Shop Closed - Mods Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Nice thread bro! Just as an update, your vulpix will be ready in ~30 minutes.

I'm interested in your Dratini (Marvel Scale, Adamant, Extremespeed, 31/31/31/xx/31/31). I'm fine with trading for one of your females.

I have a few Pokemon ready to trade. One is a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 male Mold Breaker Pinsir with the egg moves Close Combat and Quick Attack. I also have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Scrappy Kangaskhan (obviously female) in a Luxury Ball, if that's more your thing. Finally, if you're into exotics I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid male Castform sitting around--it's worthless competitively, but he'd make a good breeding stud because of the dual Amorphous/Fairy egg groups. Regardless of the chosen Pokemon, the trade would be a 1 for 1.

Also, I like to nickname my Pokemon--If you and I come to an agreement for the Dratini, I'd like her to be named Tangerine. I can nickname my offered Pokemon anything you'd like as well.

For reference, my FC is 0061-1109-6543. I've typed in yours already for efficiency's sake. If any of the Pokemon I offered interest you, let me know.

Yea, I would be interested in that Pinsir, I'll be on later tonight to trade (at work now), could you nickname it Gizmo for me please.

Good luck with your trade thread! CMT for:

Noibat
Timid w/ Inflitrator or Frisk
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Pokeball
Egg Moves: Switcheroo
In Stock: None

Good luck with your trade thread! CMT for:

Noibat
Timid w/ Inflitrator or Frisk
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Pokeball
Egg Moves: Switcheroo
In Stock: None
Do you want Infiltrator or Frisk?, I have a couple things lined up to be bred, and I'll be out of town tomorrow, so unless I get to it tonight its looking like Sunday is when it will be ready, you cool with that?

Do you want Infiltrator or Frisk?, I have a couple things lined up to be bred, and I'll be out of town tomorrow, so unless I get to it tonight its looking like Sunday is when it will be ready, you cool with that?
Frisk. And whenever you can breed it is fine by me.

Now, what do you want from my thread is the question?

I'd love that shiny Eevee if possible, if you don't want to trade shinnies or legends then I'd like to have that Machamp

I would like that tentacool would you be interested in one of my competitive fortress?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)