1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

signup tag for tournaments section

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Elevator Music, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Skimmed the first couple pages to see if this has been suggested, didn't see anything like it.

This idea is pretty much solely because I'm lazy, but it would be nice if we had a tag for the tournaments section so that users could more easily see tournaments in the signup phase. Not that it's incredibly hard to find open tournaments right now, but this would make it a LOT easier to just see at a glance for what seems like little effort (it takes like a minute to add tags right?).

Thoughts?
  2. ENZ0

ENZ0
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

yo

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3459063 - something similar, but much more drastic. it seems the consensus was that tags are visually appealing, but not necessary considering how nearly everything falls on the first page of the tournaments forum.

i do not mind them though.
  3. prem

prem failed abortion
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

i actually would like this idea. tags like this would be cool

(sign up)
    (round?)
    (finals)

something like that would make orginization easier
  4. jumpluff

jumpluff *red Admiral
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There's already the tournament listing, and going backwards to add them retroactively sounds like a nuisance. I guess it's up to the TDs though. If they want them, they can ask an administrator. Thanks for the suggestion!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)