1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

(ShyGuy wins!) ShyGuy1221 vs Son_of_Shadoo 2v2

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Cartoons!, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    2v2 Singles
    DQ Time: 3 days
    2 recoveries, 5 chills

    Arena:
    Switch = KO
    All abilities
    NO! ITEMS! EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR...etc...

    ShyGuy1221 will send out his Pokemon first.
    Son_of_Shadaloo will send out his Pokemon second and issue his commands.
    ShyGuy1221 will then issue his commands.

    ...

    only one is walking out of these ruins alive.
  2. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    That one is going to be me!

    I send out my Aipom, Libra!
  3. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    Says you, good sir. Good luck, may the best trainer (me) win.

    George (Lickitung), my boy, you're on. We're going to open up nice and strong. First, use Ice Beam to cover your approach on Aipom, then wallop him with a Hammer Arm with all your might. Finally, Disable whatever he does.

    Ice Beam >>> Hammer Arm >>> Disable
  4. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Speed is the key here Libra. Start off by U-Turning to the back of the chamber, weaving in and out of the pillars to try and dodge the Ice Beam. Then hide behind one of the pillars and boost your speed with Agillity. Finally, jump out from hiding and use Fake Out before he can use Disable. If by chance you are hit by the Ice Beam, replace Agillity with Scratch to try and free yourself from the ice.

    U-Turn>>>Agillity/Scratch (if frozen)>>>Fake Out
  5. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    Deep in the Ruins of Alph, two intrepid adventurers cross paths. In an instant they each recognize what the other is after; the Ancient Alphabraic Artifact!
    Not about to be robbed of their years of planning and research, they pull out their Pokeballs when the unsettling feeling of being watched suddenly comes upon them.

    ShyGuy sends out Libra, a feisty Aipom that looks used to getting her way.

    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Aipom (*) Libra (F)

    Nature: Adamant (increases attack by one *, reduces special attack by one *)

    Stats:
    HP:90
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:85

    Abilities:
    Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
    Pick Up: (Inate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (it's own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
    Skill Link (DW): (Inate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).



    Son_of_Shadoo sends out George, a quietly courageous looking Lickitung.

    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Lickitung(*) [George] (Male)
    Nature: Brave - Adds * to Attack. A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.

    Type:
    Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

    Stats:
    HP: 100
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26(-) (30 / 1.15)

    EC: 4/6
    MC: 1
    DC: 2/5

    Abilities:
    Own Tempo: This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method. [Innate]

    Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm. [Innate]

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 100 Energy: 100%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: None

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 90 Energy: 100%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:85

    Status: None


    In the dim light of the ruins a cold, bright aura begins to break the darkness. George's tongue, rigid like a popsicle, is beginning to emanate a cold frost in preparation for an attack when WHUMPF! Libra does a quick U-Turn dive off his face before cheekily bouncing into the protective maze of pillars. George attempts to target her with an Ice Beam but is unable to get a lock on, freezing the surface of several pillars instead.

    Feeling rather good about herself, Libra begins to limber up and starts zipping about from pillar to pillar enjoying her new Agility. Unfortunately, she leaps to one of the frozen pillars, slips, and falls to the ground for some minor damage. Rubbing her head, she hasn't noticed George waddling up behind her until he's delivered a powerful Hammer Arm knocking her face first back into the ground.

    George, getting ready to Disable the fallen monkey, is suddenly taken aback by the giant hand-like tail swinging at his nose. He opens his eyes, still cringing from the sudden Fake Out to see Libra on her feet, with a pained but fleeting scowl on her face that quickly dissolves back into her usual impish smile.

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 84 Energy: 87%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 13 (-2)

    Status: Sluggish and heavy. Speed (-2) 'til end of next round.

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 70 Energy: 85%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:170 (+2)

    Status: Tooth is kind of loose. Speed (+2) 'til end of next round.

    ShyGuy moves
  6. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Libra, keep your head in the game, you almost lost yours there.

