SM Ubers Shuckle + Psychic Spam Hyper Offense

Hello everyone, I'm new to Ubers and just made this Hyper Offense team. The concept of the team is
abusing the Psychic Terrain and Sticky Web to be sure to attack first and sweeps the opponent's team
with my sweepers.

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Encore
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

This Pokémon is awesome. Shuckle is the Pokémon I almost always lead with. It is here to set up Rocks and
Webs. Encore to counter set up with boosts or entry hazards. EV investment maximizes special bulk and
Mental Herb + Sturdy to be sure to set up Webs or Rocks. Toxic can be useful to force some switches.

Lunala @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Shield
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Moongeist Beam
- Psyshock
- Moonblast

Specs Lunala with Sticky Web and Rocks support hits like a truck. Its attacks have perfect coverage and
Shadow Shield helps it tank attacks before it kills a mon. Modest + full SpA and Spe to hit as hard and fast
as possible.

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 40 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Psychic Terrain

Lele is here mostly to stallbreak and set up the Psychic Terrain to block priority. 216 Spe outspeeds the 90
BS speed Pokémon like Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina, Palkia, etc. 252 SpA to hit as hard as possible and the rest
in Defense to have as much bulk as possible. Psychic Terrain may be useful in case if the terrain is over and
cannot switch. Terrain Extender to maximise the number of turns of Psychic Terrain.

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Superpower
- Psycho Boost
- Knock Off
- Ice Beam

LO Deoxys-A hits like a truck and really likes the support it gets thanks to Psychic Terrain that boosts
its Psycho Boost and blocks priority, which it really hates. EV spread is obvious to hit as hard as possible
and the attacks give it perfect coverage.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance

Lucario is a very powerful sweeper thanks to Adaptability, Swords Dance and Sticky Web support. Justified
can help Lucario sweeping when switching in Yveltal. EV spread to hit as fast and hard as possible in conjuction
with STABs. Bullet Punch can be useful when Psychic Terrain's not here and can prevent an opposing sweep.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 52 Atk / 204 SpA / 64 Spe
Rash Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Polish

Groudon is a powerful mixed cleaner thanks to its insane stats and the sun that boosts Fire Miss. With Rock
Polish, it is even more effective thanks to Psychic Terrain. The EV spread makes Groudon able to
outspeed scarf Lando-T after a Rock Polish and one shot it with HP Ice. The moves give P-Don near perfect
coverage.

Thank you and I hope I'll get advice to further improve my team!

I started out SM ubers spamming psychic HO as well.
It's definitely a playstyle that mows over any team that doesn't have a scarfer or a well played dark type, and your team showcases it well.
May I suggest Psychium over Life Orb on Deoxys-A, since your team lacks a z-move anyway, and the extra power ensures ohkos on the primals, plus no spA drop!
I would also suggest you swap knock off for psychic or shadow ball, and Rash for a Naive nature to outspeed opposing deoxys-A.
Opposing Scarf-Lunala is a threat to your team, therefore I'd suggest Arceus-Normal over Lucario if you're looking for an alternative sweeper outside terrain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)