HUGE Update Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in Diancie (Hasty one) and Xerneas, mainly Diancie because I missed the event. I'm kind of new so I don't know if I have much to offer, If I offered one of my valuable pokes would you be able to clone yourself a copy and trade the original back to me for diancie or Xerneas?

Ok, if all I have to do is breed egg moves, I can do that. my FC is 5198-2523-3479
Doduo: Brave Bird, Flail, Assurance, Supersonic. Ivs/nature/balls doesn't matter. The parents you'll need are Zubat, Taloflame, Murk

Yeah, what Breeding Projects do you have in mind?
Lickitung: Belly Drum, Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm. Parents should be Snorlax, Slowbro, Rhydon
Rhyhorn: Counter, Dragon Rush, Skull Bash, Iron Tail. Parents should be Aggron, Blastoise, Lucario, Garchomp
Girafarig: Mirror Coat, Future Sight, Razor Wind, Skill Swap. Parents should be Absol Grumpig, Sylveon
Magcargo: Acid Armor, Stockpile, Rollout. Parents should be Reuniclus, Drifblim, Muk

Depends on what they are :)
Plusle and Minun: Wish, Discharge, Lucky Chant, Sweet Kiss

I'm interested in HP Fire ha Gothita, Pinsir and HA Shroomish
Do you have a trade thread?

I'm interested in Diancie (Hasty one) and Xerneas, mainly Diancie because I missed the event. I'm kind of new so I don't know if I have much to offer, If I offered one of my valuable pokes would you be able to clone yourself a copy and trade the original back to me for diancie or Xerneas?
Yes, I can clone for you.

Doduo: Brave Bird, Flail, Assurance, Supersonic. Ivs/nature/balls doesn't matter. The parents you'll need are Zubat, Taloflame, Murk

Lickitung: Belly Drum, Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm. Parents should be Snorlax, Slowbro, Rhydon
Rhyhorn: Counter, Dragon Rush, Skull Bash, Iron Tail. Parents should be Aggron, Blastoise, Lucario, Garchomp
Girafarig: Mirror Coat, Future Sight, Razor Wind, Skill Swap. Parents should be Absol Grumpig, Sylveon
Magcargo: Acid Armor, Stockpile, Rollout. Parents should be Reuniclus, Drifblim, Muk

Plusle and Minun: Wish, Discharge, Lucky Chant, Sweet Kiss

Do you have a trade thread?

Yes, I can clone for you.
I do not have a trade thread

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ugh, looks like a bunch of chain breeding, it might take me a while but the Ball/IVs/Nature matter? or only good IVs + the Egg moves?

Would you take a Terrakion for literally any of your mold breaker excadrills (or drilburs)? I'm not worried about the IV's right now.

That would be fantastic, however, I'm only really able to get to my 3ds after work tomorrow. Roughly 23 hours from now.

Hey, I'm interested in your Hasty Diancie. I can offer a shiny jolly Terrakion, a shiny Jolly Landorus-T, an Adamant shiny Entei, a Timid Keldeo with HP Ghost, and a Shiny Hasty Genesect. All 5iv in their respective places besides Genesect which has 6ivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)