My friend Spiffy.

The troubling recent turn of events was not the best I could hope for you. I am very much distressed, my heart is torn as I watch they brandish their pitchforks, fasten their nooses, and call for your blood. But alas, I cannot go against the will of the people. Know that I take no merit from killing you, and deep down, I still hold you close to my heart.

Farewell, dear friend, I cannot wish you good health, but I pray yours will be painless and swift.

With regards,
Cancerous.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Spiffy pleaded for the masses to be kind, but in a landslide vote they were having none of it. So you all gather around and stone him to death.

Dear Spiffy,
You are the diamond.

SHINEBRIGHTLIKEADIAMOND. SHINEBRIGHTLIKEADIAMOND.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, "Night X - USER in the sky with YOURUSERNAME." You will hang out with User all night and do a bunch of LSD, opening them up to horizons they never even knew were possible. They will leave for the better a changed man or woman, knowing things about the game world that previously seemed impossible and able to do more powerful things than ever before.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>
The diamond he held turned metamorphic and shattered into dust. While you could not see his exact win condition, it isn't too hard to surmise. You rejoiced his problems being off of your slate.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is on Monday, September 21st at 6 PM CST (GMT -6).

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Sorry this is at a really bad time for me and I don't have my computer.

Hannahh died.

Dear Hannahh,
You are Juliet.

You are the young lover of Romeo, despite your very different families. You’re a song by LMNT, he’s a child pop star and the son of Master P, it’s not easy. But you love him so much and would give anything, do anything, for him and his love. He thinks. You’re fine. You really blow his mind.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Hey, USER.” You know that NAME is Romeo, and you know that OTHERNAME is the one keeping you both together, but you realize that you need more friends to help you if anything might happen to try to split you two up. You will find out if User might be on your side in the case of a split. This will stop working after the first success.

If it wasn’t abundantly clear to you yet:

SNIP is Romeo
SNAP is the lynchpin

It is in your and Romeo’s best interest not to let the lynchpin die. And if you also haven’t read Romeo and Juliet yet, you also don’t want Romeo to die either. You don’t know what you’d do. That means you SUPER SHOULD NOT TELL ANYONE THIS INFORMATION.

SNIP

You are allied with the Squad. You win if all threats to the Squad are eliminated.
More Cowbell also died.

Dear More Cowbell,
You are the Green Wave.

Tulane, bringing the pain. Roll wave. A one, a two, a helluva hullabaloo. These are all chants that Tulane students learn to use to root on our disappointing sports teams.

At night, you may PM Da Letter E with, “Night X - Look at USER’s transcripts.” You will find out everything about them, from their role PM, to who they targeted last night, to who targeted them, to what items they hold.

Additionally, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Come back after Hurricane USER.” You will be prepared and evacuate to Alabama to ride out Hurricane User, prepared to come back better than ever.

SNIIIP

You are allied with the Crew. You win if the Squad, any hostile mafia teams, and all hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Kiritsugu died too.

Dear Kiritsugu,
You are an overly excited TSA agent.

I really respect anyone who can be a TSA agent for all the shit they have to put up with, but there are some TSA agents who seem to love their job a little too much. That’s you.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Saving USER’s country from certain doom.” You will perform all of your duties adequately, ensuring no 7 ounce bottles of liquid burn up a 747 and keep User from dying.

SNIP

You are allied with Every Villain Is Lemons. You win if the Squad, any hostile mafia teams, and all hostile neutrals are eliminated.
sanjana was kidnapped. She can't post and stuff.

Results still going out.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HANNAH NO

Also Lynch Bass (edited) AS A PLACEHOLDER ONLY. DO NOT VOTE BASS.

Forward all results to me and I will post a lynch target. Thank you~

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone we are going to be lynching sunny004 today. Don't push it past 8 votes though! I still want to talk to a few people.

Unvote
Vote sunny004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)