Show off your funny and/or amazing battles here!

Hello people.

Before posting my replay, I have to say some things about my team and about the battle. Some time ago I've watched a FIFA video where a guy makes a team on FUT using annoying players that uses to appear every time when you want a Messi or Ronaldo in a pack. Then, I made a team with "the myth Pokemon". The myth Pokemon are the Pokemon that appear every time in maps, when you are hunting a rare one, Shiny one or a Legendary Dog/ Bird, more commonly known as the "Annoying Pokemons". I made a team with the God Magikarp, Slugma, Jynx, Pachirisu, Whimsicott and Zubat (annoying in Pokemon Red), and I've tried to won battles in the ANYTHING GOES tier, just for fun.

Then I found an american guy (I'm brazilian) called M00000. He had a team with very powerful Pokemon, such as Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, Lucario and an ARCEUS DARK. I thought that his Primal Groudon would simply sweep my team. He defeated most of my team, but because of the player's lack of abillity, I obtained control of the battle, and... the result you can see below. Details: yes, the player didn't used his Pokemon very well, but it's very funny to see a very weak team defeating a very strong team just because of a lack of ability (he just wasted the opportunity of using Arceus Dark, for example). And the bad words (I was really apprehensive) I apologized to the player later about that. I would like to imagine his rage about the loss, because we can see that he was really thinking of a winning. Just see the funniest battle of Pokemon Showdown:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-346405205

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)