[Shop] The Partyball Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

In pokemon, all the technology research has been put into developing the capturing device of wild animals. Pokeballs are just a portable teleportation
device. At first you are given a "Party Ball" that has the ability to interface with 6 different cages, and teleports the pokemon to the field of battle.
Individual pokeballs are one time useable machines that Captures and teleports wild animals to a cage. That is why you go to the pc to customize your party.
The real reason the wild animals are domesticated, is because of an electrical signiture that is grafted onto the animal. The stronger the animal, the
stronger the signiture has to be. That's where the badges come in, the badges hold codes that allows your "Party Ball" graft the signiture on stronger
pokemon. Pokemon is just a big poach fest...and that is where you come in. We in the pokemon world love the idea of catching animals and making them fight
against each other, and you can become a trainer yourself! With my help, you can have your first partyball and any pokemon you may want! Just make a request
in the style below and you can be a pokepoacher too!Remember, if you use the partyball in you sig, GIVE CREDIT TO DORAN DRAGON. If you're found with a
partyball and no credit is given, you will be warned and if withing 48 hours you fail to add credit, you will be reported.

Code:
[B]Username or the name you want on your Partyball:[/B]  
[B]Type of Partyball(Pokeball/Premierball/Masterball):[/B]  
[B]Color(3 max):[/B]  
[B]Add little pokeballs?:[/B]  
[B]Pokemon the be featured(can be up to six):[/B]
Completed:

Marriland Forums:

Rex:

TPMRPG:

Seizure:

Lucariorocks:

MiniMOOse

Amethysttiger:

Smogon:

-Charmander-:

Its_A_Random:

Rittercat:

This looks like a fun little shop :)
I'd like to make a request
Username or the name you want on your Partyball: Team Tiny Tantrum (yeah it's for a RMT)
Type of Partyball(Pokeball/Premierball/Masterball): Pokeball
Color(3 max): Red / Yellow / Orange
Add little pokeballs?: Nah
Pokemon the be featured(can be up to six): Meditite / Ponyta / Gligar / Pururiru / Murkrow / Lickitung
thanks a good luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looks interesting, I'll have one.
Username or the name you want on your Partyball: HG Scramble Team (I'm doing a Scramble on Heart Gold)
Type of Partyball(Pokeball/Premierball/Masterball): Just a PokeBall will suffice.
Colour(3 max): Yellow & Black.
Add little pokeballs?: No.
Pokemon the be featured(can be up to six): Furret/Quagsire/Jumpluff/Haunter/Starmie/Lapras.
Thank you in advance & good luck.

So good.

Username or the name you want on your Partyball: smashlloyd20's dreamworld challenge
Type of Partyball(Pokeball/Premierball/Masterball): great ball
Color(3 max): red and grey
Add little pokeballs?: no
Pokemon the be featured(can be up to six): hitmonlee, shanderaa, breloom, snorlax, gliscor, sharpedo

Can we choose the order of the 6 pkmn?

Username or the name you want on your Partyball: RitterCat
Type of Partyball(Pokeball/Premierball/Masterball): pokeball
Color(3 max): red, yellow and white
Add little pokeballs?: yes
Pokemon the be featured(can be up to six):
Purugly, Liepard, Skitty
Glameow, Purrloin, Meowth

OOH VERY NICE. btw its not my team, it just highlights my love for cats. If one day I am allowed to have a picture in my signature that will be it =D

I have 2 questions:
  • I might use this for a RMT. If something is suggested and I change a Pokemon, can I get a new partyball with 1 or 2 Pokemon changed?
  • Can you use HGSS sprites instead of BW sprites? It's for a Gen IV team and I hate BW sprites.

Oh okay. Did you draw the Pokeballs and stuff though or get them from some site? Because the pokeballs looks really cool

Username or the name you want on your Partyball: Kepperino
Type of Partyball(Pokeball/Premierball/Masterball): Premier Ball
Color(3 max): Just work it 'Black-White'-ish.
Add little pokeballs?: No, thanks.
Pokemon the be featured(can be up to six): Azelf - Sceptile - Shiny Milotic - Dusknoir - Electivire - Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)