Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Premier Ball suites it best, but man, have you ever seen ANYTHING come out of a Dusk ball? It shoots shadows everywhere and the shiny sprite of the fire monkey looks kind of dark. I think Dusk Ball would look really cool on it, but hey! Shouldn't this be my digital duck!? Why are you catching a fire monkey?
Lol, i'm looking for a seed for that Duck as for now, but i haven't found a suitable one.
And i think i'll use a Premier Ball, i kinda dislike the Dusk on Darma, despite its darker color; thanks tho!

I am looking for one of each of these

dw poliwag(female)
dw gligar(female)
dw eevee(female)

If you can help please pm or VM me

Thank you

Rng needed

Hi, I need the following rng pokemon:
dw landorus 31 ivs in all stats jolly should be caught in a reuglar red poke ball
shiyn latios 31 ivs in all stats timid
shiny terrakion 31 ivs in all stats jolly should be caught in regular red poke ball

Please help me out

I kind of need someone to use BW2 move tutors, I have some pokemon I RNG'd that need some moves-

Feel free to clone my mons for yourself, just don't redistribute-

Murkrow- Roost, Superpower
Yanmega- Giga Drain

Hey smogon, want some free pokemon? I have trade rights to all the pokemon listed here and if you want to ev train it, you can keep a copy of it!

Destroyer's Eevees
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
-Yawn
-Curse
-Fake Tears
-Wish

Jolly 31/31/30/X/31/31
-Yawn
-Curse
-Fake Tears
-Wish

Timid 30/24/31/30/31/30
-Hidden Power Fire 68
-Wish
-Yawn

Snorhax Shiny Metagross
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31

Destroyer's Shiny Weezing
Bold 30/X/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70
-Pain Split

all4game's Shiny Torkoal
Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/00
-Eruption
-Yawn

all4game's Shiny Tangela
Bold 31/30/31/30/31/30
-Chlorophyll
-Hidden Power Fire 70
-Leech Seed

Christian's Shiny Dive Ball Spiritomb
Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31

Shawk's Shiny Nest Ball Tauros
Jolly 31/31/31/24/31/31

Shawk's Shiny Dive Ball Poliwrath
Jolly 31/31/31/24/31/31
I still have 10 monsters that need to be ev trained. If you ev train them, you can keep a copy and if you ev train four or more, I'll toss in a monster from my thread. PM me if you'd like to train some of these!

For some reason you have chosen not to receive PMs. Change that and PM me the next time you see me online; or post on my thread I guess; these are the move sets and ev spreads of the monsters you want to train:

Snorhax Shiny Metagross
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
-Meteor Mash
-Bullet Punch
-Zen Headbutt
-Hammer Arm
-164 HP / 252 Attack / 92 Speed

all4game's Shiny Torkoal
Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/00
-Eruption
-Yawn
-Stealth Rock
-Rapid Spin
-248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense

Christian's Shiny Dusk Ball Darkrai
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV trained 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
-Dark Void
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Focus Blast
I apologize, but I have no idea what a PM is. I am still a total noob at this website, so if we need to talk, email me at taran.storm@rochester.rr.com if you want to relay info. I am still interested in ev training these pokemon, however, so I will be on the lookout for your email. Also, if you could, respond with their levels, and email me about a time for me to get the pokemon.

I apologize, but I have no idea what a PM is. I am still a total noob at this website, so if we need to talk, email me at taran.storm@rochester.rr.com if you want to relay info. I am still interested in ev training these pokemon, however, so I will be on the lookout for your email. Also, if you could, respond with their levels, and email me about a time for me to get the pokemon.
A PM is a Private Message. Click "User CP" on the far left near the top of the page. Then you should see a huge list of warnings you've received over the years (no wait, that's just me). On the left hand side you should see a list of links called "Your Control Panel". Click the sub-section called "Settings and Options", you should find a link that says "Edit Options". Click that and it will show your Options.

You should see this:

Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
[_] Enable Private Messaging

Click the [_] to enable private messaging.

When you see the little bubble under my profile turn green, private message me and I'll trade you the monsters. Darkrai got ev trained by someone else while I was waiting for you to come online, but Torkoal (level 1) and Beldum (level 5) are both available for ev training now and if you ev train the both of them, I'll give you a free Darkrai, just because I'm nice like that. Welcome to smogon, home of the nerds.

A PM is a Private Message. Click "User CP" on the far left near the top of the page. Then you should see a huge list of warnings you've received over the years (no wait, that's just me). On the left hand side you should see a list of links called "Your Control Panel". Click the sub-section called "Settings and Options", you should find a link that says "Edit Options". Click that and it will show your Options.

