Silentlaze's HP Pokemon Shop. (New Addition: Shiny HP Fire Treecko, and other HP Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the late response. I haven't checked back much since I haven't seen much business, and I'm getting much busier again. I'll try to respond with a reasonable time.

CMT again for hp ice eevee?
Interested in your rattata(Preferably with reversal) and Buneary.

I know you have a lot of 5ivs but in hoping you can find anythjnv in my thread that would convince you to trade an hp ice abra or hp fire bulbasaur.
I'm sorry but I don't see anything that I don't already have.

cmt for hp grass poliwag - or if you can breed that hp grass omantyte that would be great .
Sorry but I already have the pokemon you are offering.

interested in
Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll, Modest
31/xx/30/30/31/30(Pokeball)
Egg moves, Skull Bash, Petal Dance, Leaf Storm and Giga Drain. (HP Fire)

offering
Yamask - mummy, quiet
31/xx/30/30/30/0
egg moves: nasty plot

NEW ADDITIONS (All bred by myself)

Cyndaquil - Blaze, Timid
31/xx/31/30/31/31
Egg moves, Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Quick Attack (HP Grass)
3 male

Porygon - Download, Modest
31/xx/30/30/30/30
Egg Moves, (HP Fighting)

Shiny Treecko - Overgrow, Hasty
31/31/xx/30/7/30
31/31/30/16/31/30
Egg moves, Dragon Breath, Leech Seed, Crunch and Leaf Storm(HP FIRE)

would you be interested in a 6iv Tynamo (Quiet) or 6iv Deino (Timid, with Screech/Head Smash/ Dark Pulse/ Earth Power) for a Timid Treecko with HP Fire?

31/31/30/30/31/30 hp fire treecko
31/30/30/31/xx/31 hp ice chimchar

are these both kalos bred?
also CMT for pokes of interest
i actually have more pokemon that havnt been listed, but im waiting til i get my 2nd 3ds back to start cloning again to list them

CMT for
Zorua - Illusion, Timid
31/xx/30/31/31/31 (Duskball)
Egg Moves, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, and Sucker Punch (HP ICE)

would you be interested in a 6iv Tynamo (Quiet) or 6iv Deino (Timid, with Screech/Head Smash/ Dark Pulse/ Earth Power) for a Timid Treecko with HP Fire?
I'll take the deino with egg moves please. But I'll contact u later since I need to leave for college now.

31/31/30/30/31/30 hp fire treecko
31/30/30/31/xx/31 hp ice chimchar

are these both kalos bred?
also CMT for pokes of interest
i actually have more pokemon that havnt been listed, but im waiting til i get my 2nd 3ds back to start cloning again to list them
Both pokemon are kalos bred. Not sure if I mentioned it before either in the first post or my new addition post but all the pokemon that I'm offering were bred by me. (in the kalos region.)
I'll have to check it later though since I need to leave for college.

CMT for
Zorua - Illusion, Timid
I'll check when I get back. I apologize if I take a long time to respond since as said in previous responses, I need to go to college now.

I'll take the deino with egg moves please. But I'll contact u later since I need to leave for college now.

Both pokemon are kalos bred. Not sure if I mentioned it before either in the first post or my new addition post but all the pokemon that I'm offering were bred by me. (in the kalos region.)
I'll have to check it later though since I need to leave for college.

I'll check when I get back. I apologize if I take a long time to respond since as said in previous responses, I need to go to college now.
are you using masuda method and shiny charm then?

are you using masuda method and shiny charm then?
the two perfect treecko and chimchar aren't shiny?

CMT for
Zorua - Illusion, Timid
sorry but I didn't see anything that interested me. I saw that you were looking for a hp fighting misdreavus with egg moves. If you didn't mind waiting, and supplied me with one with the egg moves u want, I could breed it for u. That would be after I breed a shiny hp fighting porygon though and idk how long that will take.

Cmt for hp fire bulbasaur or abra?
sorry but I already have everything u are offering.

cmt for
Shiny HP Fighting Bold HA Female Espeon(Miracle)
Shiny HP Fighting Modest Flame Body Male Litwick (from friend)
if you want I can also clone them and return them

PhoenixClaw
I apologize for the long delay. I haven't had internet for a while and finally got it back.

do you take competitive legends? if so, im interested in the magnezone.
Do you mean my magnemite? And I do, but I have a friend who has a lot of them, and we work together to get them so unless you have one we both don't have, I doubt I'll accept.

cmt for
Shiny HP Fighting Bold HA Female Espeon(Miracle)
Shiny HP Fighting Modest Flame Body Male Litwick (from friend)
if you want I can also clone them and return them
Sorry but those two aren't for trade. Just showing them off in my trophy case.

PhoenixClaw
I apologize for the long delay. I haven't had internet for a while and finally got it back.

Do you mean my magnemite? And I do, but I have a friend who has a lot of them, and we work together to get them so unless you have one we both don't have, I doubt I'll accept.

Sorry but those two aren't for trade. Just showing them off in my trophy case.
haves: mew, terrakion, celebi, cresselia, cobalion, victini, latios, latias, etc. let me know which ones you dont have and ill see if i have it?

please be specific about natures. Since we have those. but sometimes we accept them if they have different natures
timid mew
jolly terrakion
modest/timid celebi
bold cresselia
jolly cobalion
jolly victini
timid latios
timid latias

pls pm me if you have any questions. i have more legends to trade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)