Simon's Safari [update :10/29] NEW Adamant Hoopa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I'm terribly sorry. The Rattata just has Guts, not his HA. I forgot that it's impossible to have HA in those kind of pokeballs XD. The thing about the Litwick is also something I didn't know. I'll be deleting that one immediately after I extracted the egg moves to a male Litwick XD!

Okay, I'll start breeding those three you mentioned ;)

EDIT: Just wondering, in which ball do you want Rosalia to be in it??
Ah bugger, forgot to mention the ball... -.- I'd like the love ball please :) Which pokes would you want? And would you only do spitback for spitback or would flawless work as well? :)

Also, about passing the egg moves, the rules on this forum state that you're not allowed to breed from hacked pokemon, so if you intend to trade here, you can't use that Litwick to breed :/

Ah bugger, forgot to mention the ball... -.- I'd like the love ball please :) Which pokes would you want? And would you only do spitback for spitback or would flawless work as well? :)

Also, about passing the egg moves, the rules on this forum state that you're not allowed to breed from hacked pokemon, so if you intend to trade here, you can't use that Litwick to breed :/
I already deleted it ;)! Thanks for that though! Thank god I didn't do anything with it. Some Pokémon I get from people I trust, some I catch myself, but sometimes WonderTrade will give me nice ones. To bad the Litwick was from WonderTrade. Should've known though. Well, I learn something new everyday!

Uhm, spitback for spitback is much faster and I don't mind sitting behind my 3DS all day ^-^. I'm interested in Chespin and Larvitar. There are of course more I'm interested in, but see the third as a giveaway. I'll PM you when I'm finished breeding. The Magikarp is done, but the Rosalia and the Ralts have some work to do XD. It won't be long!

EDIT: I read wrong -_-' I don't want to be a bother asking for flawless. If you have spitback, I wouldn't mind getting those.

Last edited:
I already deleted it ;)! Thanks for that though! Thank god I didn't do anything with it. Some Pokémon I get from people I trust, some I catch myself, but sometimes WonderTrade will give me nice ones. To bad the Litwick was from WonderTrade. Should've known though. Well, I learn something new everyday!

Uhm, spitback for spitback is much faster and I don't mind sitting behind my 3DS all day ^-^. I'm interested in Chespin and Larvitar. There are of course more I'm interested in, but see the third as a giveaway. I'll PM you when I'm finished breeding. The Magikarp is done, but the Rosalia and the Ralts have some work to do XD. It won't be long!

EDIT: I read wrong -_-' I don't want to be a bother asking for flawless. If you have spitback, I wouldn't mind getting those.
No problem! :)
I actually prefer Flawless lol, but since you have them bred Spitbacks are cool :) I'll try getting them done by tomorrow, I'm a tad busy atm :/ And Especially since Chespin is 12.5% female, give me some time ^^

#244 Entei
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: Not Trained
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Howl
Extreme Speed
Crush Claw
Non Redis

#380 Latias
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
Moves:
Dragon Breath
Defog
Refresh
Mist Ball
Non Redis

Interested in these, are they legal?

#244 Entei
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Howl
Extreme Speed
Crush Claw
Non Redis

#380 Latias
Nature:
Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
Moves:
Dragon Breath
Defog
Refresh
Mist Ball
Non Redis

Interested in these, are they legal?
Yup, they are :) RNGed and cloned, but legal.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi there, in response to your request for a Fast Ball female spitback of the Pikachu line, I'd like a female spitback (whatever spread is fine, it's the ball that matters, as always) of this:

#193 Yanma
Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eye
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Signal Beam
Double Edge
Silver Wind

Also, would you like me to train the Pichu and evolve it before trading? (since it's a spitback and Pichu can't breed, and happiness resets upon trade so you'd need to train it a lot more than myself)

Hi there, in response to your request for a Fast Ball female spitback of the Pikachu line, I'd like a female spitback (whatever spread is fine, it's the ball that matters, as always) of this:

#193 Yanma
Nature:
Timid Ability: Compound Eye
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Signal Beam
Double Edge
Silver Wind

Also, would you like me to train the Pichu and evolve it before trading? (since it's a spitback and Pichu can't breed, and happiness resets upon trade so you'd need to train it a lot more than myself)
I can do that :) If I give you a flawless one (cloned) is that okay? Also I don't need it evolved, I have an infinity of friendship enhancing berries, so no worries :) I'll have that ready in about 10-20mins, would that work out for you? :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I can do that :) If I give you a flawless one (cloned) is that okay? Also I don't need it evolved, I have an infinity of friendship enhancing berries, so no worries :) I'll have that ready in about 10-20mins, would that work out for you? :)
No problem about it, if it's fine for you to trade a flawless for a x/31/31/31/x/31 Timid Pichu (the one I just hatched). Might I use it as a breeding parent and put it into my thread crediting you?

Time is fine too, I will add you now, my info is in signature. Just give me a shout when you're ready and I'll be there.

No problem about it, if it's fine for you to trade a flawless for a x/31/31/31/x/31 Timid Pichu (the one I just hatched). Might I use it as a breeding parent and put it into my thread crediting you?

Time is fine too, I will add you now, my info is in signature. Just give me a shout when you're ready and I'll be there.
That's perfectly fine! My poke are non redis but you are absolutely welcome to breed from it :) Don't need to credit me, it's just a regular poke so don't worry about that :) I'll VM you when I'm ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)