You should see this:

Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
[_] Enable Private Messaging

Click the [_] to enable private messaging.

When you see the little bubble under my profile turn green, private message me and I'll trade you the monsters. Darkrai got ev trained by someone else while I was waiting for you to come online, but Torkoal (level 1) and Beldum (level 5) are both available for ev training now and if you ev train the both of them, I'll give you a free Darkrai, just because I'm nice like that. Welcome to smogon, home of the nerds.
Alright, I've enabled the private message system, but your bubble's not turning green. I think that we need to be on at the same time, so 2 questions; 1:what time zone in "the distant land of Canada" do you live in, & 2: what time of day (in your time zone) do you go on smogon? Thanks,ruby2008

Alright, I've enabled the private message system, but your bubble's not turning green. I think that we need to be on at the same time, so 2 questions; 1:what time zone in "the distant land of Canada" do you live in, & 2: what time of day (in your time zone) do you go on smogon? Thanks,ruby2008
Like it says in my location, I live in Global Metric Time -7 hours. I don't really have a specific time I come on smogon though. I mostly just come online to see if Albus is done my shiny porygon and if anyone has time to do our pending trades, then piss off to live my life, because no one wants to play pokemon all day, right? Just PM me when you see me online next

Requesting:
For other players to rng abuse some new pokemon for me add to my thread (to have semi-redis rights to trade them)

Offering:
Banner services
1.) RNG Breeding a pokemon - One Banner each (If it's a very simple banner)
2.) RNG capturing a wild pokemon - One banner each (If it's very simple banner)
3.) RNG Capturing a Legendary pokemon or a DreamWorld Pokemon- Two Simple Banners each
4.) RNG Capturing a Shiny Legendary pokemon or a wild shiny pokemon - One Detailed Banner each (that is more challenging, more creative, more designs, and more detailed)

Hi guys,not sure about the section but I'll try,if I am wrong I'll delete this :)
I am looking for someone who would finish my RNG'ed Black 2 sav file(it's a japanese one) so that I can use it for my rng abuses.
Of course you will be paid with 6 credits in my TT.
Pm me,if interested :)

Archen for trade?

I'm trying to get a hold of an Archen for my Black 2 playthrough. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have the following pokemon for trade:

Pidove (male) Lv. 9

Terrakion Lv. 52

Cobalion Lv. 57

Virizion Lv. 53

Emboar (female) Lv. 50

Genesect Lv. 51

Floatzel (male) Lv. 47

Requesting:
For other players to rng abuse some new pokemon for me add to my thread (to have semi-redis rights to trade them)

Offering:
Banner services
1.) RNG Breeding a pokemon - One Banner each (If it's a very simple banner)
2.) RNG capturing a wild pokemon - One banner each (If it's very simple banner)
3.) RNG Capturing a Legendary pokemon or a DreamWorld Pokemon- Two Simple Banners each
4.) RNG Capturing a Shiny Legendary pokemon or a wild shiny pokemon - One Detailed Banner each (that is more challenging, more creative, more designs, and more detailed)
Repost

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I need someone to EV wipe a pokemon for me. If they can EV train a pokemon as well it would be great as well.
Still need this done if someone can help. As of 5-8-13.
Can do as long as you don't mind the use of hacked wings (doesn't affect legality at all, but still gonna throw that out)?

I'm trying to get a hold of an Archen for my Black 2 playthrough. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have the following pokemon for trade:

Pidove (male) Lv. 9

Terrakion Lv. 52

Cobalion Lv. 57

Virizion Lv. 53

Emboar (female) Lv. 50

Genesect Lv. 51

Floatzel (male) Lv. 47
Can do.

HELP in the SoCal area with RNG! PLEASE!

im new to this forum and am not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but ill try anyway. im trying to rng in my black version 2 with pprng since i am confined to a mac. is the anyone in the SoCal that can give me step by step in person tutorial, i would be willing to put up some sort of barter of any kind, i am just really anxious in figuring this method out... pm me or post on this thread if anyone is willing or would know anyone who is willing...

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
im new to this forum and am not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but ill try anyway. im trying to rng in my black version 2 with pprng since i am confined to a mac. is the anyone in the SoCal that can give me step by step in person tutorial, i would be willing to put up some sort of barter of any kind, i am just really anxious in figuring this method out... pm me or post on this thread if anyone is willing or would know anyone who is willing...
This can answer all your questions. Don't know why you'd need someone specifically from SoCal to help you...

This can answer all your questions. Don't know why you'd need someone specifically from SoCal to help you...
just thought it would be much easier if someone were to show me in person in case i have specific questions is all... thanks for the link though, would still love for someone to give me a personal tutorial though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)