Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got myself an original copy of Pokémon Diamond. Is it worth to RNG abuse the TID/SID combo? If so, what spread should I aim for?
one of my favorites shiny spreads
PID: 976a7e4b (JOLLY, ability 1) 31/31/31/0/30/31 (Seed: 90120b07 Method 1: 380, J (synch): 353, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 357, K (no synch): 357) HP GROUND 59
&
PID: 176afe4b (IMPISH, ability 1) 31/31/31/0/30/31 (Seed: 10120b07 Method 1: 380, J (synch): 199, J (no synch): 207, K (synch): 203, K (no synch): 235) HP GROUND 59

wich comes with
PID: c8482169 (CALM, ability 1) 30/26/31/30/30/31 (Seed: b7030fca Method 1: 253, J (synch): 194, J (no synch): 208, K (synch): 200, K (no synch): None) HP POISON 70
&
PID: 4848a169 (MODEST, ability 1) 30/26/31/30/30/31 (Seed: 37030fca Method 1: 253, J (synch): 180, J (no synch): 182, K (synch): 180, K (no synch): 204) HP POISON 70

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Wanted:

Shiny Deino| Caught in a Dusk Ball
Rash or Mild | Hustle | Female [Nicknamed: Thanatos]
| 31 | | 31 | | 31 | | 31 | | 31 | | 31 |

Shiny Electrike, Bred
Modest or Timid | LightningRod | Female [Nicknamed: Jet]
| 31 | | x | | 30 | | 31 | | 31 | | 31 |
Egg Moves: Switcharoo

Offering:
Here is a list of what I can offer. https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=20&u=queen223 https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=17&u=queen223

PM me please
I can take this job, Queen223.

Looking to get back into RNGing, I need some inspiration. I chose to have 5 people suggest/request a BP/CP in either 4th or 5th gen.

Follow this format

BP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Egg Moves:
Nickname:
Hatch Location:

CP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Ball:
Nickname:

The results will be yours to keep and choose distribution rights on. However they will have my OT and ID.

CPs will be done in Platinum, SoulSilver, Black or White
BPs will be done in Soulsilver, Black or White

Restrictions:

You need at least 100 posts on the forums. I don't want people making accounts just for this.
No Legendaries or Gift Pokémon, as I've already captured those.
No DW breeds for now.
No Pokéradar abuse.
Platinum has a shiny hexflawless Timid/Modest spread for CPs
Soulsilver has no viable shiny spreads for CPs at the moment.

Anything else is viable, but I've almost completely lost my touch. Higher complexity will result in a longer wait.

Requests may be done via PM, and will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon!

Hi Guys.. I'm actually working on actually catching all 646 pokemon. So far I have caught 620

I'm missing pokemon that I can't get in SS or White 2. It would be great if any of you could help me out. I don't care about IVs or nature or anything. This is more to fulfill the completion side of pokemon for me. Also I would like naturally caught/breeded pokemon. (I try to avoid hacked pokemon)

-Bulbasaur (or Ivysaur / Venusaur)
-Snubbull (or Granbull)
-Treecko (or Grovyle/Sceptile)
-Torchic (or Combusken/Blaziken)
-Turtwig (or Grotle/Torterra)
-Chimchar (or Monferno/Infernape)
-Piplup (or Prinplup/Empoleon)
-Phione
-Manaphy
-Darkrai

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Also if there are any of the other 620 pokemon that I do have I can breed for you. I would be glad to trade them!

Hi Guys.. I'm actually working on actually catching all 646 pokemon. So far I have caught 620

I'm missing pokemon that I can't get in SS or White 2. It would be great if any of you could help me out. I don't care about IVs or nature or anything. This is more to fulfill the completion side of pokemon for me. Also I would like naturally caught/breeded pokemon. (I try to avoid hacked pokemon)

-Bulbasaur (or Ivysaur / Venusaur)
-Snubbull (or Granbull)
-Treecko (or Grovyle/Sceptile)
-Torchic (or Combusken/Blaziken)
-Turtwig (or Grotle/Torterra)
-Chimchar (or Monferno/Infernape)
-Piplup (or Prinplup/Empoleon)
-Phione
-Manaphy
-Darkrai

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Also if there are any of the other 620 pokemon that I do have I can breed for you. I would be glad to trade them!
I've got all of those bar Manaphy. Did you want them in 4th gen or 5th gen?

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.

Wanted List
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333547&postcount=45

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.

Or maybe you can tell me how to get one easily ? I'm wandering in the caves to step on dust spots, hoping for a dawn stone to appear lol.

I would like to find people to battle 6v6 I'm sick of the regular WiFi battles every time I'm about to win they shut their game off and the battles are 3v3 which i find annoying.
White friend code: 4986 5202 2488

Looking to get back into RNGing, I need some inspiration. I chose to have 5 people suggest/request a BP/CP in either 4th or 5th gen.

Follow this format

BP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Egg Moves:
Nickname:
Hatch Location:

CP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Ball:
Nickname:

The results will be yours to keep and choose distribution rights on. However they will have my OT and ID.

CPs will be done in Platinum, SoulSilver, Black or White
BPs will be done in Soulsilver, Black or White

Restrictions:

You need at least 100 posts on the forums. I don't want people making accounts just for this.
No Legendaries or Gift Pokémon, as I've already captured those.
No DW breeds for now.
No Pokéradar abuse.
Platinum has a shiny hexflawless Timid/Modest spread for CPs
Soulsilver has no viable shiny spreads for CPs at the moment.

Anything else is viable, but I've almost completely lost my touch. Higher complexity will result in a longer wait.

Requests may be done via PM, and will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon!
I have 2 spots left!

Hello Kiebin !

Would you have, by any chance, a spare Dawn Stone to give me ? My Black city is empty, as is my Join Avenue and I'm in a hurry :/

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)