Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still tempting to keep, even if i can get your much better Togekiss. :c

But whatever, i think i'll follow your advice.
After posting I noticed you said "probably hasty". With IVs like those (being 25+ SpA 28-31 Speed), you should always check the nature and make sure it's not timid. If that was timid, I'd probably keep it and hope it becomes serene grace. Hasty is a toss in my opinion. Also if those are the IVs for a neutral nature, it's more likely to be Timid because of 0-3 Attack IV or Naive because of the 6-9 Special Defense. Just saying, you should check the nature before posting.

Teach it Counter, and call it good.
Suppose you could teach it counter, but I generally run Choice Specs, Choice Skarf or Life Orb > the Focus Sash needed for Counter. That would also screw with it's coverage, which should be Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Tri Attack, Fire Blast / Hidden Power Ice (in my case)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just because you run something doesn't mean someone else can't run something different.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
At first i thought it was Timid (based on its low Attack) but when i calculated its IVs, the calculator tossed me a "Invalid Stat, check the stat range" on its Defense and i inmediately thought it was Hasty. and later, after putting it on the Purification Chamber and walking for a while, my suspicions were true, it was Hasty. but whatever, i'll try SRing for a different one.

Counterkiss? lol that sounds like a good and nasty surprise (and kind of workable with its good HP), but if you mispredict or if it can't take the hit (in the case it isn't used with a Sash)...goodbye Togekiss.

Just because you run something doesn't mean someone else can't run something different.
Obviously! I was just saying what I would run. Counter Kiss could work, I just wouldn't recommend it personally. ^_^

At first i thought it was Timid (based on its low Attack) but when i calculated its IVs, the calculator tossed me a "Invalid Stat, check the stat range" on its Defense and i inmediately thought it was Hasty. and later, after putting it on the Purification Chamber and walking for a while, my suspicions were true, it was Hasty. but whatever, i'll try SRing for a different one.

Counterkiss? lol that sounds like a good and nasty surprise (and kind of workable with its good HP), but if you mispredict or if it can't take the hit (in the case it isn't used with a Sash)...goodbye Togekiss.
If the IV Calculator gives you two invalid stats, you know for sure that it's down one stat up another stat. No need to purify those ones to check the nature. As for Counterkiss, I wouldn't run a focus sash counterkiss as a lead, as most leads are special attackers or walls trying to set up Stealth Rocks and running a focus sash pokemon outside of the lead position basically requires a rapid spinner since everyone and their mother uses Stealth Rocks these days and since rapid spin kind of sucks (they always seem to have a Ghost pokemon to counter it anyways), I wouldn't recommend Counterkiss.

That's just me though, I play heavy offense because I don't have the patience to play stall. I'm telling you though, Choice Specs Tri Attack does a lot of damage and status's them to boot. Choice Skarf is wicked too, because mine can out speed and OHKO some dragons with stealth rocks up, with HP Ice and Tri Attack just wins how ever you play it. ^_^

No offence intended to Agonist, just saying my opinion. ^_^

Guys I have a question...

Why can't I trade with other people who have 3ds'? I've only been able to trade with those who have DS or DSi.

Assuming the setup before hand sets it up most efficiently, and the time to do so doesn't matter, What is the minimum number of frames (vblanks) in pokemon black 2 or white 2 to
  • use sweet scent
  • run from resulting pokemon
  • go into the pokemon menu and select the sweet scenter
  • first available frame where sweet scent is selectable by A button
and
  • use sweet scent
  • capture with master ball
  • make sweet scent available for A button selection again

so i will multiply the former number of frames by 8192/60 to get the mininum number of seconds to get a ~1-1/e~ mathematical chance of finding a shiny. then multiply the latter by 1073741824/60 to get the minimum number of seconds to have a ~1-1/e~ chance of catching a flawless assuming you have no limit for master balls or box space.

I could probably find these frame numbers by myself, but i was wondering if anyone else knew already or if this was trivial for someone else?

Alright, so I'm rather new at all those things (iv, ev, etc.) so pardon me if I look like a newbie (I really am one XD).
Anyways I'm looking for a sapsipper Deerling with good IV base (by good I mean preferably outstanding potential, but I would go with relatively superior). I don't care about the gender or his nature (though, I would prefer one with minus -SpAtk, but that's maybe being picky lol).

PM me if you get one of those :D .... though I don't quite know what I could get to trade for it :/ ..oh well we will discuss that by pm XD

We like the Park Ball most, which comes with the transfer to the 4th gen. The jade and gold colours gives that classy charm of luxury. Otherwise the Luxury Ball is a good substitute; you will definitely feel spruce once you send it into battle.

Was that detailed enough?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
We like the Park Ball most, which comes with the transfer to the 4th gen. The jade and gold colours gives that classy charm of luxury. Otherwise the Luxury Ball is a good substitute; you will definitely feel spruce once you send it into battle.

Was that detailed enough?
the only thing is that the park ball does not stay after the pokemon is transfered, but rather, is replaced by the pokeball that was used to capture the pokemon at first.

I like the nest ball, I think it goes pretty good with latios.

Hey guys!

I'm looking for two pokemons.

* Female Swinub that has Thick Fat as ability. I know I can find it in DW, but after 14 days of trying, I'm willing to trade for it.
* Female Hoppip, preferably not from DW.

I can offer this in return:
Serious Drilbur with Mold Breaker (male)
Relaxed Mr. Mime with Technician (male)
Rash Magikarp with Rattled (Giving Gyarados Moxie) (male)

The rest of my boxes doesn't really contain any valuable pokemon.

Thanks!

Hi! :)
I'm FAIRLY new to anything relating trading Pokemon or using Pokemon with WiFi,
but I want to evolve my Gurdurr.
Could anyone help me out?

I can use pokecheck.com to get shinies and other pokemon? Also, if it's just a cloning website, is it possible if I put in a flygon, I could get it from myself as a clone and an original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)