Sidd's Warstory on Double Cups [VGC Warstory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll change that, I knew something was wrong, but yeah, I'll change it.

I know, the crowd was like "OHHHHHHHHH' and "WOW". I still remember a few of those kids saying 'stupid cheater' and I'm all like wtf? But yeah, it was a gg, thank god I faced you in the semis, else I'd have been knocked out before w/o the ticket to St. Louis.

Yea for my gyarados i went with
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Taunt
Dragon Dance
(I would have gotten waterfall but I went with ice for flying, grass, dragons and such and I thought EQ + Ice covered more for me then EQ + waterfall since most fire pokemon are weak against ground anyway)

Yea for my gyarados i went with
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Taunt
Dragon Dance
(I would have gotten waterfall but I went with ice for flying, grass, dragons and such and I thought EQ + Ice covered more for me then EQ + waterfall since most fire pokemon are weak against ground anyway)

Mm, yeah. I'm obliged to use your team but revamped in St. Louis, but I'm not too sure. At least I finally booked my St. Louis ticket for the 25th, returning on the 28th. I can't wait to see our pics on the Pokemon site!

Mm, yeah. I'm obliged to use your team but revamped in St. Louis, but I'm not too sure. At least I finally booked my St. Louis ticket for the 25th, returning on the 28th. I can't wait to see our pics on the Pokemon site!
Hehe, for me i'm going to be thinking up of a new team over probably the next two weeks.. And got FAnime on the following weekend hehe. Which should leave me time to breed and make any changes in a month.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oh you were that guy, I saw you playing. I lost in the second round, it was pretty lame though. He killed me but Life Orb kicked in and he fainted too and we were both kicked out, I thought I had won but the Last Self KO only applied to moves like Destiny Bond and Explosion.My brother on the other hand got 3rd place in the Juniors =)

Oh you were that guy, I saw you playing. I lost in the second round, it was pretty lame though. He killed me but Life Orb kicked in and he fainted too and we were both kicked out, I thought I had won but the Last Self KO only applied to moves like Destiny Bond and Explosion.My brother on the other hand got 3rd place in the Juniors =)
2nd round? Well, I don't think I saw you, but if you have a picture of yourself, I might remember.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nope. :( I'll just try again in Phoenix next weekend. I'll tell everything that happened tomorrow in the thread.
that must suck. I'm a bit undecided still about attending the one near Philadelphia for that reason since it will be a 3-4 hour drive for me just to get there.

Anyways, great to see Sidd making it to St. Louis.

Congratulations on the win Sid, was an exciting warstory to read :)
Thanks.

that must suck. I'm a bit undecided still about attending the one near Philadelphia for that reason since it will be a 3-4 hour drive for me just to get there.

Anyways, great to see Sidd making it to St. Louis.
Thanks Evan, hope to see you there too!

Also, updated with pictures of the finalists on the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)