    Time to get on the offensive. Your opponent is slugish, while you are all limbered up. Start off will a loud Screech, then get up in your opponents face and use Fury Swipes. Finish by using U-Turn to get some distance between the two of you, and watch out for icy pillars.

    Screech>>>Fury Swipes>>>U-Turn

    I should also note that I have not unlocked Libra's Dream World ability.
  7. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    George, even the fastest of speed cannot overcome the strongest of defense. Unfortunately, he seems to know that, so he's trying to lower it. Damn it. Overcome the Screech with Defense Curl, then use Hammer Arm again once she comes in close. As she flees, set up a Double Team.

    Defense Curl >>> Hammer Arm >>> Double Team
  8. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 70 Energy: 85%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:170 (+2)

    Status: Tooth is kind of loose. Speed (+2) 'til end of next round.

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 84 Energy: 87%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 13 (-2)

    Status: Sluggish and heavy. Speed (-2) 'til end of next round.

    Before you can sa-*SCREEEEEEEECH*....boy, that was fast. George, reeling from the grating sound, whose echo was still bouncing around through the pillars, focuses himself for long enough to stop, drop, and Defense Curl, tensing his muscles.

    Libra seizes the opportunity and pounces on George's face Swiping Furiously with her little claws. She manages to get five swipes in thanks to her awesome speed before a heavy Hammer Arm knocks her away into a pillar. The crash irritates a presence and a number of Unown, shaped vaguely like the letter 'A' materialize above the dueling Pokemon...

    More angry than hurt that her onslaught was cut short, Libra dives back at George at an impressive speed, landing a powerful U-Turn, before nimbly leaping off into the forest of pillars. George, still reeling from the violence, manages to compose himself and, drawing from a technique that does not rely on physical speed, creates two illusionary clones of himself; a Double Team!. Taking a deep breath, he and his illusions step into the pillar maze after Libra.

    Unown 'A' are watching...

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 51 Energy: 72%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:128 (+1)

    Status: Unsatisfied. Speed (+1) 'til end of next round.


    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 57 Energy: 70%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: *** (-1)
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 20 (-1)

    Status: Two clones. Defense (-1) 'til end of next round. Speed (-1) 'til end of next round.

    Son_of_Shadoo commands next.
  9. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    Alright, George, be careful... The Unown are freaking me out. Wait until Libra comes out, and then blast her with an Ice Beam to cover your advance, and nail her with Zen Headbutt. Finish the round with (guess what) another Hammer Arm.

    Ice Beam >>> Zen Headbutt >>> Hammer Arm.
  10. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Double Team eh? Nothing we can't handle. Start out by jumping out of hiding and using Swift to figure out which is the real George, then dart back into cover as quickly as you can to try and avoid the Ice Beam. After that, try and keep the distance between the two of you and follow with two more Swifts. Again, if by chance you are frozen, use Scratch to free yourself instead of using the second Swift. And if he is too close to you when he starts using Hammer Arm, hit him with a Sand Attack and hope he misses.

    Swift>>>Swift/Scratch (if frozen)>>>Swift/Sand Attack (if George is too close)
  11. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 57 Energy: 70%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: *** (-1)
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 20 (-1)

    Status: Two clones. Defense (-1) 'til end of next round. Speed (-1) 'til end of next round.

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 51 Energy: 72%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:128 (+1)

    Status: Unsatisfied. Speed (+1) 'til end of next round.

    Down the corridor lumber three Lickitungs, tongues wagging menacingly. Which one is the real George? A Swift flick of the tail and a spray of pretty stars reveals to Libra the true George is the one to the left. The stars barely sting however, and George fires an Ice Beam from his again rigid tongue. With great speed, Libra avoids a perfect hit, but the ice hits her tail firing a sharp chill up her spine.

    Checking her tail, she finds it numb though not frozen. Picking it up and swinging it, another spray of Swift stars make for George, though with less intensity than the first as some are flung astray and dissipate a clone. George barely notices the attack however, in fact, he's barely there himself. The Lickitung's Zen Headbutt lands a direct hit sending the Aipom crashing into another pillar. The impact rouses ominous looking 'S' Unown from their sleep.

