Shoddy Battle 1 Client Update

Cool upgrades Doug i really do like the changing backgrounds awesome! And now with nochallenges i dont get battle offers during my battle! That helped a lot!

I like the updates a lot. especially the background since they made the battles more lively.

EDIT: are there any extra updates? it's re downloading again.

Soul red that also happened to me and i assume to everyone in here it took 30 seconds for me to redownload it and then i saw the upgrades!

Found a bug: There is a bug with the move "Bounce." Don't know if it's just me; but sometimes when I use bounce on Gyarados (haven't tried on anything else) I can never complete the attack. Every turn it shows the message "Gyarados bounced up high!" and never completes the attack. It also does not allow me to use any other moves (when I use a different move, it still gives me the "bounced up high" msg, like i've just used bounce) or switch out.

No pressure or anything, but just wondering - when do you guys expect to be done with the Reset Ladder Rating? I'm really looking forward to a fresh start.

Colin, I've been having major problems with shoddy, I havent been able to use it for a couple of days and every time I try to download it, it doesn't work. It looks like it's going to download, but it starts off going extremely slow and says that it has something like 70 hours left to download, and after it has been attempting to download the application for about 10 minutes, it tells me that the download failed. I would like to hear back, because I really enjoy shoddy battle and appreciate all the time and effort that you put into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)