Signature Items for other types of evolution

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Check main thread for discussion and arguments etc.

Sooo

This voting is to decide whether we will create and implement signature items for the evolution mechanisms not covered by the already existing items.

The list of pokemon possibly affected by this is:

Burmy --> Mothim / Wormadams (Gender / Cloak)
Tyrogue --> Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan / Hitmontop (ATK and DEF comparison)
Wurmple --> Silcoon / Cascoon (PID, so effectively Random)
Riolu --> Lucario (Friendship, Daytime) - This is less "create an item for lucario" and more "shouldn't lucario have espeon's item too?"
Lickitung --> Lickilicky (Rollout)
Aipom --> Ambipom (Double Hit)
Piloswine --> Mamoswine (AncientPower)
Tangela --> Tangrowth (AncientPower)
Yanma --> Yanmega (AncientPower)
Combee --> Vespiquen (Female)
Pancham --> Pangoro (Dark-Type in team)
Inkay --> Malamar (Upside Down 3DS)
Sliggo --> Goodra (Raining in overworld)

(mons that already have sig items were excluded)

How the voting will work: The council shall vote on the following question:

Question: Should Signature Items be implemented for Evolution Mechanisms not specifically covered by the already existing items?
a) Yes
b) No

If "yes" wins, we will implement the sig items, so the result here will be the final decision. Also: we will implement ALL items reasonable. So we don't return to this matter hopefully.

Don't be too worried about the list above, as it is prone to be trimmed anyway. If you have a problem with one (or few) specific pokemon from the list, but want the majority to have specific items, the suggestion is for you to vote "yes" and say you are against creating items for pokemon X, Y, Z and A with reasons. If yes wins we will return to that matter.

Also don't be too worried with the suggestions already floating around. We should do creation and implementation from scratch.

fire away

Rainman Legends
S0L1D G0LD
Frosty
deadfox081
Mowtom

Last edited:
a) Yes

it might be buff culture but signature items are an aspect of ASB I quite like.

I will however be very active in discussing and debating the effects of such items. As well as revamping some current items. I am all for unique effects but no Pokemon should be worse off for not being able to use Rare Candy/Everstone

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
a) Yes

I really don't think Vespiquen needs one though. It evolves at Level 21 (iirc). Having to be female doesn't feel like enough of a reason. But some/most/all of the rest should so...

Majority

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)