Shooting for Perfect IVs? This Chart might Help.

Base 140 is:

8 At Level 1 for 20+
20 At Level 5 for 20+
36 At Level 10 for 30+

Base 120 (Kecleon and Mr. Mime both have 120 SDef):

13 At Level 3 for 27+
32 At Level 10 for 30+

This has been very helpful for me when I'm trying to weed out the low IVs at levels too low for standard IV calculators. Here's a bump in the hopes a few more base stats are done in the future.

Love it <3

Yeah I calculate this stuff every time I start breeding a new pokemon, and create a little sheet to print off so I can check IVs when I'm on the bus. Good stuff!

Nice... :) Thanks Tangerine. I always wanted something like this to aide me in my breeding. Now you've helped me (and many others) a lot. I myself do check for stats as well. :)

Either I'm doing something wrong or the base 50 IV calculations are a bit screwed. I got a Bagon level 10 with 17 speed (as stat). Neutral nature.

(it has 31 attack ivs though, i'm so happy ^^ lol)

Anyway, good effort. I really like this chart. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the bump :c

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Either I'm doing something wrong or the base 50 IV calculations are a bit screwed. I got a Bagon level 10 with 17 speed (as stat). Neutral nature.

(it has 31 attack ivs though, i'm so happy ^^ lol)

Anyway, good effort. I really like this chart. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oops, sorry for the bump :c
Thanks, I fixed it. It should be 18 instead of 16

The IV calculator at serebii allows you to do this sorta thing, all you do is input the IVs you want and it will tell you for the level and pokemon you set it on what there stats should be.

I think the 75 base thing is wrong. I lvled up my absol to lvl 5 using the daycare. according to that list his speed IV should be 30+ when the actual stat is 14. i checked this, and it has 14 speed. then i put it back in and used metalkid's calculator and calculated 4 rows (lvl 16 to 19) and its speed IV appeared to be only 13 instead of your 'calculated' 30+ IV.

of course, such a list is great, but the more accurate it becomes, the more great pokemon people can get.

It's
14 at level 5 for 30-31.
23 at level 10 for 30-31.

I'm sure of it because I'm tired of checking my Bagons' Attack. Are you sure you're using the calculator correctly?

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think the 75 base thing is wrong. I lvled up my absol to lvl 5 using the daycare. according to that list his speed IV should be 30+ when the actual stat is 14. i checked this, and it has 14 speed. then i put it back in and used metalkid's calculator and calculated 4 rows (lvl 16 to 19) and its speed IV appeared to be only 13 instead of your 'calculated' 30+ IV.

of course, such a list is great, but the more accurate it becomes, the more great pokemon people can get.
If it's jolly you need to add one to it. (so it's 15)

This list assumes neutral nature, you add 10% rounded down depending on nature.

Great chart! Should be very useful in the future. Unfortunately, I'm breeding Hippopotas right now and the chart has none of the stats for them. :(

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
Great chart! Should be very useful in the future. Unfortunately, I'm breeding Hippopotas right now and the chart has none of the stats for them. :(
You can estimate it rather easily using the chart

When I get some time (probably not for a while) I'll probably post the other numbers.

Unless someone else wants to do it.

Damn I suck I dont know how to read the chart...
[Stat Point of a Pokemon] at Level [Pokemon Level] for [IVs in that Stat]

I was looking at this to breed a phanphy, and it appears the 60 base is a little off because I got 7 attack and 7 defense on a phanphy I bred, but the IV calculators I have looked at are telling me I can only get a 29 maximum IV (THe pokemon has a neutral nature)

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
I was looking at this to breed a phanphy, and it appears the 60 base is a little off because I got 7 attack and 7 defense on a phanphy I bred, but the IV calculators I have looked at are telling me I can only get a 29 maximum IV (THe pokemon has a neutral nature)
Thanks. It should be 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)