    Spitting out a tooth, Libra opens her eyes to see two George's making for her once again. Which one was the real George?! Oh...eeny, meeny, miny, Sand Attack! The ancient dust flies right into the real George's eyes. Through his tears, George is still somewhat able to make out his opponent's bright purple form and brings down a mighty fist, landing yet another crushing Hammer Arm.

    Unown 'A' and 'S' are watching...

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 44 Energy: 51%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 20 (-1)

    Status: One clone. Accuracy (-1) 'til end of next round. Speed (-1) 'til end of next round.

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 15 Energy: 63%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:85

    Status: Tail is numb. Head throbbing.

    ShyGuy moves.
  12. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOUR PRECIOUS SMILE!!!!!!
    Alright Libra, that last turn could have gone better, but there is no use dwelling on the past. There are two George's in front of you, but only one is the real George. Start the round by using Aerial Ace, you should be able to hit the real one without fail. Follow with a U-Turn on the fake one to dissapate it and dart to the far end of the room. With his low speed it will take him awhile to get to you. Carefully watch his next move. If he draws close to hit you physically, try to dodge it and use Screech. If he stays put and attcks specially, dart back under cover and use Agillity. Finally, if he uses Double Team again, use Swift and try to hit all three, the damage done will be miniscule, but the clones will be gone.

    Aerial Ace>>>U-Turn>>>Screech/Agillity/Swift (depending on situation)
  13. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    Alright, George, we've almost got this one in the bag. Wait til Libra draws close with Aerial Ace, and them whack her with Hammer Arm. If that doesn't do it, spam the crap out of Ice Beam.

    Hammer Arm >>> Ice Beam >>> Ice Beam
  14. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 15 Energy: 63%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:85

    Status: Tail is numb. Head throbbing.

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 44 Energy: 51%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 20 (-1)

    Status: One clone. Accuracy (-1) 'til end of next round. Speed (-1) 'til end of next round.



    Dropping the fallen tooth into a cup of milk, Libra turns back to her hefty assailant determining it is not in her nature to give up. Using her tail as a spring, she leaps confidently into the air, for a moment instinctively picking out the real George and drops down with a quick Aerial Ace, slashing his cheek and landing behind him. George's fist, dense once again for another Hammer Arm, swings around, but for the grit in his eyes, smashes into a pillar.

    A faint buzzing is heard as the two Pokemon pause. It grows louder when the trainers look up in confusion as 'B' Unown have now joined with the 'A' and the 'S'. Swirling round and round, the buzz grows deafening when Libra and George are both hit by a base 4 strength Hidden Power. Libra is hit by the Grass type and George...with the Ghost type. He doesn't seem to have felt a thing. ShyGuy and Shadoo's eyes dart to the ceiling again to find the Unown gone. In their stead is a silence somehow more eerie and penetrating than before.

    Looking around for his opponent, George sees Libra stamping out his remaining clone with a U-Turn before somersaulting to the other side of the room. He tries to fire a quick burst Ice Beam after her, but the sand in his eyes coupled with the dim lighting and wall of pillars make it a desperate shot in the dark.

    Safe for the moment, Libra begins to loosen her muscles, her headache fading away slightly. Hearing George's heavily encumbered footsteps approaching, she takes advantage of her Agility making a quick dart for cover, narrowly missing another Ice Beam. Incredibly fast once again, she'll need to watch out for patches of ice where Ice Beam has missed. As for George, he manages to cry out the last bit of dust and is re-focused, ready to finish what he started.

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 9 Energy: 47%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:170 (+2)

    Status: Giving 110%. Speed (+2) 'til end of next round.

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 37 Energy: 31%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Those are tears of resolve.

    Son_of_Shadoo, go!
  15. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    Gah, damn hax. George, I want that Aipom smashed beneath you. Get her with a Hammer Arm. If you miss, use Power Whip and Ice Beam. If you hit, take a chill.

