Sibling rivalry (an OU Warstory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comments. Appreciate them.

I myself was baffled with some other happenings when I played that day. There was something wrong with the numbers when I realized some other things. On that day, I realized my Starmie was slower than an Adamant Flygon, my Roserade died to special attacks it shouldn't die to, and Swampert dying a lot faster than usual.
I checked back to edit the team and realized my nephew had messed up with the figures on my IVs, natures, and EVs on most of my teams, as he played shoddy on my computer the day before. I had to readjust them. I have no idea why my nephew would do this though. -_-

So, I'm sorry if the log didn't represent an actual scenario of how Gyro Ball's damage to the water-types. Now this war story isn't as good anymore. I don't like it anymore :-(

the thread is even better now tho :D
SHENANIGANS I SAY!
I'm pretty sure you would've taken the victory from your little bro if you had taken his Bronzong out with Swamp/Starmie.

stuff about changing ivs and natures was here and the like, yup yup.
He would have had to shift the IVs of HP and Def to 0 and change the nature to a -Def Nature for Starmie to take that much [67-79]. I'm suspicious that your nephew would have actually done this, but nonetheless it was an enjoyable read.

Those percentages are correct for a +1 Bronzong, which leads me to suspect that the battle was staged, and you simply forgot that Trick Room doesn't boost Bronzong's damage output.

Of course, it's hard to imagine anyone putting in the effort it would take to write the battle script without getting on Shoddy and actually playing the battle out (which would have revealed your error in calculation), so this fact lends credibility to your story about your nephew. I choose to believe it, for now.

Good job on the battle and commentary regardless. 7/10

Of course, it's hard to imagine anyone putting in the effort it would take to write the battle script without getting on Shoddy and actually playing the battle out (which would have revealed your error in calculation), so this fact lends credibility to your story about your nephew. I choose to believe it, for now.
This. Writing a normal warstory alone is hard work, but how in the world does someone even write a false one? You'd think people have better things to do with their time.

If my Starmie happened to go face off with a 100 base speed Pokemon it would go second. Starmie was the most 'hacked' out of the team members.

Now, this will be my last post here. I've had it with this war story. I'd even go as to so far to request that a mod close this to prevent anymore speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)