*sigh* well, i have returned...

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Mekkah, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Mekkah

Mekkah OH yum-my sau-ces
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

because firebot is where we write blogs right?

Mood: i feel trolled

well...sigh, it's about time it came to this...

i have been gone for a while, and while i was not here, i looked at the forums and figured out how you all want me to behave, so i will do the total opposite. so yeah, while meditating, i figured i will call you all faggots, because this means i will be accepted.

i also got lots of other good ideas when just looking at people...like i saw this chick at the supermarket and i thought "hmmm why arent you a lamp post" and it was totally weird and i felt a total wave of awareness come through me and i felt so indie. it's not hard to "see" this; every "fridge" that "exists" (including mass) is some form or another of "energy". I know these terms are ill defined but it's all I need for this argument.

so i talked to this chick and she said "hey i googled your name recently" and i think my face just turned "?_?" if you know what i mean heh and i felt like puking though i guess if your eyes look like question marks you have other things to worry about...

also winter sucks because i dont ride my bike in winter...

so i will now use "quotations" to look myself look smart or at least more like jumpman who is suppose is "smart". also note that if your sentence is the last one of a line, there is no need for punctuation, and capitalization is of course way too "conformist" for me (i dont mean to sound like a goth) (or an emo)

oh by the way if you are going to post and you are going to just troll me and i dont know you then fuck off nobody cares about YOUR thoughts

and i mean that heheh ^_^

np: Some Indie Band - song
  2. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i know what you mean, mekkah. my theory is that our love for everyone should act as this " " energy " ". if love, something so beautiful, can happen, then so can people turning into meat sandwiches too, right?

ggggggggI can relate to that encounter with your girl. the other day i saw a really hot chick, and all i could think to myself was, "i wish that girl was a cheese sandwich so i could take a bite and gain vitamins" but O WELL life wont work like this ((º))___((º)) jl
  3. Hazerider

Hazerider

"Energy"? Blasphemy.

Something as powerful as l[​IMG]ove cannot be expressed in such a childish, shallow way. No, love is beyond our comprehension, beyond anything that we may or may not achieve in our miserable lives as human beings. While listening to the new album of The Pickled Carpets may very well come close, nothing we can experience in this life or the next can even come close to love.

^S(8)___(8)S^

And now, I must bid you farewell, for I am going to take a picture of myself with no pants on and something painted on my face. This will depict how deep I am.

NP: The Factory Antelopes - It Is Really A Shame That You Will Not Love Me Just Because Of My Love For Warthogs; Because Who Else Will Make Me The Target Of Their Eternal Affections?
  4. alive

alive
    is a Past WCoP Winner

NP:MGMT- Electric Feel
  5. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

this would have been a good thread if it weren't intendend to poke fun at Mysti i mean skiddle
  6. Yuri

Yuri

I was honestly expecting to see "last edited by Glen" below Hazerider's post. I stand amused.
  7. Isy

Isy

mood: green (when you are green you are tuned with nature and you kinda feel sick at the same time, you are also kinda angry like the hulk -_-)

np: the indiens - leather, beef, consumers; the problems in the world

love is simply an acronym, it means Leveling Of Violet Energy, this is why i hired a plumber to paint my walls. plumbers are cheaper than painters and the purplish sludge from the sewers last longer

last night i watched dexter's lab for the first time
    i was disappointed to see it did not involve labradors and that it did not involve being a pokemon spin-off with the pokedex being the main character
  8. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

mood: ultraviolet

np: i:scintilla - ultravioletfly (i feel *that* ultraviolet today...)

but what do i mean when i say i feel ultraviolet? so intense that go past the visible spectrum? this is a subtle way of saying i'm so angry that people can no longer see it...or does it denote the colour of my face after my wife comes home after a long day at the mall and i haven't scammed enough people to pay for her credit cards?

or by ultraviolet do i mean infra-red in an ironic manner? so subdued by modern society that my emotions no longer register to the naked eye.

maybe i go even beyond ultraviolet into the x-ray spectrum, but i don't want to give cancer to people because i love them :3

i love you, smogon
  9. Kier

Kier

sometimes i just watch this

today's highlights are "do persons without penis actually use condoms" and "hi how big are pam andrsons tits"
  10. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

11. Glen

Glen

12. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no sir, I don't like it
  13. Thorns

Thorns

so the Internet sucks right. I can see that being a #fluodomer who plays pokemon is not what smogon wants me to be.

here's a couple of paragraphs of crap

I am addicted to caffeine and mushrooms etc

we should all download a game that I play!
  14. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

some days i just dont...
    ... i mean its just too painful...
    ........................................................ why must we suffer?

~ haiku
  15. Ranz

Ranz

Mood: oof
    np: the woofs - oof!

to oof to be human
    to woof is to be a dog
  16. Doomsday

Doomsday

dont understand why this is 3 stars

it's meant to be a parody of all the thoughts threads popping up, and really if you cant laugh at yourself you're kinda dumb.

to clarify; i really enjoy glen and forey's threads. but i also think this is a hilarious parody, especially hazerider's and mekkah's post. dunno why you are being pussies about this

foreys took it like a MAN
  17. Hazerider

Hazerider

Sounds like some people aren't used to being made fun of when they have their personal legion of suckups.

This pains me deeply. Yesterday I was wal[​IMG]king in front of a McDonald's (YES I spat on the ground, I almost forgot to mention this thank god I didn't because it'd be a real faux pas) and there was this guy. He was listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers and telling some dumb joke to his "friends".

They laughed.

Can you believe the nerve? Their laughter was the trout on top of the cake (Cherries? Far too overused.), one more proof that people don't care how utterly miserable this world is. So I flipped them off.

They beat me savagely.

This is similar to what is happening in this thread. In a big forum such as this, is it possible that two or three people, nay, poets such as Doomsday, Mekkah and I, are not allowed to express our feelings?

¤.^6-__-6^.¤

NP: The Exclamation Baboons - I Am Really Mad At You, And It Is Disgusting That Half An Hour After You Broke Up With Me You Hooked Up With Some Guy Named Ferdinand Just Because He's Not Bisexual
  18. Mekkah

Mekkah OH yum-my sau-ces
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

i think it's because some "faggot" rated it 1 star, which takes the rating down. this will really make spreading the love difficult, im afraid

i mean, if i cant make the posters in this thread spread "love" (im not exactly sure on the exact definition of love yet ((%)é_è(%)) but for now this will do..), then what can

where is the love??

NP: A Heartbreaking Butterfly Complex - Salvaging The Breathing Walruses On Our Stones
  19. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

man you're really taking a stand here mekkah

with your stance itt and all!!!!

that stance
  20. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

this thread champions all other threads

edit: except my old Zeroality thread maybe
  21. highstakespkmn

highstakespkmn

it is like a strongth of 20 000 machamp right in this thread
  22. The Requiem

The Requiem

Wait, "i fibbed" is still funny?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)