    Hammer Arm >>> Chill if it hits, Power Whip >>> Ice Beam if Hammer Arm misses.
  16. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Alright, Libra I think we've done just about all that we can. I want you to only use Fury Swipes this round, but only at the last possible instant. At +2 speed you should be able to dart about the chamber with ease. Zig-zag, bounce off pillars, do what ever it takes to avoid the Hammer Arm and Power Whip. If you see ice on any surface, AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS. After dodging the Power Whip, muster up all the strength you have left and give George the greatest Fury Swipes you have ever given.

    Evade>>>Evade>>>FURY SWIPES OF DOOM!
  17. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 37 Energy: 31%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Those are tears of resolve.

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 9 Energy: 47%
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:170 (+2)

    Status: Giving 110%. Speed (+2) 'til end of next round.


    George doesn't quite understand why his master is so upset with this Aipom, but he won't question the hand that provides the scooby snacks. His fist, heavy with the blow of another Hammer Arm, comes crashing down on...thin air...Libra was there 10 seconds ago. Now she's halfway across the chamber...now she's back again...

    In a last ditch effort to wear George out, Libra is bouncing around the pillars trying to avoid any and all of his attacks. Zipping along and...*whoops*...an ice patch! Not wanting to make the same mistake again she uses her tail to push off a pillar to the side landing safely onto another warm...pink...squishy...uh oh. George, putting his prehensile tongue to good use, quickly wraps up the grossed out Aipom and powerfully Power Whips her across the chamber into yet another pillar knocking her out cold.

    Unown 'A' materialize once again. Apparently these intruders haven't learned yet, have they?

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 37 Energy: 17%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Needs more cardio.

    [​IMG]
    Libra (F)
    HP: 0 Energy: --
    Atk:****(+)
    Def:**
    SpA:*(-)
    SpD:**
    Spe:85

    Status: Is gonna wake up with such a headache.

    Send out your next Pokemon, ShyGuy.
    Then Shadoo issues his commands.
    Then ShyGuy issues his commands.
  18. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Great job on your first real battle Libra, you really wore George down.
    Alright, your opponent's weak! Gordon (Embirch M), finish him off!
  19. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    An Embirch, eh? ... I hate these things. George, as much as I hate to admit it, you're going to have to chill out first, and get your breath back. Then chill him out with some Muddy Water and an Ice Beam.

    Chill >>> Muddy Water >>> Ice Beam
  20. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Alright Gordon, he is allowing us time to set up. Begin by setting up a Light Screen to help absorb the incoming attacks. Then set up some more by using Growth and then go on the offense with a Flamethrower.

    Light Screen>>>Growth>>>Flamethrower
  21. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    Shyguy consoles his unconscious Aipom, calling her back to her ball. 'Finish him off!' he cries as he releases Gordon, the Embirch.

    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Embirch (*) Gordon (M)

    Nature: Sassy (increases special defense by one *, 15% decrease (rounded down) in Speed and +5% Acc to opponents attacks)

    Type: Fire/Grass
    Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

    Stats:
    HP: 100
    Atk: **
    Def: **
    SpA: ***
    SpD: *** (+)
    Spe: 42 (-)

    EC: 0/9
    MC: 0
    DC: 0/5

    Abilities:
    Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
    Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
    Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) (Not Unlocked) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.


    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 37 Energy: 17%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Needs more cardio.

    [​IMG]
    Gordon (M)
    HP: 100 Energy: 100%
    Atk: **
    Def: **
    SpA: ***
    SpD: *** (+)
    Spe: 42 (-)

    Status: Smirking.

    Not usually noticeable in sunlight, Gordon's body gives off a faint glow in the dim lighting of the ruins. Arcing his arm turrets through the air, a dazzling Screen of rainbow-colored Light envelops his body. The colors quickly fade into a near invisible wall, that manages to catch reflections of light at certain angles. Meanwhile, George, sits back enjoying the spectacle and catching his breath.

