Programming Showdown Android app ready for alpha testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not a really a bug, but when teams are exported it lists every IV, even ones that are 31. Dunno if this is intended or not, but it does make looking at a team a bit more cluttered.

Still really excited to see this support private rooms/rooms besides Lobby in general. I've experienced a couple of crashes so far, both times I had spectators. Not sure if that's related.

Not a really a bug, but when teams are exported it lists every IV, even ones that are 31. Dunno if this is intended or not, but it does make looking at a team a bit more cluttered.
Yeah it was intended. I'll probably fix that later on

Still really excited to see this support private rooms/rooms besides Lobby in general. I've experienced a couple of crashes so far, both times I had spectators. Not sure if that's related.
We'll work on chat commands soon.

It's probably not related

Hippopotas

Hippopotas
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great work, I've been messing around on here for a couple days. For some reason I can't join other rooms despite trying what other posters above have said. Still, it's pretty convenient for battling on the go.

Love this mobile showdown. Just downloaded the app, and tried out the team builder and found what might be a bug or just a dumb mistake of mine. When I make a team, either manually or imported from pastebin, 2 or 3 of the Pokemon seem to disappear when I go back to the main page.

Love this mobile showdown. Just downloaded the app, and tried out the team builder and found what might be a bug or just a dumb mistake of mine. When I make a team, either manually or imported from pastebin, 2 or 3 of the Pokemon seem to disappear when I go back to the main page.
PM me the pastebin links?

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think it has to do with (N) ie genderless Pokemon. After I remove the (N)'s it imports normally. Like

Arceus-Dark (N)
Ability: Multitype
other stuff

looks like the problem is from spaces in nicknames, will fix!

Fixed, can import your teams now, will be up in the next version (Widdly_Scuds )

Lemonade. Give me a pastebin link and i'll test :)

I'd also be interested in some screenshots of the app on smaller screens (i've a note 2, so it's kinda big lol)

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Is it possible to join any room other than the lobby? The rooms button doesn't work, and neither does /join.

EDIT: Battles where you have to select a lead fail to let you choose your lead.

Last edited:
The pokemon list in teambuilder is a bit odd. It seems to be in a random order, and it has CAP 'mons mixed in there. The search function also seems a bit erratic; I tried searching "bisharp" and got no results, then tried "bis" and got whismur, whiscash and corphish.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hello, idk if these happen only for me but here are stuff that I encountered:
- seasonal doesn't seen to work - it allows me to enter the battle and see my mons but doesn't allow me to actually play
- when using baton pass with a status condition, the status condition appears to get passed down (but doesn't actially) -- if my poisoned Huntail BPs to a healthy Gorebyss, the Gorebyss has the PSN status condition although doesn't get affected by it
- am I missing something, or can we not register alts? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)