Sidd's Warstory on Double Cups [VGC Warstory]

I'll change that, I knew something was wrong, but yeah, I'll change it.

I know, the crowd was like "OHHHHHHHHH' and "WOW". I still remember a few of those kids saying 'stupid cheater' and I'm all like wtf? But yeah, it was a gg, thank god I faced you in the semis, else I'd have been knocked out before w/o the ticket to St. Louis.

Yea for my gyarados i went with
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Taunt
Dragon Dance
(I would have gotten waterfall but I went with ice for flying, grass, dragons and such and I thought EQ + Ice covered more for me then EQ + waterfall since most fire pokemon are weak against ground anyway)

Yea for my gyarados i went with
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Taunt
Dragon Dance
(I would have gotten waterfall but I went with ice for flying, grass, dragons and such and I thought EQ + Ice covered more for me then EQ + waterfall since most fire pokemon are weak against ground anyway)

Mm, yeah. I'm obliged to use your team but revamped in St. Louis, but I'm not too sure. At least I finally booked my St. Louis ticket for the 25th, returning on the 28th. I can't wait to see our pics on the Pokemon site!

Mm, yeah. I'm obliged to use your team but revamped in St. Louis, but I'm not too sure. At least I finally booked my St. Louis ticket for the 25th, returning on the 28th. I can't wait to see our pics on the Pokemon site!
Hehe, for me i'm going to be thinking up of a new team over probably the next two weeks.. And got FAnime on the following weekend hehe. Which should leave me time to breed and make any changes in a month.

Oh you were that guy, I saw you playing. I lost in the second round, it was pretty lame though. He killed me but Life Orb kicked in and he fainted too and we were both kicked out, I thought I had won but the Last Self KO only applied to moves like Destiny Bond and Explosion.My brother on the other hand got 3rd place in the Juniors =)

Oh you were that guy, I saw you playing. I lost in the second round, it was pretty lame though. He killed me but Life Orb kicked in and he fainted too and we were both kicked out, I thought I had won but the Last Self KO only applied to moves like Destiny Bond and Explosion.My brother on the other hand got 3rd place in the Juniors =)
2nd round? Well, I don't think I saw you, but if you have a picture of yourself, I might remember.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nope. :( I'll just try again in Phoenix next weekend. I'll tell everything that happened tomorrow in the thread.
that must suck. I'm a bit undecided still about attending the one near Philadelphia for that reason since it will be a 3-4 hour drive for me just to get there.

Anyways, great to see Sidd making it to St. Louis.