is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Question about counter and seismic toss on blissey
What IV combination will result be best to utilitze the move
given HP/ATK/DEF
31/31/31
31/4/31
31/31/0
31/4/0

currently aiming for 31/4/31/31/31/31. I wish to optimize of having counter/or seismic toss on blissey. I dont like having 0def to increase the power of counter, and I want atk to be lower for confusion

Thanks in advance
31/4/31/31/31/31 is without a doubt the best, as you can use other sets if you choose not to do Counter.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
I've got three Terrakion that need to be RNGed on White, White 2, and Black 2. However, I've already done Adamant and Jolly (in multiple balls), as well as Naughty/Naive HP Ice. So uh... what else can I do with them?

can you share wondercards in 5th gen? like, i have 2 DS systems, and this wondercard on one game, could i send one to the other ds if it had another 5th gen game?

What are some useful hidden powers for meloetta? I got one just 30 mins ago from gamestop and wondering what hidden powers it can use. Plan on RNGing it.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
Is there a faster way to find pokemon in hidden grottos besides checking everyday?
The contents can be RNG'd, and whether you're RNGing or doing it randomly the grottoes have a chance of regenerating once every 256 steps, not once a day.
What are some useful hidden powers for meloetta? I got one just 30 mins ago from gamestop and wondering what hidden powers it can use. Plan on RNGing it.
Ice or Fire.

Oh well thank you I heard it was once a day. And unfortunately no I do not want to attempt the complicity that of which is the horror known as RNGing. So I'll have to slave away looking for a DW gligar.

Hey guys, I'm looking for any of the following pokemon:

V-Create Victini
Adamant/Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Naive - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Keldeo
Timid - 31/x/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
Timid/Modest - 31/x/31/31/30/31 - HP Ghost 70
Timid/Modest - 31/x/31/30/31/31 - HP Electric

Gensect
Naive/Hasty - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Post in my thread, PM or VM if you have one and can find something in my thread that interests you. I'd like them to be from the actual event please, no hacked wondercards.

A quick one: Is that Meloetta shiny-checked? Because you have got it earlier than the Europeans you probably have a bit experience with her.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
All of the Meloetta are shiny-locked. Trust me, you'll hear about it if they release one that isn't.

I need the choice items. I have a variety of shinies that i chained that i will trade. Some of the pokemon I have are tyrogues, dittos, abras, scythers, swellows, dugtrios, and houndours. I also have extra shiny suicunes and rakous from the events. the chained shinies have good natures but random IV's. Let me know if you have the items!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Silly question, but do non Dream Radar beasts get their therian form ability when changed in to the therian form?
Therian formes have their own ability. For example, a Sand Force Landorus, when transformed via the Reveal Glass, will have Intimidate. Transforming this Landorus-T back to the Incarnate Forme will not change the ability to Sheer Force.

Hey guys, I'm looking for any of the following pokemon:

V-Create Victini
Adamant/Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Naive - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Keldeo
Timid - 31/x/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
Timid/Modest - 31/x/31/31/30/31 - HP Ghost 70
Timid/Modest - 31/x/31/30/31/31 - HP Electric

Gensect
Naive/Hasty - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Post in my thread, PM or VM if you have one and can find something in my thread that interests you. I'd like them to be from the actual event please, no hacked wondercards.
New page

Hey there, it's been awhile. I recently completed my Pokedex in White2 and received the Shiny Charm. I never learned to RNG so I'm doing this the old fashioned way to breed. (Masuda + Shiny Charm ).

I understand that to successfully utilize this method, you need two Pokemon from different regions. I do have a Japanese Ditto, but was curious if it mattered if the other Pokemon I was using used to belong to "N" in-game? I ask because it's been several hundred eggs I've accepted so far, and still no shiny. I did this successfully thus far by hatching a shiny Tepig, so was wondering if it had something to do with the Zorua used to belong to N.

Hey Smogon! Quick question ive been fishing around the internet trying to find a solution for my wifi issue. Each time I battle someone I disconnect and get the error code 91010, was wondering if anyone on the forums have dealt with this issue before. So far google and Nintendo have given me solutions that won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)