Shuckle

Discussion in 'Historical Threads' started by ryik7, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryik7

ryik7

unfortunately, I only have access to <unmentioned device> so bear with me if this is done in segmentsor temporarily lacking a picture.

Shuckle. I find him adorable and he is my favorite mon. Unfortunately, his viable options are very limited, but with black and white, he added a few tricks to his repetoire. Now, he has about 3 options overall:
    Stall (his amazing bulk is also multiplied by 1.5 on the special side during sandstorm)
    Support (toxic, power split, knock off and gastro acid have their uses,
  2. ryik7

ryik7

well, it turns out this `device` won't let me post any more words than what I am. If a mod or something could smash these together, or even copy, paste and repost, be my guest.
    continuing...
    uses, guard split in double battles upping the defensive capabilities of something are pretty helpful, in addition to the moves previously mentioned.

and finally, the third option. It in itself is controvertial and gimmicky, but I have used it with success,

that's right, a successful sweeping shuckle(!)
  3. ryik7

ryik7

continuing...

Shuckle@leftovers
    impish 252hp/28def/228sp def (switch def/sp def for sp. atks
    ivs: 0 sp atk (0 atk for sp. atk)
    rollout/earthquake/rock slide/bug bite/hp anything/sludge bomb /gyro ball/ really, any offensive move that you think will take out what youre fighting against
    rest
    accupressure/defense curl
    power split

im sure you are already thinking bad things.
    Do the world a favor and present them politely.

it says shuckle is capable of running an accupressure set but inoutclassed by drapion.
  4. ryik7

ryik7

continuing...

it was, shuckle could do little more offensively even with+6 atk (or sp atk) but with power split, it not only cripples, but gains a means of setting up, and it will. It sits there with accupressure turning it into an absolute wall. By absolute, i mean 1100+ defenses after a single boost. Of course thats 1 in 7, but you will definitely be able to use it multiple times, and 1 of them is a sharp raise in evasion, which is legal since accupressure was deemed unreliable. With evasion, sturdy and
  5. Oglemi

Oglemi #bananarepublic
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

stop no this is not appropriate

One, you have an edit button

Two, Shuckle sucks and isn't metagame relevant at all, so no thread.

Locking
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)