Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some possibility of battle video with fd_faway guy with Pachirisu, Probopass. Primeape etc. in OU. That's me 'cuz I'm just tired after PokeTourney

Random Shit volume 93: I Don't Even Know Anymore Edition
-Whimsicott Encoring X-zard into Fire Punch. And after that took it out, he brought in... Mr. Mime.
-Yet another Torrent Greninja. It had Ice Beam, but then used Surf on Garchomp.
-At least it wasn't like its teammate Thundurus, which used Thunderbolt on said Garchomp. Twice.
-Oh dear Arceus, help us: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-112952816
-Shell Bell Scrafty.
-Dark Pulse Chandelure. Just no.
-Fire Blast Aggron. It later used Counter on a special Kingdra.
-Rhyperior also using Fire Blast. And also on said Kingdra.
-If you're going to use Jynx, at least have the decency to run Dry Skin. Not Forewarn.
-Donphan with Thunder Fang. Well, at least it hits Skarmory, I guess. Also, why are you using Donphan in OU?
-Passing +6 attack to... Y-zard.
-Payback+Acrobatics+Toxic Orb Gliscor.
-Um... http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-112952442
-Giga Drain Ferrothorn. Don't.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
-Choice Banded Metagross. With Explosion. >.>
-Elemental Punch Alakazam? It can learn those?
-ANOTHER Poison Jab Volcorona. Kill ALL the Fairies!
-Mixed Bibarel
-Protean Greninja with 4 water moves.
-Another Non Mega Charizard. This one had Wing Attack.
-People are so stupid.
-Normal Arceus that immediately struggled. What?
-This might give some people AIDS. Just a warning. Mega Blaziken with... *Sigh* PECK. AERIAL ACE. FOCUS ENERGY. EARTHQUAKE. WHAT IS STAB
-I tried to Trick a Gardevior, since it hasn't mega evolved in two turns and he didn't have another possible mega, and it had a freaking Flame Plate. New meta guys. Also, Gardevior in OU.
-Hypnosis Malamar. At least it had Superpower. But you know. No Contrary.
-Special Torterra. Stop. Please.
See guys? I really need a break from Pokemon for a while...
Metagross used Explosion in Gen IV, but that was before GF figured out it was glitched.
Gardevoir is OU viable, but only with a Scarf or Mega (obviously).

Lucario megas and goes for...Dragon Pulse...?

Against Groudon.

Who promptly OHKOs it with Eruption.

Hey let's keep in my weak steel type on something that OHKOs it gg no re

Edit:

Blizzard Porygon-Z
Grass Knot Medicham
Dig Garchomp (in his favor, it helped him make Blaziken miss it's HJK)
Said Garchomp also had Flamethrower. What's Fire Fang guise

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
-At least it wasn't like its teammate Thundurus, which used Thunderbolt on said Garchomp. Twice.
To be fair, Garchomp shouldn't be staying in on a Thundurus, since they almost always have HP Ice.
252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 380-452 (106.1 - 126.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I hope you are sarcastic. Unaware clefable is pretty normal, and quagsire works well with infestation, I use it on mine in my UU team. It catches people off guard and gets nice damage on them.
Well, I really meant the "Kinda sorta Magic Guard Clefable but it's really Unaware" set. I know that Unaware is pretty brutal. I don't tend to use anything below OU so that may be why :P
Edit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-113017595
What the fuck did I just witness?

Last edited:
So I was battling a guy, and it was 1 on 1, right? I had Gengar and he had ferrothorn. I was like he's gonna survive and kill me with gyro ball, right? He survived Shadow Ball and uses not gyro ball, but SEED BOMB. SEED BOMB. Idiot.

EDIT: In case it wasnt obvious he lost.

A team that isn't even viable in OU led by an idiot who lets Lugia Calm Mind.
Are you dissing CM Lugia? Shit's bulky as fuck when you let it set up, and it isn't hard considering the massive bulk it's got. Aeroblast/CM/Roost/Whirlwind or extra slot does wonders. There are things that scare it, but it does really good against anything.

Are you dissing CM Lugia? Shit's bulky as fuck when you let it set up, and it isn't hard considering the massive bulk it's got. Aeroblast/CM/Roost/Whirlwind or extra slot does wonders. There are things that scare it, but it does really good against anything.
I believe he was referring to the idiot who let Lugia get off a free CM in the first place, even though it had a super effective move to hit it with. And I will agree, CM Lugia is scary.

Ok so I was in a battle in Ubers and on the last turn it was Latios vs. Dialga and I used Draco Meteor of course (I outseped him lol) and he then proceeded to comment the following:
gay
ultra gay
major gay
super gay
kill yourself (BAN ME PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)