Silly Things You've Seen On The Ladder (UU Version)

While I'm reminded of this thread, some guy used a max attack Adamant Cobalion with a Life Orb on me one time, SD'ing when I switched in my Chesnaught, using Block on me the next turn when I tried to set up leech seeds on his switch in, and then KO'd me with Bounce because of course I didn't run Spiky Shield on that particular Chesnaught. Truly this was a sign from above.

Made an account just to post this replay. Admittedly, I'm still very new to UU, but this was hilarious.

Special M-Beedrill that tried to Giga Drain my boosted Suicune and ended up doing 5%, Calm Mind Life Orb Ice Beam Blissey, Fire Blast/Dragon Rush normal Aggron. See for yourself.

Last edited:
Not my battle, but
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-208047882
-Trevenant is trying to salvage its viability with Block and Confuse Ray.
-Articuno.
-Mega Aggron attempting to use Thunder Wave on a poisoned Machamp.
-Machamp responding with Stone Edge, although it may have been out of PP for Dynamic Punch thanks to Articuno, but that's still a bad move to use in this situation.
-Aqua Jet Blastoise (seriously, that's not very good).
-Synchronize Alakazam, which that Milotic found out the hard way.

Butterfree isn't categorically bad, but is mostly outclassed by Vivillon. The marginal difference in bulk however means that Butterfree can survive priority that Vivillon wouldn't. Of course, I mean the quiver dance, sleep power, hurricane bug buzz set, not the weird infestation set... :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)