Silver's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miria - Sorry, I keep getting bad gateway error when I try to PM you. I wanted to ask if you have a 5 IV gourgeist super, adamant nature. Sorry for the late reply

Miria - Sorry, I keep getting bad gateway error when I try to PM you. I wanted to ask if you have a 5 IV gourgeist super, adamant nature. Sorry for the late reply
I think something was up with the site last night as others said the same thing. ^^ I've got a careful natured Gourgeist, could probably get adamant though. Is that something you'd like as payment for your breeding projects? :)

Miria - Yeah, I guess so ^^

Do you think we should trade now?
Need to breed your Gourgeist first as I only got careful ones. ;P Have you looked in my thread though in case there is anything else you'd want? And you can pick two since you bred me two. ^^

Miria Nono, careful nature is all right ^^ I'm planning on using the will o wisp thing for it.

And I don't need anything else, at least for now ^^ I'll pick later

Bellsprout modest, Sludge bomb, Power Whip, weather ball and sunny day, ability, chlorophyl, 5iv missing attack, male, in timer or nest ball

Last edited:
Alright guys, I'll be soon updating the first post with some notable stuff I have! Hopefully, you'd be interested in some of the stuff ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)