spread to all targets)
Aura: Rock Slide (Detect if impossible to Rock Slide)
Pyripnon: Flare Blitz (Turtwig)

So, I don't think there's a specified DQ time for this match... how about 2 days for players and 3 days for me? Also, I added the Flare Blitz recoil into Char's health this round.

70|49|60
94|93|100
--|--|Confused (3a)

Vs.

82|72|79
87|92|88

Yeah, I'm gonna be skimping out on flavor this round.

Vulpix
Hypnosis Ralts
RNG roll to hit; 771 = miss
7 Energy

Flame Burst Turtwig
RNG roll to crit; 451 = no crit
[7 BAP + 3 STAB + (2 SpA - 3 SpD)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 12.75 (rounded to 13) Damage, 5 Energy
3 Damage to Ralts, Torchic

As I mentioned in a different match, there's no mention of how much side damage in the Data Audit Thread. I looked it up, it deals 1/16th in-game, as does Leech Seed. In ASB, Leech does 1/30th, so that's what I decided Flame Burst should do. If either of you have a better idea, or know where it is in fact written, please speak up.

Riolu
Rock Slide Torchic
RNG roll to hit; 854 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 694 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 587 = no flinch

Rock Slide Ralts
RNG roll to hit; 395 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 959 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 951 = no flinch

Rock Slide Turtwig
RNG roll to hit; 646 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 852 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 379 = no flinch

Rock Slide Torchic
RNG roll to hit; 542 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 781 = no crit

Rock Slide Ralts
RNG roll to hit; 201 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 251 = no crit

Rock Slide Turtwig
RNG roll to hit; 304 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 604 = no crit

Charmander
Flare Blitz Ralts
RNG roll to crit; 706 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 384 = no burn
[12 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 18 Damage, 6 recoil, 11 Energy

Flare Blitz Turtwig
RNG roll to crit; 419 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 267 = no burn
[12 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 24.75 (rounded to 25) Damage, 8 recoil, 7 Energy

Ralts
Trick Room
9 Energy

Hypnosis Vulpix
RNG roll to hit; 645 = miss
6 Energy

Turtwig
Protect
10 Energy

Body Slam Vulpix
RNG roll to crit; 88 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 535 = no paralysis
[9 BAP + (3 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 10.5 (rounded to 11) Damage, 7 Energy

Torchic
Fire Spin Riolu
RNG roll for confusion; 700 = hit self
[4 BAP + (2 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 5.5 (rounded to 6) Damage, 3 Energy

Fire Blast Riolu
RNG roll for confusion; 431 = success
RNG roll to hit; 596 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 486 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 365 = no burn
[12 BAP + 3 STAB + (3 SpA - 2 SpD)*1.5] = 16.5 (rounded to 17) Damage, 7 Energy

27|2|19
79|76|90

Vs.

68|55|68
61|86|82

Trick Room for 3 more Rounds

Alright guys, I got a funny feeling I messed something up, although I'm not seeing anything. Feel free to look over the numbers before posting actions.

Sorry about that, nEsp is up next.

Okay with the DQ time. And it's me who's going to order, will edit in actions in a second.

EDIT:

Let's wrap this one up now, shall we?

Vulpix will use Flame Burst on Ralts for the first action of the round. For the second action, he'll use Flamethrower on Ralts, unless Ralts fainted, in which case he'll use the Flamethrower on Tochic. I really need to get some coverage moves on Vulpix...

Aura will use Feint on Turtwig. After the guaranteed faint on the living leaf, she'll Cross Chop the Torchic.

Pyripnon will use Crunch on Ralts, followed by another Rock Slide. If Ralts is fainted by the beginning of action two, she'll use Outrage on the Torchic, if the library permits that.

Sorry for the lack of flavor, but I wanted to get this up quickly.

Oh, and I couldn't see any errors in the data. But don't trust me on that as I didn't run any calcs at all. And someone should really get someone else to edit the entry of Flame Burst in the Audit Thread.

