1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

I have a Japanese game I can utilise for Dittos, just let me know specifics via VM
  2. Diabolico

Diabolico

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

NONE AT THE MOMENT
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  3. OutspokenHero

OutspokenHero

I was directed here by Toast++ because I made a request seeking aide in online battling. I am absolutely no good once so ever, and I cant seem to understand why
  4. Toast++

Toast++ Free* toaster if you PM me your favorite smog article
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Researcher Alumnus
    The Smog Lead

Well, you're on the right track. But you may want to have some sort of explanation of your problem. Maybe a question in there? Otherwise no one knows how to help you.
  5. OutspokenHero

OutspokenHero

Alright, good point. I have a team that I have been babying and building and by all of the standards that I can figure, they aren't half bad. Granted, by understanding of the very inner workings of this game are basic or absent at best. If nothing else, I would like to understand where I went and go wrong and if I need to start over. This is said team:
    Team (open)

Rhyperior (Rhinastoc)
    adamant
    holding electric gem
    HP 395
    Attack 416
    Defence 296
    Sp. Attack 130
    Sp. Defence 146
    Speed 156
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Megahorn
    Thunder Fang
    Lightingrod ability
    Gyrados
    adamant
    earth plate
    HP 331
    atk 383
    def 195
    sp atk 139
    sp def 236
    spd 261
    waterfall
    ice fang
    stone edge
    earthquake
    intimidate
    Dragonite (Dracolosse)
    mild
    leftovers
    hp 323
    atk 322
    def203
    sp atk 328
    sp def 236
    spd 241
    hurricane
    aqua tail
    thunder
    extremespeed
    multiscale
    Eelectross (Ohmassacre)
    modest
    no item (?)
    hp 354
    atk 239
    def 196
    sp atk 339
    sp def 196
    spd 157
    volt switch
    flamethrower
    grass knot
    thunderbolt
    levitate
    Garchomp (Carchacrok)
    jolly
    yache berry
    hp 357
    atk 359
    def 227
    sp atk 175
    sp def 206
    spd 333
    dual chop
    earthquake
    rock slide
    dragon claw
    rough skin
    Volcarona (Pyrex)
    timid
    fire gem
    hp 312
    atk 140
    def 166
    sp atk 369
    sp def 246
    spd 328
    overheat
    bug buzz
    tailwind
    protect
    flame body
  6. Ausgirl

Ausgirl

I'm also looking for the following:

-male Munchlax/Snorlax, careful which knows curse and self-destruct with 31|31|31|31|31|31 IVs
  7. Sephiroth23

Sephiroth23

Can someone help me out! I need a dwf shroomish / Breloom. I can only do wifi trades thanks :)
  8. Maui Wowee

Maui Wowee

looking for a non pokechecked dw flawless male heracross w/ sleep talk. I have other flawless pokes I can trade. Pm so we can work something out.
  9. Seeletraum

Seeletraum

Hello all. I am starting pokemon after a 5 year absence. i bought pokemon white2 and got to the part were you can trade with wifi. what i wanted was to start my adventure with 2 good friends. bulbasaur and torchic. that said if any of you wont mind being my professor oak and allow me to take care of these guys pls add me 2667 4272 8685.
    and if you dont mind me being picky
    a modest bullba with chlorophylle and a adamant/jolly torchic with speed boost as i ear they are really good. still if that is not possible as long as i can travel with a bulba and torchic it is all good.
    thanks in advance.
  10. Diabolico

Diabolico

Welcome to smogon, Seeletraum. :)

If you're looking for a DW Torchic with Speed Boost, feel free to post on my thread. It's called "Infinity Beyond". The link to it is in my signature on this response that I made.
  11. Luxpluff91

Luxpluff91

Guys, I'm at the Battle Tower Multi Battle Room (where you choose whom you want to tag team with). When I talk to them, they tell me what Pokémon they have. Is there any way to change their Pokémon (after leaving and re-entering)? I've tried just leaving and coming back, and soft-reseting, but they have the same teams.
  12. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

Hello Smogon! Been following this sight for years, but this is my first post. I've yet to plunge into White and Black 1 or 2, I'm still knee deep in D/P HG/SS. I hate that Palmer in the Battle Tower and am training a team to rack up some BP. I have not been fortunate enough in my countless hours of playing most all Pokemon games to come across Pokerus to aid in my IV maxing efforts. Anyone have any ordinary pokemon that's infected to trade so I can spread it in my games? Pretty please.
  13. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

i can trade you something but you would have to wait until tomorrow. ^^'
  14. hexatron

hexatron

nub question.
    Since BW doesn't allow Lvl 100 6v6, how do the people here do it? Is it acceptable/a common practice to hack your game to boost everything to Lvl 100, is there some method I don't know of, or are we just expected to hunker down and grind everything to 100?

also, what will we do if Gen VI has the same problem? Just use battle sims entirely?
  15. Princess Emily

Princess Emily

Maybe most people hack it :/
    Or do it the rare candy way :p
  16. Sephiroth23

Sephiroth23

Dwf shroomish / Breloom anyone? Prety please
  17. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

Edit: just need someone to rare candy and trade evolve my shiny porygon
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  18. C1297P

C1297P

How can i earn those badges some people have? or is it just mods that get them
  19. Ausgirl

Ausgirl

Does anyone know which countries will be getting the Mega Blaziken event?
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  20. kevr

kevr

Can anyone give me a Pikachu of any level? :D

FC's in sig, just pm me or something if you can help me out. I don't have much to give. Thanks.
  21. Darren Mills

Darren Mills

is anyone willing to trade me a shiny MALE Nidoran? preferably in a Attack nature with lower Sp Attack :)
  22. BarrelRoll

BarrelRoll

Does anyone have a spare Vulluby/Mandibuzz and/or Tornadus I can have? I don't care about the IVs or nature; I just need them for RNGing purposes.

Message me if you're willing to help.
  23. Mr. Bosseidon

Mr. Bosseidon

I want to get in competitive battling in x and y. I was wondering how players are going to get competitive mons in the game. For example, will it be by breeding, RNG, pokegen ( I know it's a hack, but still an option). I am a new player so i'd like to see what you guys think so I can learn more on the process.

Ty
  24. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

Can someone do a quick trade evolve with me?
  25. Princess Emily

Princess Emily

If you'll enter the tournament using hacks, they'll kick you out ;)
    And it is also frowned upon...

Your opponents will detest you if they find out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)