Shoddy App for Android,and iphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the only way that shoddy would ever become bigger then wifi is if you could play it anywhere there is a cell phone signal.
I just got Android phone, and was look at all the App's and hell there is not much cool pokeman stuff other then Poke'droid, and thats basically a working pokedex. Other that there is NOTHING cool on there other then Gay Soundboards. But I was thinking hell, Why is there not a Shoddy App for the droid?
The Android uses Java, and what is shoddy? It's also powered by Java right?
Anyone know more about this then I do?

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
From the simple question simple answer thread original post:
Can I run Shoddy Battle on my iPhone, Blackberry, Palm Pilot or other device that isn't a personal computer?

No, you can't.

Will there ever be a version of Shoddy Battle for iPhone, Blackberry, Palm Pilot or other devices that aren't personal computers?

No.
Also, about the Android using Java, it uses a different flavor of Java from Sun, which means that the entire interface is completely unportable. Even if it was though, proper design on a mobile phone is different from proper design on a computer anyways so most of the client will have to be remade regardless.

The main issue isn't that it can't be done, it's that no one wants to work on it. If anyone ever does want to make it, they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)