Guaranteed faint? You've forgotten about the magic of Trick Room...

Treewig, since we have Trick Room, you can get off a STAB Overgrow Mega Drain x2 combo on Riolu!

Ralts, since they want you dead right after Turtwig, use Psychic to grab Vulpix and throw it at Charmander. Then, use Heal Pulse on Torchic to keep it alive a little longer.

Torchic, use your signature combo on Vulpix! (Night Slash + Reversal)

Turtwig: Mega Drainx2 Combo (Riolu)->cooldown

Ralts: Throw Vulpix at Charmander using Psychic->Heal Pulse (Torchic)

Torchic: Reversal+Night Slash Combo (Vulpix)->cooldown

27|2|19
79|76|90

Vs.

68|55|68
61|86|82

Trick Room for 3 more Rounds

Alright, let's dive right back into the action! Quietly!

Mentalist picks up Vulpix using his Psychic powers, and throws him into Pyripnon, damaging them both, although Pyrip didn't seem to mind very much. Shinyskarmory apparently forgot the rules about combo attacks and their negative priority, as all of nEsp's team gets to attack now! Aura lashes out at Treetwig, pulling off one impressive Feint, dealing the final damage to Treetwig, Treetwig has been KO'ed!! Pyripnon attacks Mentalist by Crunching down on him. Vulpix also attacks Mentalist with a Flame Burst, and the attack even hits Fawkes! But more importantly, the attack does just enough to finish off Mentalist, Mentalist has been KO'ed!! Fawkes, on his own, lashes out at Vulpix with a Reversal + Night Slash Combo, dealing some pretty significant damage.

Fawkes quickly cools down from the combo, but it isn't quick enough to launch any more attacks, and Aura attacks Fawkes with a Cross Chop, and the attack is more than enough to finish off Fawkes, Fawkes has been KO'ed!! That means that shinyskarmory is out of usable pokemon, nEsp wins!

Vulpix
Flame Burst Ralts
RNG roll to crit; 266 = no crit
[7 BAP + 3 STAB + (2 SpA - 2 SpD)*1.5] = 10 Damage, 9 Energy
3 Damage to Torchic

Riolu
Feint Turtwig
RNG roll to crit; 181 = no crit
[4 BAP + (4 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 7 Damage, 2 Energy

Cross Chop Torchic
RNG roll to hit; 82 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 619 = no crit
[10 BAP + 3 STAB + (4 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 17.5 (rounded to 18) Damage, 6 Energy

Charmander
Crunch Ralts
RNG roll to crit; 851 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 157 = no Def drop
[8 BAP + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5]*1.5 SE = 16.5 (rounded to 17) Damage, 6 Energy

Ralts
Psychic Vulpix into Charmander
RNG roll to crit; 731 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 837 = no SpD
[6 BAP + 3 STAB + 1 weight class + (2 SpA - 2 SpD)*1.5] = 10 Damage, 4.5 (rounded to 5) Energy
1 weight class + 1 weight class = 2 Damage to Charmander

Torchic
Reversal+Night Slash Combo Vulpix
10 + 7 = 17 BAP
[7 + 5]*1.5 = 18 Energy
[17 BAP + (2 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 17 Damage, 18 Energy

Cooldown

0|0|0
0|0|0
KO'ed|KO'ed|KO'ed

Vs.

66|55|41
55|78|73

Trick Room for 2 more Rounds

Prizes!!!
shinyskarmory: 2 TC
Turtwig: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Ralts: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Torchic: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

nEsp: 2 TC
Vulpix: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Riolu: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Charmander: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

rickheg: 6 RC

GG both, and thanks for playing!

GG shinyskarm, and thanks for reffing Rickheg. And the negative priority of Treewig's combo didn't matter, as feint has +2 priority. (Just wanted to say that for some odd reason...)

But it was a good game overall, hope to battle you again sometime in the future, skarm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)