Not open for further replies.
LF a Eevee
Nickname Presea
IV's: 31 Speed 31 SpA or as Flawless it can get with Hp fire
Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Hp Fire or Ice...
Can trade alot of Event and Shiny Pokemon or Items.

Hi guys,not sure about the section but I'll try,if I am wrong I'll delete this :)
I am looking for someone who would finish my RNG'ed Black 2 sav file(it's a japanese one) so that I can use it for my rng abuses.
Of course you will be paid with 6 credits in my TT.
Pm me,if interested :)
re-post :D

can i use a action replay to level up my pokemon or do i have to do it legit? and can i get pokemon by action replay to play wifi battles

can i use a action replay to level up my pokemon or do i have to do it legit? and can i get pokemon by action replay to play wifi battles
You can probably use the 999 rare candy code and it wouldn't make a difference to the pokemon's data. You can hack a team if you put in your signature that you use legal hacks; meaning no more than 31 IVs and no more than 255 Evs per stat. Just no trading hacks. If you want a UU battle, PM me. I don't mind if you use legal hacks.

Can someone RNG me an Emerald save file with Impish or Adamant nearly flawless stats or at least show me how to RNG for ID/SID on Emerald?

Shiny Staraptor for Shiny Skarmory

I am currently looking for a trade to get a Shiny Skarmory, only because my friend is starting to play Pokemon Pearl soon and I want to give him a little Gift :) I found the Shiny Staravia and evolved it yesterday and I was really happy I found it because I thought I could make a trade like this for a Skarmory.

If anyone has a Shiny Skarmory that is willing to trade for my Shiny Staraptor I would love you forever! Also I would like to say I don't mind about the Nature or IV's/EV's on the Shiny Skarmory as my friend doesn't really play competitively he will just really appreciate that I got it for him, so if your Skarmory isn't up to par with the Metagame these days, don't worry :) Thanks a lot everyone for reading! (Friend Code is in my SIG)

This is how my Staraptor looks

Level: 50
IVs: 4/15/11/10/19/16
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed
Nature: Naive
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Return/Brave Bird/Close Combat/U-Turn
Notes: I used PP Max on Close Combat so it's got 8/8 PP now, also I know the IV's aren't that great but this is my fourth shiny pokemon I've caught and I was really excited when I got him!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure where the right place to ask this is but... for the Dream Radar app, if I were to make a backup copy of it, then play it some more, then restore the old backup copy, will that work? I want to be able to give people a Therian Landorus whenever I want...

Edit: For the other DR legends, do I just start the app with the 4th gen cart in the 3DS? Or is there something else to be done?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure where the right place to ask this is but... for the Dream Radar app, if I were to make a backup copy of it, then play it some more, then restore the old backup copy, will that work? I want to be able to give people a Therian Landorus whenever I want...

Edit: For the other DR legends, do I just start the app with the 4th gen cart in the 3DS? Or is there something else to be done?
As long as the save file hasn't received the legendary or uber, it's possible. You can backup your Dream Radar save file when you get the legendary and restore it when you're done sending it to the BW2 cart.

Hi!

Interesting question. Is anyone willing to help me teach my Hippowdon Stealth Rock? I don't have Black 2, so I can't use the move tutor.

If you can teach Stealth Rock, I can give:

A Litwick with great IV's.
Mudkips with good IV's.
My EV trained Vespiquen, Camerupt, Arbok or Torterra.
Or some shinies.

Hello Smogon !

I've been trying to RNG a Thundurus for a few days now with no success, and the tournament I will attend to is drawing nearer every day.

So, to save time and train my other Pokemons, I call upon your generosity to trade me a perfect Timid Thundurus with 70 HP Flying, or point me to someone who could. That way I can make sure I don't spend too much time on this thing. In exchange, I can offer a pretty wide variety of RNG'd Pokes that entirely belong to me and that I can clone via Pokecheck.

Thank you for your support and have a good day ! (or night)

Hey, Im desperatly looking for a miracle skin dratini or multiscale dragonite :) I dont care about IV's or EV's or anything like that, I only want it to be female :)

Hello Smogon !

I've been trying to RNG a Thundurus for a few days now with no success, and the tournament I will attend to is drawing nearer every day.

So, to save time and train my other Pokemons, I call upon your generosity to trade me a perfect Timid Thundurus with 70 HP Flying, or point me to someone who could. That way I can make sure I don't spend too much time on this thing. In exchange, I can offer a pretty wide variety of RNG'd Pokes that entirely belong to me and that I can clone via Pokecheck.

Thank you for your support and have a good day ! (or night)
To the next page !

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Quiet, flawless HP Ice Heatran (preferably with an Speed IV of 0 or 2), PM or VM me if you can help me with that.

And also, any suggestions on how should i RNG the Plasma Deoxys? i'm not sure if i should get it with an HP Fire spread or a completely flawless one.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And also, any suggestions on how should i RNG the Plasma Deoxys? i'm not sure if i should get it with an HP Fire spread or a completely flawless one.
31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/2/31/30/31/30 if you're going to go Bold/Calm/Modest/Timid, otherwise 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/30/30/31/30 for mixed ones.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As I mentioned, I plan to use it for a tournament, the VGC, so I don't think playing with a Pokemon who has a Ribbon attached (a ribbon that clearly means "I'm hacked" or something along those lines) is really clever.

That's why I'm looking for a "physical" trainer to trade with me :)
Pokecheck. Download a .pkm file, send it to your game via PokeGTS. Problem solved.

Well, that pretty much kills any remaining interest of trading with people :/
Will the Pokemon I get doing this be perfectly legit ? I don't want to take any risk just because I didn't wait for someone to help me (well, you helped me, for sure ;) )

Edit: If I get it correctly, this particular Thundurus is completely ribbon free ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)