    Still as he prepares for the battle at hand, Gordon channels his breakfast to vital areas. The Growth seems to make his forearms thicker; his foliage more lush. Back on his feet, George wastes no time salivating profusely. Using his tongue to gather large clumps of dirt, he mixes the concoction before spewing out the Muddy Water. Gordon's Light Screen manages to filter most of the attack, and none of the mud gets into his eyes.

    Finally ready to attack, Gordon shoots a thin stream of flames at George. The Flamethrower's concentrated fire hits soft rubbery flesh leaving a singe mark, but no permanent burns. In turn, George fires his now familiar Ice Beam back at his assailant for a direct, if diluted hit. He then turns his still chill tongue to lick his wound, breathing heavily.

    Unown 'A' is watching...

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 21 Energy: 15%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Worn and weary

    [​IMG]
    Gordon (M)
    HP: 88 Energy: 80%
    Atk: **(+1)
    Def: **
    SpA: *** (+1)
    SpD: *** (+)
    Spe: 42 (-)

    Status: Light Screen up for 4 more actions. Attack and Special Attack (+1) 'til end of next round.

    ShyGuy now.
  22. ShyGuy1221

    ShyGuy1221

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2010
    Messages:
    341
    Alright Gordon, start off by using Reflect so you can tank what George throws at you. Then, use Flame Wheel to get close to George and finish with a point blank Flamethrower.

    Reflect>>>Flame Wheel>>>Flamethrower
  23. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    George, let's see if we can stall out Reflect and Light Screen, and bring down Gordon's energy reserves. For I am a cheap bastard like that. While he sets up, use a Double Team, then Chill. Assuming you don't faint, use Ice Beam.

    Double Team >>> Chill >>> Ice Beam
  24. Cartoons!

    Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,055
    [​IMG]
    Gordon (M)
    HP: 88 Energy: 80%
    Atk: **(+1)
    Def: **
    SpA: *** (+1)
    SpD: *** (+)
    Spe: 42 (-)

    Status: Light Screen up for 4 more actions. Attack and Special Attack (+1) 'til end of next round.

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 21 Energy: 15%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Worn and weary

    Gordon, taking precautions once again, sets up a darkly tinted case that quickly encases his form, meant to Reflect a portion of physical attacks. George, too, is keen on staying around for as long as he can...at least until his lungs give out! Taking a breath from his inhaler, two illusions manifest. The roly poly Pokemon has manged a Double Team again!

    A quick burst and Gordon comes barreling down , a small Wheel of Flames, but boy is he hot! Unfortunately, he picked the wrong George and rolls right through an illusion, dissipating it and right into a pillar. Not having developed a helmet yet, he takes minor damage from the collision. A quick shudder as Unown 'S' appears above the battlefield. The real George, relaxing off to the side, sticks his tongue out. Whether it's out of ridicule or not is hard to say with a Lickitung...

    Upset at being made a fool of, Gordon points a cannon at each of the remaining Lickitungs and sprays his Flamethrower fiercely. One disappears and the other cries out in pain. Panting heavily, images of Pokemon delicacies dancing before his eyes, George focuses himself long enough to fire an ice crea...I mean...Ice Beam at Gordon. Slumping down, he awaits what may be his final orders.

    Unown 'A' and 'S' are watching...

    [​IMG]
    Gordon (M)
    HP: 81 Energy: 63%
    Atk: **
    Def: **
    SpA: ***
    SpD: *** (+)
    Spe: 42 (-)

    Status: Light Screen up for (1) more actions. Reflect up for (4) more actions. Is getting annoyed.

    [​IMG]
    George (M)
    HP: 8 Energy: 12%
    Atk: ***(+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: ***
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 26

    Status: Eyes not fixed on anything in particular


    Son_of_Shadoo, your turn.
  25. Son_of_Shadoo

    Son_of_Shadoo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2,958
    Good job, George, we're really doing well here. Quickly, go for an Ice Beam one more time. It's unlikely we'll win this round, but at least we've weakened him. If by some twist of fate, you manage to survive past the first action, chill, and Ice Beam again.

    Ice Beam >>> Chill >>> Ice Beam
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)