Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings my old friends.

I am glad that I'm here to play pokemon for a little but I'm afraid I won't be able to play pokemon that I'm much like I normally do and I really couldn't buy enough time to do more rng abusing on the pokemon games due to the amount of homework I got and because I'm learning how to be animator. So I won't be able to do more rng abusing at all.

However, I was thinking about offering some banner services? Since I'm making the time to do photoshop and animation. I would perfer to be paid but I guess I wouldn't mind credit points and doing them in exchange for some new pokemon.

Plus, I don't have access to the wifi at my new appartment neighborhood so I'm gonna have to get access to the wifi at mcdonalds for my games. :(

I'm not offering services right now since I'm busy at the moment. But I'll see what days I'm usually available. Cause I was thinking about on Saturdays only.

We should stress that randomly moving NPCs move the frame. Those who move in a definite pattern don't. It is not Beverly who moves the PID frame, but Terry.

Is there a RNG guide for dream radar abuse(If possible?), I haven't been around often since I am just coming back to Pokemon after a long hiatus. And the Therian form Pokemon are un-tradeable correct? Thanks if someone can help me :)

Could someone trade me a Chople berry and a Rindo berry? Or tell me how to transfer those from Heart Gold to White, if possible.

I'm in desperate need of those two items, as I need them by wednesday :/

Hello!
Sorry I haven't done anything, but I don't want to be one of those users that signs up then never goes.
Anyway, can someone trade me a legit EV-trained shiny Deino? And what nature is a good mixed-attacker Deino?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good natures for a mixed attacker Deino (I'm assuming you're planning on using it as a Deino) would be Rash, Mild, Naive, and Hasty. You could use Lonely, or Naughty, but generally the first four are the preferred natures.

Hello!
I am looking for a Dragonite with Multiscale! (FEMALE) or a dratini/dragonair with it so that I can breed my way to one. :)

I have HG SS legendaries ( all 3 dogs for example ) if that is of interest.

Tell me what you want! :)

Thank you to Cereza for directing me here. :)

Looking for:- Jirachi/Celebi/Latias/Latios on 4th Gen.
Have some DW breeds in my thread If anyone can help.
Will be abusing in 4th Gen with Modest Timid shiny spread for future captures also.

Which released DW berries cannot be aquired by normal means? We know that the Micle Berries and the Custap Berries are, but are there more?

Agonist

Which released DW berries cannot be aquired by normal means? We know that the Micle Berries and the Custap Berries are, but are there more?
Most of the type resist berries can only be obtained through the DW. If you're using BW1, the EV berries are only available through the DW, and then there are a bunch of useless berries that have no purpose at all only available from the DW.

We should have formed the question different; which kind of berries cannot be obtained in DW by normal means (finding in the areas). We need to list them to keep our eyes open for them. It has not much to do with the ingame availability because we have all berries ingame, but the urge for completion in DW.
One more thing: When people start in DW, people usually start with one type of berries. What kind of berries are they and can they be found elsewhere (in DW)?

Are there any areas where there's no frame advancing NPC near or in Reversal Mountain? I'm thinking of catching me a shiny Spoink and/or Skorupi.

Agonist

Are there any areas where there's no frame advancing NPC near or in Reversal Mountain? I'm thinking of catching me a shiny Spoink and/or Skorupi.
There aren't any WNPCs outside of Reversal Mountain. Just make sure you've got a date where the sandstorm isn't there (spring / summer iirc).

Hi, I'd like someone who has White 2 to trade keys with me if that's possible. I have Black 2 with all keys unlocked. Thank you very much! Just send me a private message if you're interested or what your price is.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'd like someone who has White 2 to trade keys with me if that's possible. I have Black 2 with all keys unlocked. Thank you very much! Just send me a private message if you're interested or what your price is.
Key trading is only done via IR transmission (i.e. face to face).

We should have formed the question different; which kind of berries cannot be obtained in DW by normal means (finding in the areas). We need to list them to keep our eyes open for them. It has not much to do with the ingame availability because we have all berries ingame, but the urge for completion in DW.
One more thing: When people start in DW, people usually start with one type of berries. What kind of berries are they and can they be found elsewhere (in DW)?
Basically any event berry isn't found in the areas, nor are the stat-boost pinch berries (The stat boost ones aren't even on Dream World). As for the type-resist berries, the only way to get them (Aside from the ones you start with) are from other people's share shelves. Aside from all of those, everything is fair game.

The only released event berries are Micle and Custap, with Jaboca on its way.

As said, it has nothing to with the ingame availability. I am just a goddamn overachiever who aims for 100% completion.

Looks like we have missed the Jaboca. When did that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)