Sigh's XY Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electrike | Timid | Lightning Rod | 31/x/
30/31/31/31 | Hidden Power Ice
For a female adamant charmander 5iv?​

well i see no link so...just try offer something that you dont see on my haves list and maybe ill be interested.

I have Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Smeargle and Bold Klefki with either 31/x/31/31/31/31, x/31/31/31/31/31, or 31/31/31/31/31/x.
Was hoping to trade one for your Rotom.

The Smeargle are in Premier Balls if it matters.

Aight well I'd trade a rotom for a female smeargle but klefkis are on my haves not wants so i dont need those :d

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
What nature are you looking for in the Squirtle, or will you take any? Does HA matter? Do you want Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse? I have a friend safari for them and I'm willing to breed your Dive Ball squirt. Same goes for the 'Mander. It's likely to take a fair amount of time for either as I'm trying to play through Black 2 before Bank comes out, but I want breeders for the Kanto starters anyway, might as well put 'em in the balls you're looking for and snag a few additions to my own collection.

What would you be willing to trade for them? Would you call a Female+Male Fletchling set for your desired Female Adamant 'mander a fair trade? And what about a female Eevee for the female Squirt? They'll be in your desired balls, but it may be a few weeks before I have them for you, like I said I'm glued to a Black 2 Nuzlocke for the time being. I just want to know what you'll part with before I start breeding them. Offer up a sick deal and I'll put my Black 2 on hold and make it <1 week if possible, though. I don't have a 6-IV Ditto so it sometimes takes me days to get past that 4-IV plateau.

Yeah I'll do a 2-for-1 flawless m/f breeding pair of Fletchlings for a female repeat ball Charmander (modest preferred otherwise timid because ive got adamant/jolly males) and a female eevee for a female squirtle (since they both have the same horrible gender ratio, lol)
i do plan on using it as a Mega, so modest would be ideal, with good egg moves (iirc it gets aura sphere, dragon pulse and dark pulse from egg moves, all of which work well with the mega launcher megability). also HA would be nice on squirtle, so it can get a free heal on switch during rain. (ha is rain dish)

im in no rush just keep me up to date with how things are going. :)

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
Yeah I'll do a 2-for-1 flawless m/f breeding pair of Fletchlings for a female repeat ball Charmander (modest preferred otherwise timid because ive got adamant/jolly males) and a female eevee for a female squirtle (since they both have the same horrible gender ratio, lol)
i do plan on using it as a Mega, so modest would be ideal, with good egg moves (iirc it gets aura sphere, dragon pulse and dark pulse from egg moves, all of which work well with the mega launcher megability). also HA would be nice on squirtle, so it can get a free heal on switch during rain. (ha is rain dish)

im in no rush just keep me up to date with how things are going. :)
Sounds like a deal. Modest on the 'mander, HA on the squirt, good egg moves. I'll let you know when I have one of 'em done.

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
I see they're not on your "Looking For" list anymore - have you gotten them, or is it because you're waiting on the ones I was about to breed? Finally finished my Nuzlocke. If you're still looking for them, should be a day or two for both. Otherwise, I guess I'll get on Bunnelby!

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
I have your Female Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a repeat ball. I'd like a Female Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (same IV spread).

I've added you; My FC is now in my signature.

Please, let me know if you're still looking for the Dive Ball Squirt and Repeat Ball modest 'mander.

I have your Female Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a repeat ball. I'd like a Female Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (same IV spread).

I've added you; My FC is now in my signature.

Please, let me know if you're still looking for the Dive Ball Squirt and Repeat Ball modest 'mander.
Boa1891
sorry for the late response, yes i took them off because i was expecting to get them from you and didnt want to double book a trade. what was it you were wanting for charmander+squirtle again? (sry, been a while since we talked and i havent been playing pkmn much lol)

bumpin'
need some projects and ideas for natures and such as i've been out of the loop.
willing to take on projects as long as they're not a total drag.
was thinking of doing some Adamant Bisharps (or is Jolly a more common nature?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)