1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br3ad

Br3ad

I am in need of two chatots. Please help :p
  2. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

3. DarkChaos (HCZ)

DarkChaos (HCZ)

Question about transferring 3gen to 4th gen(Im getting conflicting result)
    If I migrate an underevolve pokemon to a 4th gen game and it gain a new ability in 4th gen, then there is a 50% chance of getting a new ability?
    thanks in advance, the agonist
  4. Agonist

Agonist This god that I worship, this demon I blame
    is a Forum Moderator

If it has A0, it will never get a new ability upon evolving. If it has A1, it will always get the new ability when it evolves. This doesn't apply to Pokemon that either have only one ability, or have two in Gen 3, obviously.
  5. Diabolico

Diabolico

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.

Wanted List
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333547&postcount=45

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.
  6. Styrwirld

Styrwirld

2 common pokemons!

Hello guys,

I was wondering if someone has this mons (Im looking for NOT hacked and NOT RNGed Mons, just common mons cought in the wild!):

Scyther
    Chatot

Can someone Help me? Thanks in advance :D
  7. Buckert

Buckert

So I just got myself an original copy of Pokémon Diamond. Is it worth to RNG abuse the TID/SID combo? If so, what spread should I aim for?
  8. Princess Emily

Princess Emily

Depends on you.
    And BTW, DP is where you'll get level 47 Dialga/Palkia, and you can use any types of pokeballs for them, unlike HGSS' Sinjoh Dragons... always in pokeballs.
  9. Buckert

Buckert

Well I have a flawless Timid/Modest spread on Platinum, but that spread is 50% female. Yeah that's just a preference :D I also have a Modest HP Ice shiny Heatran, so I don't really know what to do with Diamond.
  10. Diabolico

Diabolico

Hey guys, do you know where I can find a link to the #smogonwifi (IRC)?

The place where Jedi goes to?

If yes, could any of you post a link to it please?
  11. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

12. Diabolico

Diabolico

Thanks Cereza.

Hey, Just one question, didn't you ask me to do banner services for you just a while ago?

If yes, are you still in need for banners services?
  13. MidnightCritic

MidnightCritic

Yes and aim for something with Shiny HP fire, as there are alot of legands and common pokemon that can use it, such as Cresselia, Giratina and even Porygon.
  14. Im not lOlpO

Im not lOlpO

one of my favorites shiny spreads
    PID: 976a7e4b (JOLLY, ability 1) 31/31/31/0/30/31 (Seed: 90120b07 Method 1: 380, J (synch): 353, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 357, K (no synch): 357) HP GROUND 59
    &
    PID: 176afe4b (IMPISH, ability 1) 31/31/31/0/30/31 (Seed: 10120b07 Method 1: 380, J (synch): 199, J (no synch): 207, K (synch): 203, K (no synch): 235) HP GROUND 59

wich comes with
    PID: c8482169 (CALM, ability 1) 30/26/31/30/30/31 (Seed: b7030fca Method 1: 253, J (synch): 194, J (no synch): 208, K (synch): 200, K (no synch): None) HP POISON 70
    &
    PID: 4848a169 (MODEST, ability 1) 30/26/31/30/30/31 (Seed: 37030fca Method 1: 253, J (synch): 180, J (no synch): 182, K (synch): 180, K (no synch): 204) HP POISON 70
  15. Kiebin

Kiebin

I would RNG for a shiny Pokéradar spread.
  16. Buckert

Buckert

I do have that exact same spread on my SoulSilver game. Which Pokémon can use those spreads in Diamond?
  17. damoneymanpotnah

damoneymanpotnah

Ok so I'm new here and I'm looking to wifi battle and I was wondering if battling in OU does that mean you can use any pokemon except those in Uber Tier
  18. Agonist

Agonist This god that I worship, this demon I blame
    is a Forum Moderator

19. Xen

Xen

I can take this job, Queen223.
  20. Kiebin

Kiebin

Looking to get back into RNGing, I need some inspiration. I chose to have 5 people suggest/request a BP/CP in either 4th or 5th gen.

Follow this format

BP:
    Pokémon:
    Shiny? Yes/No
    Gender (if applicable):
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Egg Moves:
    Nickname:
    Hatch Location:

CP:
    Pokémon:
    Shiny? Yes/No
    Gender (if applicable):
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Ball:
    Nickname:

The results will be yours to keep and choose distribution rights on. However they will have my OT and ID.

CPs will be done in Platinum, SoulSilver, Black or White
    BPs will be done in Soulsilver, Black or White

Restrictions:

You need at least 100 posts on the forums. I don't want people making accounts just for this.
    No Legendaries or Gift Pokémon, as I've already captured those.
    No DW breeds for now.
    No Pokéradar abuse.
    Platinum has a shiny hexflawless Timid/Modest spread for CPs
    Soulsilver has no viable shiny spreads for CPs at the moment.

Anything else is viable, but I've almost completely lost my touch. Higher complexity will result in a longer wait.

Requests may be done via PM, and will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon!
  21. MidnightCritic

MidnightCritic

Okay! :D
  22. ArcDeus

ArcDeus

Hello Smogon !

I am in dire need of a Dawn Stone in 5th Gen, so if anyone has one to spare, please contact me !

23. Mochi

Mochi

Hi Guys.. I'm actually working on actually catching all 646 pokemon. So far I have caught 620

I'm missing pokemon that I can't get in SS or White 2. It would be great if any of you could help me out. I don't care about IVs or nature or anything. This is more to fulfill the completion side of pokemon for me. Also I would like naturally caught/breeded pokemon. (I try to avoid hacked pokemon)

-Bulbasaur (or Ivysaur / Venusaur)
    -Snubbull (or Granbull)
    -Treecko (or Grovyle/Sceptile)
    -Torchic (or Combusken/Blaziken)
    -Turtwig (or Grotle/Torterra)
    -Chimchar (or Monferno/Infernape)
    -Piplup (or Prinplup/Empoleon)
    -Phione
    -Manaphy
    -Darkrai

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Also if there are any of the other 620 pokemon that I do have I can breed for you. I would be glad to trade them!
  24. ArcDeus

ArcDeus

I can provide you with a Piplup from a 5th Gen game. Would you have a spare Dawn Stone for me by any chance ? :)
  25. Perfect Cell

Perfect Cell

I've got all of those bar Manaphy. Did you want them in 4th gen or 5th gen?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)