Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Probably breaking rules, here. Im really new to pokemon (started playing cuz GF plays a lot, lol, and we just moved in together. Figured itd be nice to play together) and i always get crushed >.> im trying to make a secret rain team to MAYBE beat her for once in our 50 duels :(

Anyway, i honestly dont have much. I have dream radar, so i can try to get those. And i have some basic stuff throughout the game and a few trades online. Nothing special.

I really need a Dream World female tentacruel. I just got the politoed and a toxicroak from a friend :p Now i need to breed them and try to learn IV stuff. Anyway, lmk if anyone has one. Dont really care about nature/IVs etc.

I also have pokeruss!

4986 4115 3815
As a matter of fact, I have one of these unhatched. You can take it off my hands if you want.

Can that be used to fight online, as well? and it would be female, i assume? (So that i may breed it myself?)
If so, id love to have it :)
What would you be looking for?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, it can be used to battle, and everything except the shininess would be retained upon trade. Although, there is little point in breeding it yourself, unless you want your own OT, since rj's is already flawless.

Hey I'm new to the Smogon forums and my friend has a tournament coming up. I need only a Duskull to complete my team and unfortunately it's impossible to see one in Black 2 so I was hoping someone would have one to trade, preferably with an impish nature but any nature will do really.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
Hey I'm new to the Smogon forums and my friend has a tournament coming up. I need only a Duskull to complete my team and unfortunately it's impossible to see one in Black 2 so I was hoping someone would have one to trade, preferably with an impish nature but any nature will do really.
For the record, you could get one through the Dream World (Spooky Manor, available by default).

Am I in the right place to make a request?

I would like a;

Flawless Latios. Timid nature.

Can someone help. I was referred here by someone off another site. Thanks

Excuse me, please?

What does the RNG Research thread you to post in it?

Does it allow you to post any rng abuse research that you found or done on your game?

Cause I remember I done something on the HeartGold/Soulsilver that I didn't shared with anyone 2 years agos, so I was wondering if it's not too late to share it with you?

Excuse me, please?

What does the RNG Research thread you to post in it?

Does it allow you to post any rng abuse research that you found or done on your game?

Cause I remember I done something on the HeartGold/Soulsilver that I didn't shared with anyone 2 years agos, so I was wondering if it's not too late to share it with you?
anything that have not been discovered and is noteworthy, or something about the game mechanics

anything that have not been discovered and is noteworthy, or something about the game mechanics
Well, I'm not so sure if you and the others have figured this out before I left last year but during the year when I was rng abusing on Heartgold/SoulSilver, I remeber I was trying to rng capturing a shiny venonat, But I was using a Seed to try to rng abuse it during the time when it was still daylight when it was close to night time. I couldn't find the venonat because it only comes at night time so while I was waiting until night comes, I was doing the elm calls to do the frames. I wrote down all the frames that I was suppose to get but when I was close to the final frame, a couple of frames was added when night time came and i was able to find the venonat when I got the right amount frames that I'm suppose to get. I mean somehow I think maybe when the time of the day changes (Like from morning to day, day to afternoon, and afternoon to night) could also allow you to add frames. If that makes any sense. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys this before.

I'm an idiot

Hey, so this is a n00b question here, but I've been wondering if there's anyway to get a legitimate Tyranitar that knows both stealth rocks and pursuit by breeding. The answer is probably obvious, and I'm gonna end up face palming, but I'm asking anyway.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
Hey, so this is a n00b question here, but I've been wondering if there's anyway to get a legitimate Tyranitar that knows both stealth rocks and pursuit by breeding. The answer is probably obvious, and I'm gonna end up face palming, but I'm asking anyway.
Yes, it's perfectly possible. Breed Pursuit, and then move tutor Stealth Rock onto it (or teach it the TM in generation 4).

when you wifi battle in 5th gen b/w2 can all pokemon be put to Lv.50 just for the battle
Unfortunately no. Event only Pokemon (like Mew) , box cover Pokemon (except gen.1 and Suicune) and Mewtwo are not aloud. All other Pokemon like Terrakion are fine though. Remember that item/spices clause are in affect for flat battles.

Has anyone noticed that the third Pokemon Rumble game is coming soon? I saw it and there was this Pokemon I haven't seen before. It looked like a mixture between Victini and Deerling.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can someone clone four Pokemon for me without using Pokecheck? VM or PM me.

Edit: Sorry, I need four Pokemon cloned. ><;
I assume this hasn't been taken up yet, but I can clone with AR if you're still in need to do so? I'll VM you.

Anyway, in Rotation Battles, can you use Protect in succession by shifting between Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)